It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy spirit? Or "Enemy Ghost"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by GodIsRelative

You know, I think it is alright starring your posts, even without reading them.

:p

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

You know, I think it is alright starring your posts, even without reading them.

:p

Only for you, blessed one.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There are 2 ways I look at the Holy Spirit. None of them apply to the fundamental way religion exists, and is a part of the lower frequency dark side here on earth or in the cosmos. We're all, even the gods of old and entities or bigger bad fish, in this universe, in very low level testing ground. Being the big bad king of it, isn't much of an award. Nor are we, our infinite souls, part of the universe, we're not all one in the universe, for its just a small fishbowl school, (metaphor). Being able to choose to harm out of freedom, or dark side paths, is only a temporal lesson possibility and God/Goodness/Source didn't create hell or dark realms, in the freedom of this school, and others like this, behaviors and frequency levels created these things. But Love is all that is real and all that exists.

I want to add however, that if one ignores all of the fundamental ways of looking at the old testament, which is way different when you look at it metaphorically for a spiritual journey, and everything being within, if its all within, but that becomes harsh and warring when fundamental. However Christ can be seen on all levels, even fundamentally, and if you have discernment to only follow what he did, and how he forgave and was not punitive, walked in his footpaths, you'd still awaken!

Now, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Peace and Love, that exists between all progressed souls. So Love, also could be comparative to Sophia and Wisdom. Both Love and Wisdom are the witnesses throughout our lives.

The second way would be akin to what is coded in the bible and relates to the fire, or Chi, or kundalini, or awakening and our becoming Christed or a Buddha if we are on that path of awakening and positive loving good will to others. Forcing the eye of horus open inside us has some bad consequences however, its something that unfolds like a lotus flower or a lily, on its own.

spiraloflight.wordpress.com...

Just linking to these pictures, haven't read the page there.

thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.ca...

These articles are the most positive and informative on what its really all about, not fundamentalism.....! I remembered my thread about being Christed.

www.spiritofthescripture.com...

Returning to the story of Jacob’s wrestling match, it is important for us to understand what is meant when the Genesis author states that Jacob saw God “face to face.” Remember, this statement is made in conjunction with naming the wrestling match location “Peniel” (don’t let the different spelling fool you). We can now say that the light of the pineal gland is associated with God’s face! In other words, it is symbolic of experiencing the light of God beyond the physical plane of the five senses. And somehow the physical pineal gland is a doorway of sorts to a higher reality. Let me state that again for anyone who might be confused. Your pineal gland could be a doorway to a higher state of consciousness. This does not mean that the physical you goes anywhere, but rather, the higher you is realized by a spiritual experience where your pineal gland is awakened.

Now notice that the scripture story states that Jacob was “alone” when this encounter with God happened. This signifies the necessity of going to our prayer closet to get in touch with our inner selves through prayer and meditation. Meditation is one preferred method of having this type of Pineal, or Peniel, experience. Meditation is the key. Meditation has a profound effect on consciousness, and I believe it is one method that can energetically awaken the pineal gland, or your third eye.

edit on 22-5-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

I admit, it is a little hard to understand why God would allow war. But not all wars end in death.

This is of mans own doing. But, you can be sure, those whom needed to be protected to carry out tasks, will be.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
www.spiritofthescripture.com...

3 ½ has always been associated with the concept of kundalini. Kundalini is said to be a subtle spiritual energy containing the power to expand consciousness. To be more specific, kundalini is the raw power of consciousness itself. It’s dormant in most humans, but everyone has the potential to arouse this higher consciousness. This spiritual energy is said to lie dormant in 3 ½ coils, like a sleeping Gray241 300x242 Three and a Half Coils, Kundalini, and Revelations Chapter Oneserpent, in the sacrum bone. Even the sacrum bone itself was revered by the ancient Greeks, Egyptians, and inhabitants of far eastern lands....

“…and, What thou seest, write in a book, and send it unto the seven churches which are in Asia; unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea” (Revelations 1:11).

The roadmap is through the seven churches, which represent the main in-body chakras along the serpent channel of the spinal column and into the brain.

Jesus, the higher mind, said the kingdom of God was within us. You need to know that the chakras and body of God is within you.

Earthschool is all about growing up. I myself tend to favor believing that when the stage is set, ie the stars overhead, the whole thing set up for the coming in of a great teacher, he arrives. So to me Christ in the gnositc is spiritual and an inner journey, within, but also, I see the outer and a teacher as a way to bring this to others, to bypass all the bad programming of the world.

