It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five killed in botched bank robbery in Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Four people were killed and three others wounded in a botched bank heist in southern Israel which ended when a robber who had held a hostage shot himself dead, police said.

www.rawstory.com...

When thieves get robbed..?

I wonder what is going on, really… (Not because of have any heart left for these land grabbers) but as far as I remember this is the first of its kind.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I love the end comment on the story about how the Police official can't recall another Israeli robbery with 4 fatalities. Indeed.... I imagine this is kinda like walking into a cop bar and yelling 'It's a stick up!' ..after passing by the wall of police pictures and never taking notice of the omen it tried to communicate. lol....

Some Israeli here can correct me, but I believe Military Service is compulsory, not voluntary and Gender doesn't make a difference in the basic outline of that, right? Further, private ownership of firearms kinda makes the US look weak and wimpy....seeing as how most of the military age population is in or ready to support the military/reserves, right?

So... This was kinda like a suicide by armed population, wasn't it? If the cops didn't get them...someone down the way or family of a victim probably would have. I can see why this is a rare event there.

Okay, this beats my customs/airport security roughing up a federal judge by thinking it was funny or something....to learn it was a federal Judge. Your ooops definitely surpasses mine. Oops to the 10th power?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Israel is there and going to stay ,whether you like it or not.

For anyone interested in the news rather then gloating since Israelis were killed:
It was not a robbery, someone got his account closed due to debt, he left, then came back with a gun and killed 4 people then shot himself after police arrived.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Bummer that israeli terrorists are experiencing hard financial times as we are in the US.
That said, I'd still stop all aid to any terrorist nation.
No sympathy here, I'm sure more than 5 people have died today due to israeli scheming.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroKnowledge

Thats the kind of statement that.. well... just remember that "you" is pretty much the entire world and the US is not so much of a lapdog anymore... they can pull the rug, just read the signs.

We'll see about that.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

Thats the kind of statement that.. well... just remember that "you" is pretty much the entire world and the US is not so much of a lapdog anymore... they can pull the rug, just read the signs.

We'll see about that.

Entire world as in bunch of bigots here on ATS and same nations that were against Israel since 1948?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni

We'll see about that.

Entire world as in bunch of bigots here on ATS and same nations that were against Israel since 1948?

Actually... If I were to replace the word israelite with the word jew then I think you'd have a leg to stand on.
Problem is, I have no more quarrel with a jew than I do a christian or a muslim Etc. as I see all organized religion silly at best and deadly at worst.
But I did say israeli terrorists, this shows my dislike for a certain regime.
But as long as US boys die for israeli interest, I will continue to dislike the israeli terrorists.
It seems the israeli terrorist is having as much financial trouble in there land as we do in ours, but we still even though the many US citizens, soldiers and sailors who have died due to israeli terrorism, still finance their illegal regime.
Remember the U.S.S LIBERTY.

new topics

top topics

join