Everything Is The Same and Everything Is Different

page: 1

join

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
How can everything be the same yet be so different? Words and perception of the meanings gives everything the ability to be the same and yet totally different. We use semantics to argue the same points over and over again. Your religion is the same as my religion, just worded differently. It does not really matter what you call something if it is your perception you own it and the right to call it what you want. I do not care what name you give God, the energy of our life force and the existence of all creation, my perception is mine and I own it.

Telling you to have true love for your fellow souls is a nice thought and if your perspective allows for you to do so that is great, but I do not need you to understand what I am saying or believe it in order for me to perceive it. I am not preaching or standing on a soap box pretending to better than anyone. We are all the same, yet we have the individual capability to decide for ourselves what we think or feel is just or possible or impossible to accept as a reality. Be true to thine self is just another way to say trust what is in your soul as the truth. You do not need a religion to know what is right or wrong.

Soul

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by soulpowertothendegree
How can everything be the same yet be so different? Words and perception of the meanings gives everything the ability to be the same and yet totally different. We use semantics to argue the same points over and over again. Your religion is the same as my religion, just worded differently. It does not really matter what you call something if it is your perception you own it and the right to call it what you want. I do not care what name you give God, the energy of our life force and the existence of all creation, my perception is mine and I own it.

It is the same but different due to the areas or localisations of each human tribe experiment. For instance the Tibetans were (by the Himalayan fence) separated from the Chinese. Isolation from one another still produced the same God form (or understanding of it). Australian Aborigines think that that our culture is a 'mutant' aberation, yet believe in an all encompassing God.

soulpowerTTN
Telling you to have true love for your fellow souls is a nice thought and if your perspective allows for you to do so that is great, but I do not need you to understand what I am saying or believe it in order for me to perceive it. I am not preaching or standing on a soap box pretending to better than anyone. We are all the same, yet we have the individual capability to decide for ourselves what we think or feel is just or possible or impossible to accept as a reality. Be true to thine self is just another way to say trust what is in your soul as the truth. You do not need a religion to know what is right or wrong. Soul

Why are we all the same and yet individual expressions, because that is what your creator desired for you. It has an agenda, you are IT selfishly pursuing knoweledge, you as its child tell it about its own nature. We do not need a causeway (religion) to communicate with our creator because we are the same being 'individualized'.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The desire of the Creator is for His children to be taught, as to become human.

Taught by the Holy Spirit and to be 'victim' of love.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Just because everything is different, doesn't mean anything has changed.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Sun = Stars = Galaxies = Universes = Matter = Energy = Existence
Jesus = God = Spirit = Energy = Matter = All = Omnipresent = Existence
Light = Frequency = Color/Sound/Heat = Energy = Matter = All = Existence
Darkness = Emptiness = Space = Field = Energy = Matter = All = Existence
Imagination = Thought = Neuron-Synapses = Energy = Matter = All = Existence
Love = Compassion = Bonding = Action = Interaction = Energy = Matter = All = Existence
Hate = Conflict (opposite of bonding) = Action = Interaction = Energy = Matter = All = Existence

No matter what we are talking about, it always comes back to "existence".

Everything that we can talk about, what we label as "light", "darkness" , "bad", or "good", it is all connected as "Existence - to be"

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Very profound statement. And very true.

We are all made from the same starstuff,

Atomically fused and diatomically opposed.

Tfw.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Just because everything is different, doesn't mean anything has changed.

But everything has changed, and everything has stayed the same.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Even existence can be perceived a different way, how we came to be in existence; lies become truth and truth becomes lies.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman

Very profound statement. And very true.

We are all made from the same starstuff,

Atomically fused and diatomically opposed.

Tfw.

We are in a universe that houses billions of galaxies that are constantly spinning and colliding with each other creating more galaxies and changing how each one interacts with each other; as above so below.

Things we perceive are not always what they seem, yet we are all seeing the same things; differently.

We are so concerned about what others think and do we fail to take ownership of our own feelings and perceptions.

There can only be one truth, right? What is the truth? For some the truth is a lie or conspiracy to hide the truth; the truth is hiding in plain sight.

We are all connected by an invisible energy and yet there are those that will say that is not true; okay it's a lie.

Really only matters what I believe or have faith in that I call the truth.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

lies become truth and truth becomes lies.

Lies become truthS, and truthS become lies.

2nd that

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
The desire of the Creator is for His children to be taught, as to become human.

Taught by the Holy Spirit and to be 'victim' of love.

To you I say, How do you know what the CREATOR wants? Maybe the creator just is and wants us to just be.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Sometimes, a father tells his child his intentions, is it not?

I don't participate in something if I don't know what it's about. It takes my approval.

You need to do that to, now.

It is better to be responsible for a good deed, than for an evil one.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

Even existence can be perceived a different way, how we came to be in existence; lies become truth and truth becomes lies.

The truth IS and The Lie IS, through "IS" (being) they are ONE.

"coming" is an action that can only be done WITHIN existence. Non-existence cannot "come" because it doesn't exist as something to come...

so there is no coming "TO BE IN " existence, because to come to "BE" in implies that it already exists...
edit on 20-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join