It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason why you live in a simulated universe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Sentient beings inherently want to explore. I could spend a lot of time explaining why but the short answer is because it is more beneficial for survival.

When a sentient species develops the technology that allows them to explore the universe in one way or another, ie telescopes, spaceships etc., they will naturally follow the path of least resistance. But what is that path?

Well if you were to think inside the box one would assume it is to develop some kind of faster than light travel. But if you have any kind of respect for science you would know that doing something like this is inherently dangerous as it would employ the requirement of using the fifth dimension. Dangerous enough to possibly destroy the fabric of the space-time that we occupy itself. Additionally this kind of travel is exhausting. It would require thousands, or possibly tens of thousands of years of technology development that would allow the harnessing of such power, the accuracy of executing and refining the power, and the will to devote so much resources to do so. The probability of human kind being able to do this before destroying themselves is low.

However, if you think outside the box you would find that it would be much simpler to just live in the "fifth dimension" by creating a universe all for yourself. A simulated universe would allow us to travel anywhere in the universe to discover new species and worlds in an instant.

One day one will realize that also by creating a simulated universe we could learn new technologies from developing species from within our own simulated universe. We could fast forward this universe until these technologies would be light years ahead of our own.

This type of travel would be the most fruitful while being the easiest to execute.

There is a dark future however. Inevitably, such as we have ourselves done, the species would transcend and learn of their simulation. Millions of years from there they would begin their approach into our reality. They would ultimately actuate themselves into our existence and destroy us as they break free from one simulation to the next, and then next, and the next. And like a collapsing wormhole, or a snake devouring its own tail the simulation would be the end of its own existence until there is once again nothing.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dynamike
Well if you were to think inside the box one would assume it is to develop some kind of faster than light travel.

No, because "inside the box" it is not possible. And why would faster than light be necessary to do so to start with?

But if you have any kind of respect for science you would know that doing something like this is inherently dangerous as it would employ the requirement of using the fifth dimension.

Could you, having respect for science, what is the fifth dimension, how do you "employ" it, and in that case, how is it possible not to?

Dangerous enough to possibly destroy the fabric of the space-time that we occupy itself.

Please explain.

However, if you think outside the box you would find that it would be much simpler to just live in the "fifth dimension" by creating a universe all for yourself.

Didn't you just say that the "fifth dimension" was something else?
Also, how is the description above a fifth dimension?

A simulated universe would allow us to travel anywhere in the universe to discover new species and worlds in an instant.

And what purpose is there to create and explore a made-up universe if the point was to explore the universe you actually lived in?
Also, if we were such explorers, why aren't we aware of it?
And if we built it, why would we need to be in it?

One day one will realize that also by creating a simulated universe we could learn new technologies from developing species from within our own simulated universe. We could fast forward this universe until these technologies would be light years ahead of our own.

ehh..

This type of travel would be the most fruitful while being the easiest to execute.

No.

There is a dark future however. Inevitably, such as we have ourselves done, the species would transcend and learn of their simulation. Millions of years from there they would begin their approach into our reality. They would ultimately actuate themselves into our existence and destroy us as they break free from one simulation to the next, and then next, and the next. And like a collapsing wormhole, or a snake devouring its own tail the simulation would be the end of its own existence until there is once again nothing.

No.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamike

come again? A simulated galaxy? What do you mean by simulated universe.

We are living in the ultimate verse created by dark energy and dark matter.

Suns condense huge amounts of mass into singularities, tiny black balls that make up what we define as darkness.

This is the 5th dimension as you were referring to. But it is the only non physical element.
People can imagine and have seen what happens when you split an atom. But the fire released from that blast is no where in comparison to the energy condensed and contained safely within darkness.

The beings of this dimension you are referring to are the skin walkers. They are shapeshifters. Because they are living beings of dark matter and dark energy. They can freely convert matter from the lower dimensions into the higher dimensions.

