It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apollo Hoax

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hello...check out the website below.
Just wanted to see what your thoughts on this one are. Did we fake the Apollo landing? At least it brings up some questions.

Let me know what ya think

sorry if this subject has been covered already

www.ufos-aliens.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
it isnt beyond possiblity that it was a staged hollywood event.
Doesnt mean that they havent traveled to the moon or beyond, just that what was delivered to us was studio...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
another video about this
www.thule.org...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Then what would they want to cover up? would have to be sumthin that they didn't want us to see? Why would they do studio pics of one of the biggest achievements we've had?

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
No, it wasn't faked...

I'd suggest typing in "Moon Landing Hoax" in the NASA searchbar, or perhaps visting badastronomy.com...

We've been over through, and around this many many times...

Kal

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
i dont remember what video it was, but they said that near Area-51 theres this bit of land that its like the moon's surface & they filmed everythin there.. that can be another reason why nobody can enter.. not 100% sure bout this

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Lots of threads start this way here, many soon realize we did indeed land on the moon... www.abovetopsecret.com... www.abovetopsecret.com... Or just use the site search, here's a saved one: www.abovetopsecret.com... And finally, this experiment required interactive human intervention to get set-up. It's still up and running on the Moon today: www.space.com... sunearth.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Like SO stated this topic has been discussed to death here on ATS. And Yes I do believe we landed on the moon.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There's no doubt we landed on the moon, but I believe they found that the moon was quite different from what was expected ( maybe there was some kind of life, vegetation, buildings, ufos, or who knows what ) so they broadcasted faked studio footage, instead of the actual moon footage.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Understand, I think we went to the moon, I just think that at least sum of the picures were faked. And as I stated before, just wondered what was up there that they didn't want us to see?

I suppose it can't be too great a mystery though. I believe we have telescopes that can allow us to view the surface of the moon now, and nobody has been crying about unusual formations or alien artifacts being up there. Any body heard anything about that kinda stuff?

Again, sorry I didn't know that this subject had been covered. I will check out the other threads you guys provided. I'm a new member - just getting my feet wet so to speak.

Never mind, just checked out the other threads.... they have the info i am looking for. Thanks again for your responses. I appreciate the input.

[edit on 6-11-2004 by blend56]

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   

vegetation

no atmosphere -> no vegetation

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 04:13 PM
link   
one of three things did happen...

1. We went to the moon, landed, did what we needed to do and got home safe.

2. We didn't go to the moon. Everything was faked.

3. We went to the moon and when we got there we saw an alien moon base. Which was blacked out by NASA and we only got to see the safe things.

lets make it 4.
We went to the moon, but NASA fearing we might find some kind of life form made a moon landing JUST IN CASE. So we get there dance around a bit and we something and NASA decides to air the fake footage.
You decide which is best for you. I personally don't care much anymore. I got tired of people just ignoring me.

posted on Nov, 6 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
cy,

Whos ignoring you? I think you have some good points. They follow along the other discussions in the other threads. (did I apologize enough for making a prevoiusly discussed thread? If not, I have alot more in me. Just let me know)

Well, just know I won't ignore ya.

Thanks again for all the input.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
those guys did goto the moon - but whats on the moon is more interesting to me these days.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
"the Visitor"

Why? what do ya think is on the moon?

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Just to aid others...

Understand, I think we went to the moon, I just think that at least sum of the picures were faked. And as I stated before, just wondered what was up there that they didn't want us to see?

Since they are the only ones providing the pics, if there is something to see, we don't know, so it would be pure speculation...

I suppose it can't be too great a mystery though. I believe we have telescopes that can allow us to view the surface of the moon now, and nobody has been crying about unusual formations or alien artifacts being up there. Any body heard anything about that kinda stuff?

Even the best telescopes aren't good enough to even see the lander, etc. on the moon. The "unusual formations" are nothing more than the squared off edges that occur as an image is digitally rendered from a composite of image capturing. A particular "square" of the surface may not have turned up well image wise, so one from a different pass is used when doing the composite. Sometimes it has a different light level (during that pass).

Again, sorry I didn't know that this subject had been covered. I will check out the other threads you guys provided. I'm a new member - just getting my feet wet so to speak.

No problem, it was to help you find the info, not criticize...

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the info.....It was very helpful to look at the other threads you posted.

I realize you weren't being critical..just doing your job to ensure that the threads are inciteful and interesting... not same old/same old.

ne ways, if you want to close this thread...feel free...I got the info from the other threads you posted and don't want to take up space with a previously discussed topic.

thanks again

top topics

join