It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is what I have to say about my experience

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

All I know what you are talking about is what you actually say - if you meant to say somethign else then don't blame me for not being able to read your mind.

I imagine $35,000 would be plenty to get a few hours wet-lease of a plane capable of reaching contrail altitudes in the ConUS or Europe or wherever you are based - why don't you organise it??

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I honestly have no idea where to start lol and I'd like to not spend the whole thing, but am willing to if it would finally prove chem-trails right..but then, in the end it would be a pointless spending spree because people like yourself would still disprove something..and then we would be back at square one again..arguing over the inevitable..

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Thisbseth

You'd be surprised how many skeptics would, not necessarily change their mind, but prove to be open minded to a REAL study that took an actual sample from a trail, that was proven to have something in it, other than particulate matter from the exhaust.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth

I honestly have no idea where to start lol and I'd like to not spend the whole thing, but am willing to if it would finally prove chem-trails right..

how would you feel if it proved chemtrails wrong?

but then, in the end it would be a pointless spending spree because people like yourself would still disprove something..and then we would be back at square one again..arguing over the inevitable..

Good data is good data - people like me believe the good data, regardless of source.

So far there is no good data supporting the existence of chemtrails, and lots to say it is a hoax. Present me with good data saysing they exist and I will actually be forced to acknowledge it!

A place to start would be kickstarter - as I suggested. there is a "chemtrail" projects on there at the moment - someone wants $200k for another movie!

you might start by contacting someone like G Edward Griffin and offer a substantial amount toward such a project, or propose it on a chemtrail site such as aircrap or Skywatch - you have enough imagination to think that chemtrals exist - exercise it to how you might get such a project going - why would you want it organsied by a debunker??!!

Some thoughts though - if you want it to be "good data" you need to have proper collection and analysis done - you will need some credible laboratory or university or some such along to do the collection and analysis - al under your (or someone else's) watchful eye of course to make sure the results aren't fudged

edit on 20-5-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I live in the United States, I am looking for one of our high ranking individuals to deny it exists in the United states. I searched the net for at least eight hours one day trying to find just one. There isn't one that I found that denied Chemtrails or Geo-engeneering outright.

Why would I be interested in someone from New Zealand, I don't live in New Zealand. Maybe he can say it is not in their country because they don't do it there. Maybe you live there and it pertains to you, I don't know.

By the way.....The letter states there is no orchestrated government campaign.....And there is no evidence to suggest. It does not deny anything is happening over New Zealand, it just states their government isn't involved
in it. chemtrailsnorthnz.files.wordpress.com... This is not really a denial that it is happening either.
edit on 20-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Well thank you kind sir for the information I will really look into a few things, you spiked my curiosity. An to be completely honest if i stumbled across information that completely debunked chem-trails I wouldn't mind. I strive to know the truth and also to deny ignorance (I'm a member here duh!!lol) so I would humbly admit to being wrong and move on. Thanks again for not ripping me a new one like you did a year ago on another chemtrail topic lol.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

If I was a senator and someone asked me if there were chemtrails and I was sure there wasn't, I would tell them that I was sure there wasn't chemtrails but only after investigating it myself and calling as many people that I could and documenting what they said. That way, I could have every one of them canned if they lied to me.

I don't consider your response more than a verification of government coverups. I will look up your evidence you gave on the senator to see what he actually said, I should be able to google that if it exists. Time to do a search now.

It appears the bill addressed space based weapons, another words it means that spraying chemicals can not be done as weaponry, which it is not. I couldn't find anything that would back your interpretation.

As far as Chemtrails being used commonly today, I doubt if they are. I know that they did experiment with them though over the years, there was even a comment by one of the people high in government that implied that they did testing in this manner. I did find that statement in a geoengeneering site that was recruiting students.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

You are notorious for showing up an squashing dreams lol. But I was saying "dusters" as an example. And no funds are needed, just point me to a willing pilot and il be more then happy to break out my checkbook. It has to be under 35000$ though just saying..that's all my grandma gave me...
And I know you know what I was talking about, don't gotta be smart

edit on 20-5-2013 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

you can ring up any fertiliser company and ask them what they have that gets sprayed - or even look it up on their websites!!

he does this a lot too: give stuff away, not the...other thing/[imagery][ROFL]
oh and have a chem-towel

what if they're spraying RoundUp?..

i'd say ct's were a given
and someone has laid an egg...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I live in the United States, I am looking for one of our high ranking individuals to deny it exists in the United states. I searched the net for at least eight hours one day trying to find just one. There isn't one that I found that denied Chemtrails or Geo-engeneering outright.

Why would I be interested in someone from New Zealand, I don't live in New Zealand. Maybe he can say it is not in their country because they don't do it there. Maybe you live there and it pertains to you, I don't know.

right - so chemtrails are suppsedly a worldwide phenomena, reported all over, but you're not interested in any evidence other than that which comes from the USA.

How sterotypically American of you to ignore the rest of the world!

Have you actually asked any official for a statement? you do have a Freedom of Information Act.

the New Zealand and Canadian responses below have been generated by citizens making use of their equivalents - I have also seen similar from the UK, but none from the USA.

Perhaps you could take a leaf (sic) out of the Canadian public's actions - they too got an official response:

There is no substantiated evidence, scientific or otherwise, to support the allegation that there is high altitude spraying conducted in Canadian airspace. The term "chemtrails" is a popularized expression, and there is no scientific evidence to support their existence.