We're here to Love.

To me this Chi or Spirit of awakening occurs when the spirit is more balanced in inner and outer, consciousness and subconscious, with Love and positivity, giving to others, overcoming their bodysuit/ai/beast and primitive wishes and greediness. Altruism and Compassion and working with Direction Within From Spirit to purify flaws and that when the diamond of our soul, the cloudy sections that we are here as, clarify and become one with the clear sections, then the kundalini or chi experience of awakening occurs.

Be like WATER - Empty your mind

Water is akin to meditation. Lately my oldest son was sharing with his brothers meditation and telling them, To Know Thyself.

Note, we are the guy on the surfboard, doing and learning, and yet we are also just a finger of that water.......

Water is also the meditation. It is the way as well as the Chi....

And this relates the other meaning of Holy Spirit for it is Spirit or Life within us, and also relates to the Christ as the Life within us. We are the sons and daughters of man, and when we purify and awaken our life force or chi/kundalini and higher brain, we become the sons and daughters of God. One with our Higher Self and also our Source/the All. The All is not the good and bad, however, this is a special testing ground where souls without memories can make mistakes, God is always the Good.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Suddenly after posting those links, the pages won't load. Who the hell does that, and if they could face soul regression for it, for thats what unremitted harm can mean.

I don't like any form of slavers or any form of suppression/censorship of truth! I renounce and denounce all this beahvior.

Now I've relogged in and the problem loading page is still there, that is suddenly happening because I linked it and it matters, its truth.

Edit to add: suddenly back!

Note to the suppressors, shine your light without a shade on the lamp! Elitism is one of the biggest crimes of this universe, its a shade of inequality, and all comes from that.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Want to add this for those who do see only the literal or fundamental scriptures, and don't understand they're all allegories for inner processes, perhaps some have been tweaked or added to by rulers as well. But, what I feel is that, even taken literally, if one uses discernment, ie. they follow Christ Yeshua's example and as a peacemaker, helping all, the good and bad alike, as he did, he went out for the strays, and was kind and gentle of heart, non retaliation. If one walked in the pathways of Love and Goodness in literal ways and understandings, then they're still progressing and awakening, no matter if they still concrete thinkers all their lives. Because, Love and Goodness delight in all expressions of Love and Goodness. I'm not trying to force this over someone else's deep held beliefs, instead suggesting that if one is a Christian, then follow Christ, not the fundamental old testament. But if seen as an inner process, the old and new are not truly at odds.

And how one sees, how the conscious mind programs the inner subconscious, for example. Seeing something negative. What I really liked about the articles on that blog, is the positivity. For example, have noticed and read articles about Is Ra El, and it leapt out as a dark side plot against humanity. But now that may be how some dark hats operate, however, Is Ra El relates to the ancient knowledge and Tao, and the schools of thought in which it comes, and in a sense is Mother/Father then Son. ie. Harmony between Right and Left Hemisphere, or awakening the Pineal/Pituitary and thus Thalamus/third eye, or by this harmony the son/daughter of man/woman, becomes the son/daughter of God.

And the author shares that Israelites are those who understand this is an inner journey, and gentiles are those who take it literally or have not begun to wake up and do the inner journey.

But there is no excuse for elitism instead of helping, serving and equality for that is the way back home.

In his articles he also has sections on the Holy Spirit, which is related to the Chi/Kundalini, or Spirit/Life Force, but to me while this toes in to the same thing for the Chi can be said to be the water, or the all, or life force or Christ, thus Spirit of Peace and Love, I still feel that the Spirit of Peace and Love needs to be elevated beyond the bodies mechanism, for there is a Real Spirit of Love. Even while I understand the Chi is not the body.

I mean that its not just a process, there is real Family Above and we are connected to a wonderful Team. Trees are not just the spine, but the Higher Ups, and we are seeds/acorns to the bigger Trees.

But how we perceive things, in a negative light or positive is how our conscious mind is programming our subconscious and our subconscious which deals only in the Now, then brings in positive or negative circumstances, its a part of how the law of affinity works.

So always look further to see the positive in something.....!!!!!!

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Sometimes death is the result of completion and sometimes it is the result of failure.

Yes the completion of that life, especially if ending a Karmic cycle. If there was failure, here we go again. Always have a problem with the play acting regards Karma. Almost as if both protagonists have to stabby each other at the same time. Is this what Shakespeare was trying to tell us?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join