It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood of the Gods

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
In Greek mythology you have the story of how the Titans were created. Blood from the Sky God Uranus fell on the Earth god Gaia and from the union came the Titans.

Plato gives another version:

Plato in the Critias may be summarized as follows. In the first ages the gods divided the earth among themselves, proportioning it according to their respective dignities. Each became the peculiar deity of his own allotment and established therein temples to himself, ordained a priestcraft, and instituted a system of sacrifice. To Poseidon was given the sea and the island continent of Atlantis. In the midst of the island was a mountain which was the dwelling place of three earth-born primitive human beings--Evenor; his wife, Leucipe; and their only daughter, Cleito. The maiden was very beautiful, and after the sudden death of her parents she was wooed by Poseidon, who begat by her five pairs of male children. Poseidon apportioned his continent among these ten, and Atlas, the eldest, he made overlord of the other nine. Poseidon further called the country Atlantis and the surrounding sea the Atlantic in honor of Atlas. Before the birth of his ten sons, Poseidon divided the continent and the coastwise sea into concentric zones of land and water, which were as perfect as though turned upon a lathe. Two zones of land and three of water surrounded the central island, which Poseidon caused to be irrigated with two springs of water--one warm and the other cold.

www.sacred-texts.com...

Likewise in the Bible we are told that Adam was created from the red dust of the Earth into which the Elohim breathed life.

In all these accounts the symbology is the same ie man is the product of the union of something that was Earth born united with something that was not of this Earth.

My question is this, lets suppose that humans did have some extraterrestrial DNA how would you identify it and know that it did not originate naturally from this Earth, would it not be so intrinsically interwoven to be almost impossible to see the wood from the trees?
edit on 19-5-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Anything is possible in my book, I haven't spent enough time thinking about this yet to know if it is probable though. I believe at least some of the lifeforms on earth originated elsewhere, the DNA getting here in meteors and comets. I don't think most people have an open enough mind to consider possibilities that differ from consensus of the time.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well, I'm no biologist or geneticist, but I guess if they could isolate a gene or chromosome that was unique to humans only, and not found in any other species on earth, I guess one could claim that it was extraterrestrial. ?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I personally don't believe that to be the case, but arguing against it is as futile as arguing against a creator.

There is no way for me to prove you wrong, so I'll just say anything is possible.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
You take a Greek story about the creation of a race of giant savages and the Biblical account of the creation of man, put them together, and somehow get extraterrestrial DNA out of it?

I can do that too. Hey, Sauron was a wizard, and David killed Goliath with a sling and a rock, so aliens.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

In all these accounts the symbology is the same ie man is the product of the union of something that was Earth born united with something that was not of this Earth.

Though I think refering to the Sumerians would make things more clear your example is in line with that of the Sumerians. A'god' and human female.

Mitchondrial DNA is carried only by the female and is in most of the species of the earth by way of eurakryotes, including plants. Only the female can transmit mitchondrial DNA.

Even if you use the bible, plants were here before humans so the female, at least, as in your story, was of the earth.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Call me crazy, and I'm sure some of you have, but to me all DNA is "Alien". I doubt seriously DNA can just erupt from rocks and soil. Again, to me, DNA is a ancient software program brought (Given) to a planet. It just does not self erupt into existence. If it did would not the other planets have some sort of DNA life forms on them?

2. DNA emits and absorbs light. The light it emits has laser-like characteristics. Apparently it also responds to light which you will learn shortly.
unveiling.fr.yuku.com...

Well, there is your hint as to where DNA comes from.

If anyone cares to read the linked article it states they have manipulated DNA with light to produce other life forms, in the lab. But millions of years ago no such labs were present, but a very special type of light, was, and it is that light I attribute the "Sharing" of DNA with this planet. This light I speak of, is the true "Missing Link".

Darn, the Nurse is here with my meds, got to go.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
My question is this, lets suppose that humans did have some extraterrestrial DNA how would you identify it and know that it did not originate naturally from this Earth, would it not be so intrinsically interwoven to be almost impossible to see the wood from the trees?

Process of elimination.

Original humans had dark reddish hued skin pigment...akin to a mixture of what you'd see on someone from the middle east and a Native American. Their eyes and hair were earth brown. They looked like the source from which they were made....that being earth.

Green/Hazel eyes, black hair originate from the seraphim. These are angels like Lucifer, Azazel and so on.

Blue eyes, blonde hair originate from the fallen watchers or Iyram. Names like Shemeehaza spring to mind.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

I'm always intrigued by this kind of stuff.

Mind if I ask you, do you think that there were original human root races.

Here's what the book of Jubilees says:

Chapter 2:14 And after all this He created man, a man and a woman created He them, and gave him dominion over all that is upon the earth, and in the seas, and over everything that flies, and over beasts and over cattle, and over everything that moves on the earth, and over the whole earth, and over all this He gave him dominion. And these four kinds He created on the sixth day. And there were altogether two and twenty kinds.
www.pseudepigrapha.com...

What do you make of that?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Another way to look at this is to say that panspermia was involved i.e. life had already come into being on Earth and then meteorites and such with extraterrestrial bacteria added to the "recipe".
Not quite as grandiose as the AA theory though.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

So what does that make me? I was born blond haired and blue eyed but, as I grew older, my eyes turned hazel and most of my hair is now dark brown but not quite black(except a dirty blond mustache and soul patch). Maybe I got the best of all worlds?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Is no one else's ODD twitching like crazy?
That is all x

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You might consider the RH- blood types.
Only 15% of humans are RH-.
Rhesus negative blood is missing the protein that links it to the Rhesus monkey like the other 85% of humans.
When an RH negative mother gives birth to an RH positive baby, she develops antibodies which will attack the red blood cells of any subsequent RH+ fetus. Similar to donkeys/ horses or lions/tigers-- although they are similar, they are genetically different.