Furthermore, weather modification experiments carried out over Canadian airspace legally require that Environment Canada be notified. We have no information of any such efforts.

On the other hand, it is our belief that the petitioners are seeing regular airplane condensation trails, or contrails.

So there is an opportunity for you to fill a gap in US chemtrail knowledge - be the 1st to get a FOIA response!

By the way.....The letter states there is no orchestrated government campaign.....And there is no evidence to suggest. It does not deny anything is happening over New Zealand, it just states their government isn't involved
in it. chemtrailsnorthnz.files.wordpress.com... This is not really a denial that it is happening either.[

given that the hoax purports that it is "the Govt" that is doing the "spraying" I would have thought a Govt response saying there is no such programme by the Govt is entirely appropriate!!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Originally posted by rickymouse

right - so chemtrails are suppsedly a worldwide phenomena, reported all over, but you're not interested in any evidence other than that which comes from the USA.

How sterotypically American of you to ignore the rest of the world!

Have you actually asked any official for a statement? you do have a Freedom of Information Act.

the New Zealand and Canadian responses below have been generated by citizens making use of their equivalents - I have also seen similar from the UK, but none from the USA.

Perhaps you could take a leaf (sic) out of the Canadian public's actions - they too got an official response:

There is no substantiated evidence, scientific or otherwise, to support the allegation that there is high altitude spraying conducted in Canadian airspace. The term "chemtrails" is a popularized expression, and there is no scientific evidence to support their existence.

Furthermore, weather modification experiments carried out over Canadian airspace legally require that Environment Canada be notified. We have no information of any such efforts.

On the other hand, it is our belief that the petitioners are seeing regular airplane condensation trails, or contrails.

So there is an opportunity for you to fill a gap in US chemtrail knowledge - be the 1st to get a FOIA response!

in it. chemtrailsnorthnz.files.wordpress.com... This is not really a denial that it is happening either.[

given that the hoax purports that it is "the Govt" that is doing the "spraying" I would have thought a Govt response saying there is no such programme by the Govt is entirely appropriate!!

Your off site quote said that there is no substantuated evidence...again I am looking for a direct denial that it is happening, not something like this quote. How hard is it for a politician to say "no. there are no chemtrails being sprayed over our country"....That is the kind of statement I am looking for.

And by the way, some of the geoengineering weather modification aircraft contracting with cities and states of the USA to do their work are stationed in Canada. I actually tracked them down, one of their regular clients is Austin Texas as listed in references. This does not mean they are using chemtrails though although their aircraft look like the ones that people claim are chemtrail aircraft.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I really wish i could find it. Why else do you think it was deleted. this guy would play a certain tone or frequency and he would make anything he wanted move from paper cups to steel balls. If it wasn't that big of a deal why is it gone? He even made the steal ball raise and then rip apart like nothing. The stuff was crazy. A few days after it was made the video was 404'd. A few people mentioned that people can imitate these tones and frequencies with our body. look up that. Look up how tones vibrations and frequencies can do things most think can not happen. I was on the other side thinking that these things did not happen, that they were actually just contrails. but more and more evidence and documents say otherwise. I will find them again. it just takes a bit of sifting

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

the New Zealand letter says "there is no orchestrated campaign by the Government"...and the Canadian one says:

The term "chemtrails" is a popularized expression, and there is no scientific evidence to support their existence.

Government spokespeople are restricted to commenting on facts - they cannot speculate in response to official questions - both have said there is no such campaign or activity that we are aware of - how could they possibly make any more of a negative comment?

And regardless of the Canadian, New Zealand or other non-US Govt responses how do you intend to frame your FOI request to fill in this gap in the US chemtrail myth??

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I added to the above post I had made through an edit. I know what you are saying and I understand that the government official does not know of everything that everyone is doing.

I really don't care about chemtrails, if the governments are doing this I feel they think it is safe. It is not to intentionally hurt people.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Check this out as well

It gives a bit of info. I'm looking for all the documentation i've found. trust me there are 1000s

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
One more as well

There are countless documentations about this issue but read them yourselves. I'm only stating what I've seen with my own eyes. The important documents are 404'd and deleted. I do apologize for the inconvenience. Read and watch yourself

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMagus

so why fire him? hmmmm...

Because he lied about his credentials....

That is why he resigned and was not fired..

He knew he was caught in a lie and left, because you see if it wasn't for him fudging his credentials he may still have a job..

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
another

a vid

Another

Another one

More

Another one as well

My fav

Hopefully you will all take the time to read this material rather just "think" you know what you're talking about. These are some of the few i re- found and there are more. Just doing some sifting through again.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by D3AD537

Hutchison's research did not include the Ionosphere. He concentrated his research on the ground. Terra Firma. It's all questionable but very interesting. He is a very odd character. What does his research have to do with chemtrails?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

You are notorious for showing up an squashing dreams lol. But I was saying "dusters" as an example. And no funds are needed, just point me to a willing pilot and il be more then happy to break out my checkbook. It has to be under 35000$ though just saying..that's all my grandma gave me...
And I know you know what I was talking about, don't gotta be smart

edit on 20-5-2013 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

Go for it, didn't Chadwicks or another poster give a proposal at how to this could be done and a rough cost?

Anyone?

From memory it could all be done for under $10000 and this conspiracy can be put to rest or blown wide open.

Anyone remember where or who posted this maybe about a year or two ago?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join