It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop Dehumanizing People!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter

Mental illness is often used as an excuse for evil. I don't buy.

You're entitled to your opinion. I just think compassion is a more human response than demonization.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I do have a conscience, but I didn't believe you were speaking about me personally. I set myself as an example that most women are not as you describe. I would never associate myself with any woman that behaved in such an atrocious manner, and I know many, many women.

Sometimes when one speaks with such disdain of women as a group it seems inferred that one must have experienced such treatment to feel thus. If I was mistaken then my apologies, of course. Having two daughters in their twenties has afforded me the opportunity to see the other side of the equation- men who act just as reprehensively as the type women you describe so vehemently. I assure you if I were to judge most men by some of the behaviors I have witnessed I would personally start the "She- Women Man Hater's Club". However I know that most men are not that type of person, it just seems like it when time after time I have seen my own daughters pick the "pretty boys" who seem extremely akin to those women you seem to despise. Finally they have learned that the problem was not all with those men, but in their choosing of that sort of man. The only reason horrible people get away with acting horribly is because people allow them to treat them badly. If someone chooses badly over and over the problem lies with them. There are more good women and men than bad, people just tend to choose by what initially attracts them rather than fundamental commonalities.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I don't discriminate. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Given enough time EVERYONE will reveal just how much they suck - including me.

People talk too much about nothing.
People are mean sometimes.
People are really nice sometimes.
People are gullible sometimes.
Some people are truly naive.
Some people are truly brilliant.

Nuff said.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I was raised by three women, and three women only. Two mothers and a sister. I know a little bit about them. Not to mention that I am fairly intelligent, which means I can understand some of the subtle undercurrents that make a relationship with a woman so desirable and fulfilling. I can also grasp a few of the machinations that drive women to be such repulsively ill-mannered members of society.

So I think my beliefs in the matter are not exactly unfounded. I can justify my opinions perfectly well; all you need do is ask. And that's if I choose to answer.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I can also grasp a few of the machinations that drive women to be such repulsively ill-mannered members of society.
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Sorry, my friend. But you just provided a prime example of the OP.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I will say one personal oservation.....Menopausal married women are capable of the wost of abuses....these
Women get told they are suffering ptsd like symptoms from the abuse their husbands dish out and then are medicated with drugs which completely alter personality, morality,motivation, everything...
drugs like Zoloft, and its clones...the reuptake enhancers and inhibitors etc...soon they are suggestable enough for the . councilors to then manipulate the woman through the next stages of separation deivorce whatever they say.....no matter what facts may intervene.......ive seen this too many times....
This provides ample high paying work for these unscrupulous barstids.
The current trend of meddling in peoples lives by so called councilors and therapists, even spreading to GPs etc being able to commit....soon the medical profession will have ultimate say in whos on the streets.......
Life will get a whole lot worse for the unsuspecting husband.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Hey, you know me, I love women, I just hate their thought processes!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
Well said, I am tired of hearing these stories about the loser weakling guy who can't get a girl.

You can't get a girl because you act like a loser weakling.

The problem now is that all the loser weaklings are even more of loser weaklings that when we grew up because they can hide in their room and see naked girls on the computer all day.

Yea, that other post today was really pussified i agree.

And yes, a huge percent of posts on ATS dehumanize one group or other. I am sick of people dehumanizing someone who believes in a particular religion.

The only people deserving dehumanization are the ones who rape, kill, torture, or do not act like a human.

Good post, thanks

edit on 20-5-2013 by LastStarfighter because: spelling error

Loser weakling? Being sensitive doesn't make you a loser, or a weakling. I'll be the first to take it outside if needed, and I don't lose fights (usually). Being a Alpha male caveman makes you a douche, and less people will like you.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think men suffering from Micro-penis are the most dehumanized people today...just saying.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   

As a fellow female, I just have to add, not all females allow themselves to be confident, intelligent members of society and I think a few rotten apples ruin the bunch..or bag..or bushel or whatever.

I see so many women who allow men to treat them this way and love playing damsel in distress so the steroetype will remain until we stand up and allow ourselves to be viewed in the manner we desire. It starts with us.

My advice?? Stand up to them in a firm kind way, and eventually they will get the hint.

I am not a manhater by no stretch of the imagination I love men...(my husband especially) but he knows....the one thing I hate more than anything is to be made to feel stupid. You can call me the B word the C word and any other word..but if you call or make me feel stupid...it is game on!!

The women of ATS could show the women of our world I am sure!! Hang in there we have a long way to go baby!!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Thats funny coming from someone who put their own mood as utterly confused...
'
Really, I'm just messing with you...good post.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

To be honest, your OP is not very spot on, this strange belief that people are "just people" is surely another fallacy that allows all kinds of oddball behaviours, now you are giving excuses to the problems.

It almost appears that you are mad at men, for not seeing things as freely as you, as in , "I am just a person, I should be allowed to screw up as often as I can".

It is a fact that almost everyone makes all kinds of mistakes, but it is not "normal".

It is programmed into people to subsection themselves when confronted with their own failures, and go into denial.

