It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destruction of the Dome of the Rock & Rebuilding the Temple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Based on a comment I made on another post, it got me thinking and I did some further research/digging around on the net.

I think most people know that Israel would really like to re-build 'The Temple', and with current events being what they are it almost looks like were are living in the predicted end times from revelation.

With that in mind I've been thinking that Israel, might take advantage of the current escalating situation in the Middle East. There will probably be missiles flying this way and that quite soon, and it would give Israel the perfect opportunity to destroy the Dome of The Rock and blame it on an errant missile coming from another country.
Possibly:
www.haaretz.com...

Watch the whole video, but interesting comments made at 2:42

Here are some further supporting videos, and website links.

www.timesofisrael.com...
www.jewfaq.org...

What are your thoughts?
edit on 20-5-2013 by creatives because: Add detail

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by creatives

Israel is too sophisticated for an errant missile to take out the Dome. Nah, they'd get some obscure rebel/terrorist group to do it!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

I wasn't referring to one of their own missiles, but one that might come another country.
For Instance: www.haaretz.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

That'll do it!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It honestly wouldn't surprise me one bit if they were to try and
force this so called prophecy to come true and then turn around
and claim that its proof they are gods chosen people and religion
is all so true yadda yadda blah blah, im tired of every single flavor
of religious nut honestly ugh.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bloodreviara

Yup. I just wish they'd hurry and get this whole Armageddon "End Days" thing over with already!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If the Dome of the Rock is destroyed, that will be the start of World War Three. You can bet on that!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I can see that happening but no one from the other side would believe it and would attack Israel right away. Israel would be blamed and everyone would think the same whether they had something to do with it or not.

I thought often times, that when someone said something or came up with an idea, someone else has already done so.. so in a weird sorta pandora's box kinda way... you might have sparked a thought in someone elses head that might pull this very thing off

Yeah, i think a lil off the wall sometimes. lol Could happen!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I often find myself wondering why it is that Israel has allowed the Dome of the Rock to stand for so long...Jerusalem is a city in Israel, the Jewish state, and since the Temple is the most important religious object that could exist for Jews, and this particular spot the most holy, why is it that they have allowed this mosque to stand on this site? Many often talk about the hypocrisy of Israel, and their morally questionable actions, but they could have destroyed this mosque after they became a recognized nation.

Either they are just being "nice," attempting to keep some sort of peace between themselves and their Arab neighbors, or they do not wish to start a giant war. Both of these explanations go against what many think of Israel. They claim this nation is warmongering, etc. If this is the case, why would they care what the muslims think, and just go ahead and knock down the mosque? It is just strange to me is all.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Well, I studied the bible on this and here is some prophesy to look at.

Book of Zechariah.

Chap 3.
8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
10 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

Chap 4
2 And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, and behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
3 And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
11 Then answered I, and said unto him, What are these two olive trees upon the right side of the candlestick and upon the left side thereof?
12 And I answered again, and said unto him, What be these two olive branches which through the two golden pipes empty the golden oil out of themselves?
13 And he answered me and said, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
14 Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the LORD of the whole earth.

Chap 6
1 And I turned, and lifted up mine eyes, and looked, and, behold, there came four chariots out from between two mountains; and the mountains were mountains of brass.
2 In the first chariot were red horses; and in the second chariot black horses;
3 And in the third chariot white horses; and in the fourth chariot grisled and bay horses.
4 Then I answered and said unto the angel that talked with me, What are these, my lord?
5 And the angel answered and said unto me, These are the four spirits of the heavens, which go forth from standing before the LORD of all the earth.
6 The black horses which are therein go forth into the north country; and the white go forth after them; and the grisled go forth toward the south country.
7 And the bay went forth, and sought to go that they might walk to and fro through the earth: and he said, Get you hence, walk to and fro through the earth. So they walked to and fro through the earth.
8 Then cried he upon me, and spake unto me, saying, Behold, these that go toward the north country have quieted my spirit in the north country.
12 And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:
13 Even he shall build the temple of the LORD; and he shall bear the glory, and shall sit and rule upon his throne; and he shall be a priest upon his throne: and the counsel of peace shall be between them both.

