It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

federal reserve/for profit banking system++FreeMan Info

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

lol,
oh brother, much love to you..

we are changing the game, the game is almost over...ALL is well

you will see, I promise you this..

thank you God..

Thank YOU

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Good thread you wrote here, I already knew all this information as it has all been posted on ATS before, but it is good to see refreshers for the people not as up to speed. This should be talked about loudly and more often. The bankers subverted and took over our country in 1913 with the creation of the Third Bank of the United States (The Federal Reserve). By the way you should do some research into the creation, lifespan and subsequent destructions of the first two Banks of the United States. Both banks were plagued by unchecked corruption. Also with the passing of the 16th Amendment in 1909 Congress legalized the permanent theft of the citizens' money called income tax.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

thanks KrazyShot
i'll look into that, does not shock me though..lol

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
you're on the right track, you need to do some deeper digging and reading (spiritualeconomicsnow.net). The Fed doesn't create money, it is borrowed from them into existence.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0m3gakn1ght7
you're on the right track, you need to do some deeper digging and reading (spiritualeconomicsnow.net). The Fed doesn't create money, it is borrowed from them into existence.

and who owns the printing machines?

i like that website, thanks

top topics

<< 1   >>

join