It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Minnesota Becomes the Twelfth State to Sanction Same-Sex Marriage

page: 6
12
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mindlessbrainpower89

Originally posted by markosity1973

Originally posted by mindlessbrainpower89

Why do you think Jews where Kippahs on their heads? It shows their marriage with G-d and reminds them that there is a G-d above.


Hang on a minute here.....

Kippahs are worn by men and you are saying that they wear them to show their marriage to God. God is a dude , Jesus reaffirmed this when he taught us to call him father....


This would mean that Jews believe in the ultimate form of gay marriage - the men are all marrying a male God!

I can go with the brides of Christ thing with nuns, but you have just shot your own argument down in flames there.


Okay now, this comment is just obnoxiously ridiculous. All believers who practice righteousness are the bride, WE all are the bride who accept him. He is the bridegroom. In Judaism, women wear a tichel on their heads as well.... It's not some orgy like you think, that's just wrong... but then again, we are talking about gay marriage while something like this gets mentioned so I am not surprised. My argument going down in flames huh.. Nope, don't think so. Maybe to you, but you are one of 7 billion people, and compared to El Elyon? Nothing.


Actually, I would argue that it is you sir that is having the massive logic meltdown. Now you are telling me that
men are brides too? Your argument takes in more and more elements of the fabulous as it goes on. I would love to be a fly on the wall at this wedding.....

To you I may be nothing, but that is your loss not mine. I can assure you that myself and the rest of the gay community have more substance than you think.




posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions



posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
What you really mean is Minnesota is the 12 state to legalize sodomy between same sex couples. That's disgusting.

Looks like Minnesota should be the 12th state that gets kicked out of the Union.

I don't care how many fairies that ticks off.. 100 of them can't beat me with one hand tied behind my back. Especially that woman who calls himself ANT. He can't even act nor is he funny.

I believe this country was founded on godly principles and gays have no part nor right to be in my country. I'll tolerate them as long as they stay in doors and don't make a fuss about it.

Why should I be tolerant of a group that has an agenda that i don't agree with - I shouldn't. Stuff that up your arses you sick freaks.

Of course I wont be surprised if this post gets deleted for being against the T&C. Not that I can see how it is.
edit on 20-6-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp


Oh wow, for a second there, I thought you were actually Jesus talking. You sound just like him! I think there's even a quote in the Bible.... where he says something about sick freaks and beating someone with one hand behind his back....:really, it's uncanny.

edit on 20-6-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Good for Minnesota.

Oh and to the bible bashers who think marriage is only between religious people..where are you when two atheists get wed?



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
What you really mean is Minnesota is the 12 state to legalize sodomy between same sex couples. That's disgusting.

Looks like Minnesota should be the 12th state that gets kicked out of the Union.

I don't care how many fairies that ticks off.. 100 of them can't beat me with one hand tied behind my back. Especially that woman who calls himself ANT. He can't even act nor is he funny.

I believe this country was founded on godly principles and gays have no part nor right to be in my country. I'll tolerate them as long as they stay in doors and don't make a fuss about it.

Why should I be tolerant of a group that has an agenda that i don't agree with - I shouldn't. Stuff that up your arses you sick freaks.

Of course I wont be surprised if this post gets deleted for being against the T&C. Not that I can see how it is.
edit on 20-6-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp


Oh wow, for a second there, I thought you were actually Jesus talking. You sound just like him! I think there's even a quote in the Bible.... where he says something about sick freaks and beating someone with one hand behind his back....:really, it's uncanny.

edit on 20-6-2013 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)


Are you kidding me? I said I'd tolerate them in doors. I dont hate them, nor do I wanna beat them with a stick. Do i think sodomy between same sex couples is sick? Of course.. dont you. ( and no state should agree with it) .I believe they are people that have serious mental problems - not their fault - they were wired wrong at conception. That doesn't mean we give them a free pass - it means they need Help.

Actually.. Jesus would be a lot more tolerant than i am - but he'd still throw them out of the temple. Tell you what.. you get them classified as people with mental illness and I'll go along with anything the state want do do for those people.. hopefully then they can get the help those sick people need.
edit on 21-6-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


So how do you want to help them eh? pray to turn the gay away?