The reason you see many of these kinds of posts here, should actually be cause for a red flag to be thrown up, since most of the guys on here, are very deep thinkers, are quite balanced and know what they see, they are not posting this in spite, but in sadness at the lack introspection going on.

Fact is, women talk about men a thousand times more than we do about them... gossip is over the top, and thought to be necessary.

All this talk about men going on all the time, and never does any of them actually work on themselves, is what I see, all the while they trash any and all other women around them.

I hear far more bad stuff about women from other women its hilarious, but that is ALLOWED, and even ENCOURAGED, because it is thought that this is the way to be, to fight for/with the alpha goofballs, that have been raised without a father figure.

And it is true, the men who are shy and not mean to the girls actually scare the females most of the time, for we can see right through, but they want to give it a name, and just live in emotion.

Luckily I have noticed a shift going backwards out of these patterns, but the actual desperation of women to just be with someone is downright scary, if you pretend to be even remotely nice, they want to harness you in immediately, not realizing that we are not willing to be destroyed for no apparent reason...as soon as the past comes up, about the "idiot men" they have all dealt with or imagined too, get out immediately.

In summary, no more patience for the women trying out all the morons first, and then being ok after all that drama to now settle and "heal" themselves for a year or 2, and then go "find herself".

It is never enough, unless people take responsibility, and that is not ever mentioned or even thought of at all, by the individuals, and that goes for the men too, but the men are far less confused in this, I am afraid.
edit on 20-5-2013 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexanderDeLarge

HAHA Utterly confused...do not mistaken that for stupid. There is a difference. Confused means I do not understand, hence why I am here on ATS to understand the world around me. Stupid means I do not care to learn or cannot learn.

So many women like to play weak and I personally feel that gives all of us a bad name.

My husband appreciates that fact that I can take care of myself and I do not NEED him. I love him and want him with me, but, if he left tomorrow other than missing him and being sad, I would carry on. I was an Army wife for 22 years, and spent more time alone than with him.

Women should be strong, smart, and not afraid to show it. The ones who do not give us all a bad name.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by UNIT76
reply to post by ThreeBears

look again at everything you typed. because those horrible things happen to men also does not diminish things..

the men are being used as proxy women in the first half of your opening statement (read what i'm saying again about the role of a women, and how a man WILL GO CRAZY without a woman) ...it's all there.. the second part of what you're saying... it's all about crazy men acting out (war, etc) - the OP covered that in the last few lines of the post.. it was a subtle revelation.. that's why i've gone to so much trouble to TRY and give an insight into what's happening on a large scale to men and women

think about what i've taken all this trouble to type to you and others who read this..... seriously,... your post was very vivid and angry.. the information in this topic should make a lot of sense to you if you'll just consider it..

..ok, i think i'm done here [edit] didn't see your last message at time of posting..
lol stop despairing.. (now) you've got an understanding of the actual POWER a woman has over a man.. all man.. any man... ... that's why women are turned into these dick hotels you refer to.. now you won't shave your head and become a ball buster and punish men

man: hi baby, wanna have sex?
woman: no
man: slut..

the man just wants to reclaim power.. you said it all

men are crazy without a woman (behind every man, there has to be a great woman, etc)
women must heal men.

ok well i'm just repeating myself now

edit on 20-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: ..morbid fascination?

Women MUST heal men, Really??? Poor Poor men, OK

Taking THAT logic then

Palestinians MUST HEAL the Poor Poor Zionists

Blacks MUST HEAL the Poor Poor White Slave Master and KKK Racist

Rape Victims and Child Rape Victims MUST Heal the Poor Poor Rapist and ABUSERS

Jew Survivors of the Holocaust MUST HEAL the Poor Poor Nazis

Sudanese women with their Breasts cut off and Children Slaves MUST HEAL their Poor Poor Captors

Nine year old girl ganged raped and traded for a DOG in Afghanistan MUST HEAL her rapists, and the DOG too

I see. Sigh

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

I know the difference, hun, I was just trying to bring some laughter to your face...I've said it my whole life though, women are a hell of a lot stronger and tougher than men...men, you can scoff at me all you want, but its true. Men might have the physical strength, definitely not mental...and they give birth, which is something I know I cant do. You all have my respect, my mamma taught me.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeBears

Originally posted by UNIT76

look again at everything you typed. because those horrible things happen to men also does not diminish things..

the men are being used as proxy women in the first half of your opening statement (read what i'm saying again about the role of a women, and how a man WILL GO CRAZY without a woman) ...it's all there.. the second part of what you're saying... it's all about crazy men acting out (war, etc) - the OP covered that in the last few lines of the post.. it was a subtle revelation.. that's why i've gone to so much trouble to TRY and give an insight into what's happening on a large scale to men and women

think about what i've taken all this trouble to type to you and others who read this..... seriously,... your post was very vivid and angry.. the information in this topic should make a lot of sense to you if you'll just consider it..

..ok, i think i'm done here [edit] didn't see your last message at time of posting..
lol stop despairing.. (now) you've got an understanding of the actual POWER a woman has over a man.. all man.. any man... ... that's why women are turned into these dick hotels you refer to.. now you won't shave your head and become a ball buster and punish men

man: hi baby, wanna have sex?
woman: no
man: slut..

the man just wants to reclaim power.. you said it all

men are crazy without a woman (behind every man, there has to be a great woman, etc)
women must heal men.

ok well i'm just repeating myself now

edit on 20-5-2013 by UNIT76 because: ..morbid fascination?

