It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think this is an alien or an illusion?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
1 Apollos for...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Obviously this is an alien family riding in a minivan that is floating in the outer reaches of the Poe-kimawn99 galaxy. The end is near.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Onami

To me it looks like a reflection of some cup holders. They often come in pairs that give it the look of eyes. The color also seems to match the interior pretty well.

Hard to say for certain, though.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
This?

Or That?

Ermmmm...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Snaffers

3 stars if I could so only one for the stealing my sunny D

May I be excused now

Edit
n topic,

a girl with glasses on a billboard as has been mentioned a number of times.

At first I thought a poster on the window of a grey then came across the full lips idea and had another look and yeah a girl with sun glasses on a passing billboard seems to fit well with me.
edit on 21-5-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
looks to me like a 2d object, like a poster or something, its to flat no dimensions

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Onami

I'm going with 'illusion' but you're right it is cool and must have made you do a double-take when you first noticed it.

I like the fact that you're not claiming it is 'absolutely' an alien and demanding everyone accepts it as such

Good talking piece with family and friends. Woody

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Onami

I'm going with 'illusion' but you're right it is cool and must have made you do a double-take when you first noticed it.

I like the fact that you're not claiming it is 'absolutely' an alien and demanding everyone accepts it as such

Good talking piece with family and friends. Woody

Thank you for getting me!

I'm never convinced by pictures like this, mostly because I convince myself I can see faces that are not there in real life like a crumpled t shirt, condensation on windows, cloud patterns, tree's, rock formations...

I hung a caot over a door before and never having done that before I turned to see a grim reaper in the corner of my eye! I can see the funny side now but at the time I went cold!

I think the most plausable explanation offered so far is the one about the billboard.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Onami

I've done that myself ... hung my dressing gown on the back of my bedroom door and woke up convinced there was someone standing in the corner in my bleary-eyed state

Don't be put off sharing things by the attitude of the negs and skeps ... you never know one of these times you may have captured the real deal ... always worth asking if you're not sure )O(

Woody

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
The PS skill is quite common,it is apprently an operated picture.

<< 1   >>

join