Well seeing that one of those places have done a u turn and come out and said there is nothing wrong with being gay and they are sorry for their actions...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe you should follow suit and accept that being gay is part of the human condition and nothing is wrong with it.
Oh it makes me laugh when people say "I don't hate them" when they are clearly do.

edit on 21-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Good for Minnesota.

Oh and to the bible bashers who think marriage is only between religious people..where are you when two atheists get wed?


That's different. atheists don't have an agenda they always try to flaunt in other peoples faces - oh and they aren't saying to the world, " IN ORDER TO HAVE SEX I HAVE TO PUT MY THING INTO ANOTHER MANS HOLE"



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
[Maybe you should follow suit and accept that being gay is part of the human condition and nothing is wrong with it.
Oh it makes me laugh when people say "I don't hate them" when they are clearly do.


Clearly you do Not know me - or MY gay friends. We talk about these issues all the time. I respect them for the People they are, not for their choice of partner - they know this - and accept me in turn just fine - why can't you..

Truth hurts doesn't it?

They also know I do not respect their choice of partner and they are fine with it. I can't stop them from being here so i try to see the best of humanity in them- and what i find has nothing to do with the worst in them - being gay IMO. Why is everything always about hate with you people?

edit on 21-6-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


Seeing you have called your friends fairies and sick freaks no I think you are lying. You have no gay friends at all, you have shown here how you treat gay people and your views on them.

Oh and please explain the you people comment...who do you mean?
edit on 21-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


Girl, first i don't have a mental disorder, second what is this Gay agenda i keep hearing about? and why am i not part of it, sounds fabulous

you can believe what you want girl, you can hate me or love me for being gay, or as you call 'fairies', but regardless of your belief, there is the separation of church and state, you can't make laws based off of 'holy Laws', so whilst you are free to believe what you want, we are also free to get legally married if we want, likewise parade around outside as much as straight people, we are all Human



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74
 


It is my experience that gays in general think that those who do not agree with them, must hate them. That's what I mean by "you people" . I assumed you were either gay or a gay defender by your post.



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Also this in your post..


I don't care how many fairies that ticks off.. 100 of them can't beat me with one hand tied behind my back. Especially that woman who calls himself ANT. He can't even act nor is he funny.


Do you mean in a fight?
Believe me my best mate who happens to be gay is the most manly man I have ever met, but he wouldn't want to fight you unless you tried to deny him his rights.
Face it you are a homophobe who is blinded by your religious beliefs and what makes it even more sad is your view of those beliefs are wrong in the fact that love is not wrong between two consenting adults.



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


Girl, first i don't have a mental disorder, second what is this Gay agenda i keep hearing about? and why am i not part of it, sounds fabulous

you can believe what you want girl, you can hate me or love me for being gay, or as you call 'fairies', but regardless of your belief, there is the separation of church and state, you can't make laws based off of 'holy Laws', so whilst you are free to believe what you want, we are also free to get legally married if we want, likewise parade around outside as much as straight people, we are all Human


If your serious I suggest you quickly take a reading comprehension course because like.. you need it dude. I didn't say anything about holy laws. The gay agenda - trying to force on America something that was not heard of in 200 years. And no.. it's only legal for you sodomites and or gays in 12 states.. At least lesbians have it one better - they have a proper hole to use. You guys have to stick with the sick bunghole.

No one with a mental illness believes that have one. It's a stage of denial. You tell me you have never sodomized anyone or allowed yourself to be sodomized..(as flaming as you are - if you said No, I would not believe you) remember before you answer - that's still Illegal in over 3/4th of the states in the union. Hmm.. I wonder what state the ATS servers are in. Careful, you could incriminate yourself.



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Also this in your post..


I don't care how many fairies that ticks off.. 100 of them can't beat me with one hand tied behind my back. Especially that woman who calls himself ANT. He can't even act nor is he funny.


Do you mean in a fight?
Believe me my best mate who happens to be gay is the most manly man I have ever met, but he wouldn't want to fight you unless you tried to deny him his rights.
Face it you are a homophobe who is blinded by your religious beliefs and what makes it even more sad is your view of those beliefs are wrong in the fact that love is not wrong between two consenting adults.


You wanna call me a few more names there skippy.. might make you fell better. Your friend only has rights in 12 states so i'm not worried. he is a Minority - thats the gay Agenda - trying to make a minority a majority and have the same rights as the majority. this is a democracy. Minorities cannot have the same rights as majorities unless it is voted on by the majority. - you know that.