According to Zechariah there was to be 2 Branches. 2 anointed ones. So apparently there is still one Branch to go.

Book of Malachi.
Chap 3
1 Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:
3 And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.
4 Then shall the offering of Judah and Jerusalem be pleasant unto the LORD, as in the days of old, and as in former years.

Chap 4.
5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:
6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

According to Malachi the job of Messiah was to have been a 4 man job. The 2 messengers. The Lord. And Elijah the Prophet. Assuming the messengers are the branches then what we had was one branch appeared at the rebuilding of the 2nd temple. Jesus Christ and John the Baptist were the Lord and Elijah the prophet respectively per Matthew 17. Which means there is still one Messenger/Branch to go.

And here is a interesting detail about the branches.

Continued.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

Revelation 11
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

The witnesses of Revelation are the Branches of Zechariah.

And the best I can figure out is that we're waiting on the messenger of the covenant to make his appearance. The black horseman of Zechariah. And maybe Revelation 6?

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

A judge?

Isaiah 1
26 And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counsellors as at the beginning: afterward thou shalt be called, The city of righteousness, the faithful city.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Nope.

All you need is an earthquake.

It needs to be a natural event. That way the Muslims know....

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I think unless it was totally obliterated, the Muslims would want to rebuild the mosque.

Maybe the temple can be so big that it actually contains the dome? But I think it has to be built to specific dimensions...which might not include a dome of the rock shaped opening inside of it...

I also got the idea that the third temple wasn't meant to be physical... Like we are the temple or something?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I agree there... It's no so much the dome but what's in it. If the dome falls, they would want to rebuild it. So for the temple to be rebuilt, it seems like there would have to be a total takeover of the site and the outcast of all muslim/palestinian peoples.

An eathquake, explosion or what not doesnt seem like it would be enough unless there was such an explosion that all that was there were also destroyed.

To one of the other responders that mentioned why would Israel allow the dome to still be there.. I dont think they really have a choice. I think they know that it would cause a serious holy war of mad magnitude if those people were not allowed there. Not just muslim countries, but many larger countries, including Russia would step in to thwart it on the supposed rights of the people. Seems like every country is just looking for a reason to get their hands on Israel one way or the other.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
I think unless it was totally obliterated, the Muslims would want to rebuild the mosque.

Maybe the temple can be so big that it actually contains the dome? But I think it has to be built to specific dimensions...which might not include a dome of the rock shaped opening inside of it...

I also got the idea that the third temple wasn't meant to be physical... Like we are the temple or something?

Hmm you have me thinking... At first I thought.. You couldn't put the dome in the temple because it would be blasphemy. But.. The Abomination of Desolation will stand in the Temple.. soooo... Hmmmmm...

Now you have my gears turning.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Destruction of the Dome of the Rock & Rebuilding the Temple

First, there was...
-> Protocols of the Elders of Zion

Then came...
-> Israel attacking Iran (almost once a week!)

And now...
-> Israel to destroy mosque and rebuild temple.

What's next?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

The Dome of the Rock is not built on the temple site but on the other end of the Temple Mount.

The Temple could be built without effecting the Mosque.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
i LIKE IT!
iTS TRICKY, ITS POSSIBLY UN TRACEABLE...THE JEWS WOULDNT HESITATE TO PULL IT OFF IF THEY THOUGHT IT COULD SELL.....
i HAVE TO ADD HERE THAT THERE ARE TUNNELS BEING DUG, AND OLD ONES EXISTING UNDER JERUSALEM.
iT WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO EMPLOY SUFFICIENT EXPLOSIVES TO LEVEL THE TOP OF THE HILL COMPLETELY.....JUST UNDERMINE THE DOME WITH THEM.....

Theres some babble about measuring the temple, and leave out the outer court in the bible and i have heard that the temple without its outer court, would fit right beside the dome of the rock.....so they both COULD co exist there if they wanted to.
just sayin

edit on 20-5-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

top topics

join