Women MUST heal men, Really??? Poor Poor men, OK

Taking THAT logic then

Palestinians MUST HEAL the Poor Poor Zionists

Blacks MUST HEAL the Poor Poor White Slave Master and KKK Racist

Rape Victims and Child Rape Victims MUST Heal the Poor Poor Rapist and ABUSERS

Jew Survivors of the Holocaust MUST HEAL the Poor Poor Nazis

Sudanese women with their Breasts cut off and Children Slaves MUST HEAL their Poor Poor Captors

Nine year old girl ganged raped and traded for a DOG in Afghanistan MUST HEAL her rapists, and the DOG too

I see. Sigh

Better yet, let's Bring back Comfort Women , to ya Know

HEAL

Cuzz that's going over Real great in Japan..

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You know I have almost no experience with women, but I met one that turned my world upside down.

I think I experienced "limerence". I know not a lot of people don't experience this so it's kind of hard to explain, hell, I'm having a hard time understanding it.

We spent two weeks together in a foreign country and in the first time in my life I felt pure unbounded joy. I think I was happy for the first time in my life. Real happiness too. But maybe this is the guise of limerence, but I don't care, I would rather live two weeks with her then live the life I'm living now..

But I'm not one of these man childs that blames other people for his own problems. I find it hilarious that men have to blame the women. All problems come from within. Look inside yourself, you may not like what you see, but trust me, you'll have an easier time later down the line if you try to understand yourself better.

I know must of this is mumbo jumbo, but the fact remains you have quite a bit of people in this world that don't want to take responsibility for themselves.

Also, has anyone else experienced "limerence"? This is not a crush, this is a curse. I dream about her almost every night, and when I do I wake up in a cold sweat with a crushing weight on my chest and stomach. I feel like I'm being haunted and tortured.

The women I met on this trip made all other women look like insignificant ants. She was a beacon of light (this could be the limerence playing tricks on me) but she was one of these rare women that stood for good no matter what. We spent two weeks together and I felt like I knew her in a past life time. We would finish each others sentences, we were like an old married couple at a young age. Old souls.

And now I #ed it up like I do with a lot of things, and she will be in my dreams I think for my whole life. I'm not sure if she was my "soul-mate" but our chemistry together was something I could never even dream of having with a women.

Every day is just a constant numbness, god I hope this # ends, I hope I stop dreaming of her. I would rather be water boarded then go through this./end rant

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm going to be "that guy" in this thread. I'm going to throw out two phrases and these phrases, I believe, are the hard core root of the Male/Female problems.

Flame away but here are the two phrases

"Penis Envy" (not in how Freud described it)

"Cock Worship"

Think about those two phrases long and hard (no pun intended) and you will see where the men come fromhave issues.

For the record, I was raised by my mother, I had no father figure. My father was killed when I was 4 and the majority of my family are aunts ( both sides together - 15 aunts, 3 uncles). I feel as though I have a good grasp on women and I respect women to the utmost.
edit on 20-5-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
I'm going to be "that guy" in this thread. I'm going to throw out two phrases and these phrases, I believe, are the hard core root of the Male/Female problems.

Flame away but here are the two phrases

"Penis Envy" (not in how Freud described it)

"Cock Worship"

Think about those two phrases long and hard (no pun intended) and you will see where the men come fromhave issues.

For the record, I was raised by my mother, I had no father figure. My father was killed when I was 4 and the majority of my family are aunts ( both sides together - 15 aunts, 3 uncles). I feel as though I have a good grasp on women and I respect women to the utmost.

You forgot one

WOMB ENVY, yea oh wanker expert Fraud forgot that one too,

Anyway, just to include it...

As for the rest, the whole MYTH I often see here about the Glorious equality Arrived in lala land,

Guess its time to bring out the FACTS which means, I'll have to get off wee iPad here and get in to wee desktop where there is THOUSANDS of Facts

That thing called Empirical Evidence, especially Court Cases IN Absurdistan where MEN are 70percent not only getting Custody

But a License to RAPE and KILL children with Court blessing, and dumbed down Females pandering to this crap because Dare they offend ole Nigel and

RISK THEIR PRIVILEGE

See I didn't hate MEN,I EXPECT such from MEN

I DO hate Traitorous JUDAS WOMEN however who I do Blame for the demise if females worldwide in their Propping up a Sex Slave class to Protect their white ass uppity PRIVELEGE at the expense of

Millions. And then turn and blame Feminists,

See what presumptions will get you? So, with That said,

Let's begin, with an Epidemic in THIS nation, starting with

ncmbts.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

ThreeBears, Not all men are evil douches. And I see that a lot of examples you give of the men are men in third world Countries (food for thought). Western men are bad too, but not to the point where the larger percentage see women as a piece of flesh candy.

I can tell this is a touchy issue for you but I want to reassure you that there are still good men out there.

I'm sure that one day you'll find one.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join