It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Dehumanizing People!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

You started this rant now me!

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

"Men are from mars, women are from Venus" is a direct reflection of the sort of underhanded degradation that we take turns kicking across the floor under the table. Women are for looking pretty and making babies, and men are for bringing home the bread and meat and knocking up females for the good of the species. Ignorance at its finest.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

Yep. Apparently there's a continued need for such a rant even a year later. Ignorance, it seems, never goes away.

posted on Apr, 14 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

smyleegrl

AthlonSavage

Yep. Apparently there's a continued need for such a rant even a year later. Ignorance, it seems, never goes away.

In all seriousness, no, it doesn't. There will always be something we don't know. Hence, ignorance shall prevail. But knowledge will also be its everlasting companion, for as long as we are aware of not knowing, we will seek to know, will we not?

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Least you know im not one of the progenitors of ignorama

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: leftofplumb
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

At some level I agree with you, but I don't believe that all women are hard-wired to live in the home for the primary purpose of executing "wifely/motherly" duties. Having options is a good thing. Still, I believe that a good many women would prefer to stay home and look after the kids; unfortunately, in too many cases, the ability to do this is severely hampered by economics. Worse even, men, and society at large have not recognized and honored "women's work." Too many husbands used women as slaves and failed to take into consideration their spouse's best interests and brain power which had the latter been tapped would undoubtedly have brought about better family decisions. Moreover, upon divorce, historically it was the woman who took the hit (with some exceptions)

Yet, under the two-parent-working system, I don't really like where society is fast tracking to. Family life today is pretty much a thing of the past (notwithstanding exceptions of course). The result is a failing society in any number of ways too long to go into. Besides everyone here can do their own extrapolations. There are winners, however. Politicians who get away with bloody murder too busy is the electorate just trying to feed, clothe and house themselves and their families. We're heading to places that I really do fear.

Truly the issue is complicated and to turn things around to a win-win situation will take years to bring about if, indeed, that is the wish of the people.

Very well said. I was about to write the same thing myself but you probably said it much better than I could.

I'm often judged for being a stay at home mum and most people judge that I must be a little bit thick and unable to have a 'proper' career because I chose that role. I had a great career and lived and worked many countries before I had my children and it was most definitely a choice to be a stay at home mum and I certainly don't judge my my friends that made the choice to continue with their careers either because they want to or our of necessity for the income it provides.

The problem is that many people no longer have a choice and those that do often feel pressured to continue or return to work. The feminist movement was about women having a choice but, like most things, it's been taken to extremes. It's sad that being 'just a mum' is no longer respected as something worthwhile. I have a friend who chose to return to her career and her husband became a house husband, caring for their two children. They made the decision for economic reasons - because she earns more but they also wanted a full time parent at home while the children were young. Amazingly, the same people who think I should be out looking for a job, think he's a hero and does an amazing job of bringing up the children and taking care of the house! He receives nothing but praise but I'm constantly asked if I'm looking for a job.

Male and female roles are now very blurred. Androgyny seems to be the way we're headed. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing really. I'm all for women having equal rights and career positions and I'm also all for men having the same but I'm so glad I'm not a youngster in what looks like very confusing times ahead.

posted on Nov, 1 2014 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: smyleegrl

The truth is that women have been in the role of society to support man in the journey they are both in and help support a loving family, it has been that way for 1,000s of years.

And what happens the very first century that women get jobs? What happens the very first century that women do not have the supportive role in society, but compete with man professionally in the workplace?

Suddenly there is no time for man any more. Suddenly man gets ignored. I see it every day. Women completely ignore man. Even wives and girlfriends are glued to their cellphones and completely ignore their mate!

While man just goes about his ways int he face of righteousness, woman have long ago left him, women are going about their ways, constantly in the thought of scheming like a king in power. Constantly thinking about how she can win over her competitor, man. The more men that are manipulated and aren't in the knowledge of how they are secreted hated upon, the better all of those reptilian emotions of satan feel that women thrive upon.

Why do you think the divorce rate sky rocketed in the last 40 years? I see it in front of my face every day. There is nothing you can say in support, because I can come with video and data to support my claims that is endless, from before the sunrise to after everyone is asleep, I can prove that women are hating man for no other reason than for them being men ongoing and all times of the day.

Women Do Not Care About Man Anymore And They Show It All Of The Time.

In fact we are much like dogs and cats. Dogs are good, loving unconditionally, always happy to see you, cats are mean, don't care about a thing, always plotting to kill.

About the divorce rate, it is because women do not consider righteousness, to any degree whatsoever. Now I will describe in a general context.

They keep picking the wrong men, and it's like a cycle over and over. While the loving man has to suffer because women are now in competition with him, true love does not exist anymore because this choice that women make, often in front of the loving man, showing him that women have the mind and soul of a reptilian snake. Like animals, the first thought is always of the primitive ego - the man chosen will have assets, like a good car, and when i choose him I use sex to manipulate him into getting what I want. This is the mind state of 'my opposite gender of betrayal,' the person who was created to be my friend but because of the ways of the new age, hates me for being me every day and every week, and that is the only reason why I am hated - because I am me, and I am righteous. Like a fierce angry cat they hate good men who are righteous. They need to stimulate their primitive ego, and that is why they continue to pick the wrong men and divorce them. Do you know what it feels like to be hated because of your birth? Just because you are a part of this world? No, because since men have a sexual attraction towards women, and women do not towards man (just the same as in the animal kingdom) many of us do not stoop so low as to betray you all. There is certainly no way to describe the feeling other than hell, as if some devil with a fork is in the form of a woman and burns your soul at every hour.

Don't say I am complaining, I already lost faith a long time ago, I have already realized that women are full of tricky because they are promiscuous and don't care about righteousness, probably because they suffer from jealousy and that is why they attempt to make other people feel as horrible as themselves. That is the truth behind all the attitude, apathy, and negativity.

You are Master Manipulators. You Respect Contradiction, meaning that you will say Anything in order to confuse, or provoke the emotions of other people. You will not think twice about lying, lying is second nature to you and you do not believe in sharing the truth with humanity. You are not only selfish and malicious, but you are nothing more the epitome of ignorance because of the fact that you justify everything I have said as being right. There is no other creator that is in such as state of delusion, even the ones who have been taught nothing but lies.

Because I now understand you, You Are Not Going To Be Allowed To Continue Disrespecting Me, as you have shown that obviously you were put on this earth to do, because you will never give up disrespecting me. You, and not one of your whole gender, will ever love me, because I am good.

posted on Nov, 2 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: greyer

Thank you for providing yet another great example that validates my entire post. Congratulations, you just dehumanized an entire gender based on your personal experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join