It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam Kokesh.... pretty damning evidence that he is just another Plant or Shill or Aggitator?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Didn't see anything about this in a search...just threads about his "call to arms". I think it's pretty damning and the guy who put it together, did a fairly good job of covering the bases. It is a video, not just audio. But, the screen shots, etc don't start till a couple minutes in. Anyway......

Kokesh busted video

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

Yesterday there was a thread posted (now 404'ed) about someone planting something on Alex. The D word, which we are not allowed to discuss here as it's bad for advertising revenue. I have no idea who the guy is (I'm not American) but the evidence seemed pretty clear, until the thread was removed.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Link not worky. I am disappoint.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Link not worky. I am disappoint.

Hmmmm...try this one.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Nonsense. Everything the guy in the video is saying is highly speculative and based solely on his own opinion. The one piece of "evidence" he shows is obviously a joke by Adam Kokesh, calling himself the revolution czar.

C'mon man. Disagreeing with what Adam is planning on July 4th is one thing. Claiming he works for the Obama administration and is a plant is something completely different and it's ridiculous and uncredible.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
On September 2, 2008, Kokesh spoke at Representative Ron Paul's Rally for the Republic in St. Paul, Minnesota, where he stated, "While it is our responsibility now to resist tyranny civilly, while we still can, there may come a time when we will say to the powers that be, be it with your blood or ours we have come to water the tree of liberty … who will stand with me?"

In 2010, Adam Kokesh attempted to unseat Democratic representative Ben Ray Luján in New Mexico's heavily Democratic 3rd congressional district running as a libertarian-oriented Republican.
Kokesh received mostly out-of-state money, support from Ron Paul, and an endorsement from the Republican Liberty Caucus, the organization that represents the libertarian wing of the Republican Party. Kokesh's opponent in the New Mexico GOP primary was Tom Mullins to whom he lost.

n April 2011 his show was picked up by Russia Today television network ("RT").
Accuracy in Media criticized Kokesh's appearing on RT, a non-profit organization which largely is funded by the Russian government. The group wrote that RT uses Americans like Kokesh to make propaganda points. The show was canceled in August 2011.

Kokesh has continued his Adam vs. The Man video reports independently on YouTube, noting he was "fired from my only radio and TV gigs." On the channel he has filed some critical reports of the "Occupy DC" version of the Occupy Wall Street movement.

So you are saying Obama is working with the Republicans? He is working with Ron Paul? He is working with Russia Today RT?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
What's the actual evidence for someone who cant view the video? A brief list will do.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This guy was saying pretty much the same thing for the same reasons...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It is Russian Propaganda. The only reason Ron Paul was mixed up with him is because Ron Paul was all ways gullible. Just watch the Borat movie. John McCain was targeted by him because John McCain wanted to invade Russia over Georgia. Every thing about this guy ties to Russia,

But the guys father is interesting. Charles Kokesh.

investing.businessweek.com...

Dakota Arms, Inc.
Mr. Charles R. Kokesh
Chief Executive Officer

bulletin.accurateshooter.com...

Remington Arms Company, Inc. through its fully owned subsidiary DA Acquisitions LLC, has entered into a purchase agreement to acquire certain assets of Dakota Arms, LLC including the Dakota, Nesika Bay Precision, Miller Arms, and Dan Walter brands. The transaction closed on June 5, 2009. This is the latest major acquisition by Remington Arms, which acquired Bushmaster Firearms, Marlin Firearms, and DPMS in 2007. Remington Arms is owned by Cerberus Capital Management, a private holding company. The acquisition of Dakota Arms is another example of the increasing consolidation of the American gun industry. Dakota Arms had suffered from over-ambitious growth plans and its revenues failed to meet investors’ expectations as Dakota never really developed a strong customer-base for its premium hunting rifles. Dakota tried to become the “Lexus/Mercedes” of the rifle market, but the plan didn’t work. Dakota’s rifles were much more expensive than Remington or Browning products, yet lacked the accuracy and craftsmanship of the high-grade, true custom rifles. “Factory rifles at custom rifle prices” was not a good business model. Established in 1982 and headquartered in Sturgis, South Dakota, Dakota Arms manufacturers custom and semi-custom rifles for the sporting markets. The Dakota brands include Nesika, Miller Arms and Dan Walter. Nesika Bay Precision actions (at one time) were highly respected for their engineering and build quality; Miller Arms is known for the reliability and performance of its single-shot actions and custom rifles. Dakota Arms is based in the Black Hills of South Dakota and currently employs 35 people. “I am pleased to announce that Dakota Arms is joining Remington and the Freedom Group of companies,” stated Ted Torbeck, CEO of Remington Arms Company, Inc. and Freedom Group Inc. “Dakota Arms is an icon within the industry and its fine products exemplify quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail. Dakota is the perfect compliment to our industry-leading family of brands. We look forward to continue to develop and expand the Dakota brand and thank all its employees for their continued dedication and success of Dakota Arms.”

www.sec.gov...

U.S. SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION Litigation Release No. 21264 / October 28, 2009 United States Securities Exchange Commission v. Charles R. Kokesh Civil Action No. 6:09-cv-1021 (D.N.M.) (October 27, 2009) SEC Charges New Mexico Man with Misappropriating $45 Million Dollars On October 27, 2009, the Securities and Exchange Commission (“Commission”) filed a civil injunctive action against Charles R. Kokesh for his role in defrauding at least 21,000 investors in four business development companies (“BDCs”) through a variety of schemes and contrivances. The Commission’s complaint alleges that: From at least 1995 through July 2007, Kokesh controlled two now-defunct Commission-registered investment-adviser firms (the “Advisers”), which in turn controlled and provided investment advice to the BDCs. Acting by and through the Advisers, Kokesh misappropriated approximately $45 million of investor funds by causing the BDCs to pay illegal distributions, performance fees, and expense reimbursements to the Advisers. To conceal the scheme, Kokesh caused the Advisers to distribute misleading proxy statements to BDC investors and to file false Commission reports on behalf of the BDCs. The Commission’s complaint, filed in United States District Court in New Mexico, alleges that Kokesh violated Section 37, or in the alternative Section 57, of the Investment Company Act, and aided and abetted violations of Sections 13(a) and 14(a) of the Exchange Act and Rules 12b-20, 13a-1, 13a-13, and 14a-9 thereunder, and Sections 205, 206(1) and 206(2) of the Investment Advisers Act. The Commission seeks a permanent injunction against further violations of the securities laws, disgorgement plus prejudgment interest, and civil money penalties.

edit on 20-5-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
Nonsense. Everything the guy in the video is saying is highly speculative and based solely on his own opinion. The one piece of "evidence" he shows is obviously a joke by Adam Kokesh, calling himself the revolution czar.

C'mon man. Disagreeing with what Adam is planning on July 4th is one thing. Claiming he works for the Obama administration and is a plant is something completely different and it's ridiculous and uncredible.

Personally, I think the whole march thing, is a bad idea, regardless of Kokesh's motives. Too much potential for havok. When I first read about it, I wondered if it was just a set-up. OTOH, there are certainly plenty of people who feel strongly enough on the issue to make such a stand, publicly. This was the first thing I've seen, that points to possible monkey business. And I thought this was the right place to bring it to, to hear various opinions.

Be well.

top topics

join