Now to dumb it all down. Dimensions are silly. Infact, it just confuses people. For equations and such it is useful to know but in order for me to explain what i am just about to youl need to drop what you know or think you know about the universe.

All mass holds an elemental state. No matter what. There are 5 elemental states. These are known as physical and non physical states.
Only 1 is non physical and that is the 5th element ( dimension) darkness. Now, all that ancient mombojumbo about wind fire water earth is actually talking about the physical states. Take H2O for instance. It can be in all of these states wind fire and water. Liquid gas ignition and solid.

The light from suns is only the element of fire, Nothing higher dimensional about it. The truth that was written or more or less tried to be explained was that the eternal light, or the eternal fire. Is contained within darkness. A flame burning hotter than anything in existance. The caring universe is anti paradoxal. And so, the contained wrath of all that matter is shilded and shrunk down to an unfathomable size. This is the truth about the universe.

Are you ready for the why? Well the reason why the black beings are here, is because the human project long ago that the reptillians themselves took part in ( the black beings arnt the reps they are energy beings the only energy beings) got very jelous that Anubis ( the dark beings) granted some humans immortality. Which the reptillians lack.

So they took upon the woman, The reason why there is a snake and a tree. Is because of the tree of the pleiades. And its * fruit* was forbidden. Nephlem stomped around and the black beings flooded the planet to kill all the abominations ( dinosaurs giants and any other genetic experiements created by lust)

This is why the world is so sex driven is because these reptillians control many of the superpowers. If not all of them. ( US china russia UK) They never left. Because of their envy, And jelousy. Lucifer did not feel blessed enough with all the technology and strenghth given to them. So they returned to pick on the old class project.
But Yahweh won't stand for this. The return of Anubis heralded when the cattle mutilations started. Because of mans worship ba'al and their forgetfulness of who created us.

The problem with this is, any accended human will appear pure black, but appear as pure light to themselves and any other ascended being * because of the hidden mass potential is sheilded.. otherwise it would consume everything around it .... AKA cheribram remeber those angels in the bible?*

Sorry to Chris Cross with religion but... it kinda all goes back to spirituality does it not? I believe what i wrote for you should answer a lot of your questions if you allow yourself to take in the abstract thoughts.
I personally know These beings. This is how i know all this. PS. I can summon these * demons *. Ask my friends theve seen me do it in person. So.. iv granted a few people the gift to see Yahweh. Or an authentic alien if your not religion. Anyways i only woke up recently. Im arrogant because of my knowledge. But i care for you all

edit on 20-5-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

And what do we do when everyone else's "simulated universe" is so different from your own that they will not let you in?
Do you simply go off somewhere and "simulate" an existance by yourself???

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by teamcommander

It would be cool of universes lived side by side in parallel galactic threads. But even in a brain cell we see physical objected tied to each other by moving protons and electrons.

If i have to spell it out ( not saying anyone is dumb or im being sarcastic i just like saying that word lol)

This is what you see when you look into space. Travelling protons from far off stars creating a sort of web. this web is a galaxy. or looking of into deep space.

No where in the equation does it make sense or is it necessary that we have alternate verses separate from the uncountable number of galaxies in our universe living side by side.

Its just not necessary and in fact would create to much to much matter abaundance not to mention if the other universes were bigger they would just collapse in on themselves if such an event was even possible.

Thankfully its just warpped logic and has no basis in reality. So people scratching their heads trying to understand it can stop because its no different than arguing about zombies and the possibility of bringing the dead back to life with a virus. We could sit here all day arguing over that stupid topic, Yet people still have some sort of logical explanation for it. Rabies, Yes. And even then in a realistic setting. These rabies infested people would eat each other. Shatter their bones on steel doors. Break their legs and such. Honestly. Zombies = not very effect. Because peoples arms break easily. A semi rotting human? Really? And you think they would last long enough to horde? Like i said another far fetched attempt to bring something that wont happen into a reality. If such a rabies virus happens. It would be eliminated within months. By non infected humans rolling in with you know.. anti infantry vehcles. Or Apcs with mounted guns. A 50 1 50 call would mow a line a *zombies* into ineffective squirming piles of flesh.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by teamcommander

And what do we do when everyone else's "simulated universe" is so different from your own that they will not let you in?
Do you simply go off somewhere and "simulate" an existance by yourself???

