It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranoia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Paranoia is the result of being stubborn.

Angle's dictionairy:

Stubborn; the inability to think otherwise, with inability not being an inability.

Those stubborn have been denied trust, yet not completely. But what to do when they are out to kill you or do you harm?

May Christ end this killing nation.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

Paranoia is the result of being stubborn.

Angle's dictionairy:

Stubborn; the inability to think otherwise, with inability not being an inability.

Those stubborn have been denied trust, yet not completely. But what to do when they are out to kill you or do you harm?

You have only addressed a tiny percent of the situations one would get paranoid.

Paranoia mostly comes from ones disbelief in how they would handle a situation.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Angle, I mean no offense, but none of your threads make any sense. What are you even talking about? Paranoia is the result of being stubborn? How? Even your definition of stubborn makes absolutely no sense. If the inability is not an inability, then why did you use the word "inability"? Every sentence has nothing to do with the sentence before it.

Please, I beg of you, take more time to think about your thread before you post. Pretend you're explaining something to a child. If you have to, over-explain it, because I have never seen you post a full thought.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

You make me think of member qualm91's thread title:

The Fine Line Between Madness and Genius

Funny actually. I'm having such a good time.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Being paranoid will save your life. If somebody's already in a straight jacket screaming "They're after me" well. . . . your too far gone.

People are always up to no good. Got to watch your back and those you care for.

Wolf is always at the door.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Paranoia is a choice of being....just like choosing to get angry.

Only thing out to get you is your own projected fears.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
"I've sent you out to be sheep in the midst of wolves. Be you therefore wise as serpents and harmless as doves." - Jesus (or whoever made him up.)

A serpent does not get paranoid. A wise serpent knows when to strike and when to retreat.
The humble dove does not get paranoid. He knows his gentleness will keep the wolves from reacting out of fear, and his wings will protect him from being eaten by the famished wolves.

Also, Angle's threads are clearly meant to be thought provoking, not lessons in humanity.
You can only learn what you know inside yourself. You can't teach a bird to swallow vinegar.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

This is an interesting way to think of things.

Paranoia is saying "I KNOW what bad this is going to happen to me! They are out to get me!", it is pretending that one knows the future 100%. I guess that is a bit stubborn because it doesn't leave room for openness.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsRelative

Waaaw, not that was a 'bomb' of a post. Thx.

I know there might be ones who don't or can't reply, and yet bear the fruits of their thinking.

To be honest, I was very afraid of not being understood and some threads I made were removed and I got banned for, but I kept belief that what I said was usefull and continiued to post.

Thx to many reactions I found the strenght to move on, but your reply really was tha bomb.

A W E E E E S U M

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Damsel

I liked Angle's Wand thread

That was a good one.

As to paranoia,

It will destroy ya...

edit on 21-5-2013 by Darkblade71 because: early morning typonese and not enough coffee *sip*

top topics

join