There is a long list of characteristics that are common with the majority of RH negs. The most common:
Extra vertebra.
Higher than average IQ
low blood pressure
Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
Sensitivity to heat and sunlight
and many more

Recent studies have shown that 53% of abductees/contactees are RH negative blood type.

And scientists don't know where the RH negative blood originated. It seems to have appeared out of nowhere about 35,000 years ago. Strangely, the O- is the universal donor, but can only accept O- themselves.

Just adding this to the conversation, because the more I learn about this, they more mysterious it seems. Something to consider.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Here is something I found interesting, did you know that the inner teachings is some of these ancient secret society's teach that Cain was the first demigod (titan) ie his father was not Adam! Cain would then be equivalent to the first titan Atlas in Greek mythology. It is also interesting to note that in the bible it states that Cain founded the first city which would be equivalent to platos Atlantis.

There was a time when one of the Elohim created a human being whom he called Eve. That Elohim united himself with Eve and she gave birth to Cain. After this, another Elohim, named Yahveh, created Adam. Adam also united himself with Eve and from this union came Abel. Thus we see that Cain is a direct descendant of the gods, but Abel is a descendant of Adam and Eve who are human. Now the myth proceeds: The sacrifices which Abel made to Yahveh were pleasing to him, but the sacrifices brought by Cain did not please him because the birth of Cain was not ordained by him. The result was that Cain committed fratricide. He killed Abel and for this he was excluded from communion with Yahveh. He went away into distant lands and founded his own race there. Adam again united himself with Eve and from this union came Seth, also mentioned in the Bible, who took over the role of Abel. Thus we have two generations of mankind; the race of Cain, who was a descentant of Eve and one of the Elohim, and the other race which had human parentage and was brought into existence at the commad of Yahveh.

www.uncletaz.com...

The ancient Gnostics also teach this:

First of all, Gnosis maintains that Cain was not the son of Adam and that Eve conceived her first son Cain with the Serpent, Lucifer. The Serpent Lucifer impregnated Eve with his breath. In other words, Cain was not completely human, born from flesh. His Spiritual nature was great because his father was Lucifer, coming from the unknowable world of the Spirit.

www.theforbiddenreligion.com...

As do the Freemasons !

books.google.co.uk... 6CvMyI&hl=en&sa=X&ei=GQWaUZjqPObB0gWboYHoCQ&ved=0CDQQ6AEwAQ#v=onepage&q=who%20was%20hiram%20abiff%20ward%20cain&f=false

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

reply to post by windword

Mind if I ask you, do you think that there were original human root races.
What do you make of that?

Initially on Day 6 YHWH created man in His image. YHWH had the earth elements at His disposal.
So both Adam and Eve were constructed from the earth itself.

Notice how the clay is from earth, hence humans will never mingle with those who are formed of iron; the nephilim.

Job 33:6 ...I also am formed out of the clay.

edit on 20-5-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Okay.

Who were the "others" that Cain was afraid of? Were there other races of humans, besides Adam and Eve.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Mad Simian

So what does that make me? I was born blond haired and blue eyed but, as I grew older, my eyes turned hazel and most of my hair is now dark brown but not quite black(except a dirty blond mustache and soul patch). Maybe I got the best of all worlds?

Interesting. i have never heard of someone's DNA switching. But then there was a report recently on Steve Quayle where feelings can slowly change DNA.

Everyone is pretty much a mixture of watcher and angel dna now anyway. No one is a perfect human and everyone can still be saved via Salvation.

The Days of Noah are about to repeat themselves again.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

reply to post by windword

Who were the "others" that Cain was afraid of? Were there other races of humans, besides Adam and Eve.

The other races would include the Rephaim who are the eternally dead a.k.a the Damned.

This sub-class of nephilim includes the giants in Numbers 13:33 like the story of David and Goliath.

Other giants and titans in Greek mythology spring to mind.
edit on 20-5-2013 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

why are those stories comparable? one is about gods and the other about humans...
prometheus, created man from clay, just like the bible says yahweh created man from clay. clay is a mold-able substance, humans can create anything from clay, so why not weave a story about the gods doing the same from men?
there is no myth of uranus bleeding onto the earth to create the titans, uranus and gaia had "sex" and created the titans.
YHWH molded a man out of clay and imbued him with the breath of life, or spirit.

you are just simply wrong and distorting the stories.
edit on 22-5-2013 by demongoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Just going to chime in a little,

A) DNA is created from simple bydrocarbons, water and lightning. With the right mix of methane, carbondioxide at the right temp, such as in a young planets atmosphere, all you have to have is some lightning and a whole host of compounds are formed that will assemble themselves into protiens, in the presence of liquid water.
B) If there was any alien DNA in our genome it would have been identified by now. Modern DNA sequencing is fantastically precise, and the whole human genome is freely available to any researcher that wants it, so there is no possibility of " tptb hiding knowledge".
C) Blood type O is the ancestral blood type, Neanderthals were type O, as are native Americans, for the most part.

<<   2 >>

join