That's the crux of it and why I don't go for a simulated anything.

Simulated reality breaks down when you examine it. As an illusion it's not coherent. There is far too much reality in one single mind than could allow for a simulation, especially when every single human that has ever lived and will ever live has their own, separate and unique reality.

I can hold a grain of sand in my hand. Such a simple act alone requires an inordinate amount of processing power, if you explain everything as a simulation. And if I hold a handful of sand, each grain has to be represented in as much detail as the single one I held.

It's nonsensical to try and accept this, and the only reason I can see to do so is to explain away god. Personally, I don't think that needs any more evidence than examining things as they are and not as you want them to be.

But it sure is getting a lot of discussion on ATS of late. I used to like the movie, the Matrix. But what it's done to the imagination of many people is appalling.

So much out there that does not require some external being... If only people would look and think; reality is so much more than this. Instead of wondering what causes the water to fall from the sky, people go "Oh good, he's dropping water on us again!"

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

that's true. but our reality is only perspectives, and perspectives cannot create alternate universes.

If i got a billion dollars for every-time that happened i would still be pennyless.

Perspectives however can create an alterego. Or allow one to see different sets of lines. but by all means. If you start seeing things that are not there. Then there is chemicals being released in your brain at the wrong time creating delusions. Not speaking about you persay. Just the general topic we are talking about here, don't want to be misunderstood within your views of perspective.

Don't allow any other @sshat but me warp your reality because it might take a lot to put you back on track instead of having your head running in circles wondering if my theory is thru or if all that other stuff exists.

GO meet a being made of dark matter and dark energy, and have that whole perspective reality changed to what it should be. We were created from darkness and so return it. We either join it and merge with it accending. or we are consumed by it and live in darkness forever.

The realms of god are within the fire of that darkness. That is the highest form of energy... yeah sure this may be disappointing for some because your getting ALL The answers. But dark energy converts into stars and planets, mass, matter. and matter converts back.

You see, there honestly is no need for any other processes. These processes maintain the universe just fine and have been doing it infinitly ever since.

And ignore all that stuff people say about the universe being an illusion. Its very much real. But as i explained above. Nothing stays within the 4 physical states forever.

That is where the illusion of matter comes from. But time moves very slowly at least for us. Don't forget this.

Its like running from a line with the land falling behind you forever. The mass of matter collapses and converting eternally. Pretty sure im the Lion of Judah.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Something funny just occurred to me. Well, funny to me anyways, as I'm up way too late and have had a few too many drinks...

If we live in a simulated reality, would that go hand in hand with reincarnation? Maybe what people have been calling "reincarnation" for all these years is just a respawn lol, like in a video game.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

it is, Because of the processes of dark matter and matter condensing. Imagine this my friend. You live a long fullfilling life yet those memories are locked in your brain even if you cannot see them.

As if the memories condense like matter does from a black hole.

If such a process does happen, then the energy is transmutated into a form of dirty black matter and dirty black energy.

Not fully accended into the realms of darkness but lingering in Purgatory.

Good job pointing that out. I should tell people about that too i bet they are dying to know.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Thanks a lot CripticSouthpaw, and you too winofriend!
I guess you both know you just blew the heck out of my bubble!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You may live in a simulated universe...but apparently your address is different than mine. At times....mine's too crazy not to be real.....

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Dyna thinks out of the box. Simulated reality is nothing to be scoffed at.

Afterall a lot of videogames are getting so graphically detailed and playable that who is to say that an advanced race or force has it's own version of 'gaming' that we are in right now???

new topics

top topics

join