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


By your name calling like Freaks, Fairies etc I think that you are a homophobe, the evidence is in your posts.
Heck and Iam not even in the states but even I know that the USA is a republic not a democracy.



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


Girl, first i don't have a mental disorder, second what is this Gay agenda i keep hearing about? and why am i not part of it, sounds fabulous

you can believe what you want girl, you can hate me or love me for being gay, or as you call 'fairies', but regardless of your belief, there is the separation of church and state, you can't make laws based off of 'holy Laws', so whilst you are free to believe what you want, we are also free to get legally married if we want, likewise parade around outside as much as straight people, we are all Human


If your serious I suggest you quickly take a reading comprehension course because like.. you need it dude. I didn't say anything about holy laws. The gay agenda - trying to force on America something that was not heard of in 200 years. And no.. it's only legal for you sodomites and or gays in 12 states.. At least lesbians have it one better - they have a proper hole to use. You guys have to stick with the sick bunghole.

No one with a mental illness believes that have one. It's a stage of denial. You tell me you have never sodomized anyone or allowed yourself to be sodomized..(as flaming as you are - if you said No, I would not believe you) remember before you answer - that's still Illegal in over 3/4th of the states in the union. Hmm.. I wonder what state the ATS servers are in. Careful, you could incriminate yourself.


as flaming as i am indeed,

i don't deny anything, nor am i ashamed for being 'Flaming', the only thing we are attempting to gain is acceptance of a Human, which we all are, i don't believe anyone is 'forcing' you to be gay,

the same could be said for any religion, why do people wear crosses around their neck?, obviously pushing the religion agenda, or the 'White Agenda' or the 'Straight Agenda' which agenda is it?

allowing us to marry is not going to bring about the destruction of the world, you can believe in what you want, you can express yourself how you like, and you can speak how you like, discrimination should never be allowed, but you have your freedoms and i defend your freedoms, but how is marriage taking away from that?

Incriminate myself? girl i will sashay all the way to the police station

"I'm a Homosexual and i'm here to recruit you"



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


Girl, first i don't have a mental disorder, second what is this Gay agenda i keep hearing about? and why am i not part of it, sounds fabulous

you can believe what you want girl, you can hate me or love me for being gay, or as you call 'fairies', but regardless of your belief, there is the separation of church and state, you can't make laws based off of 'holy Laws', so whilst you are free to believe what you want, we are also free to get legally married if we want, likewise parade around outside as much as straight people, we are all Human


If your serious I suggest you quickly take a reading comprehension course because like.. you need it dude. I didn't say anything about holy laws. The gay agenda - trying to force on America something that was not heard of in 200 years. And no.. it's only legal for you sodomites and or gays in 12 states.. At least lesbians have it one better - they have a proper hole to use. You guys have to stick with the sick bunghole.

No one with a mental illness believes that have one. It's a stage of denial. You tell me you have never sodomized anyone or allowed yourself to be sodomized..(as flaming as you are - if you said No, I would not believe you) remember before you answer - that's still Illegal in over 3/4th of the states in the union. Hmm.. I wonder what state the ATS servers are in. Careful, you could incriminate yourself.


as flaming as i am indeed,

i don't deny anything, nor am i ashamed for being 'Flaming', the only thing we are attempting to gain is acceptance of a Human, which we all are, i don't believe anyone is 'forcing' you to be gay,

the same could be said for any religion, why do people wear crosses around their neck?, obviously pushing the religion agenda, or the 'White Agenda' or the 'Straight Agenda' which agenda is it?

allowing us to marry is not going to bring about the destruction of the world, you can believe in what you want, you can express yourself how you like, and you can speak how you like, discrimination should never be allowed, but you have your freedoms and i defend your freedoms, but how is marriage taking away from that?

Incriminate myself? girl i will sashay all the way to the police station

"I'm a Homosexual and i'm here to recruit you"


See.. you just lied on yourself in the very same post. In one breath you only want to be accepted as Human, then suddenly, your proud to be gay and want to recruit people. Thats not human, Thats an agenda. This is a major contradiction. frankly one, I don't want to see in public.. apparently 3/4 th of these united states agree with me.

I have no problem like my gay friends accepting you as Human. it's the agenda i don't like.
edit on 21-6-2013 by JohnPhoenix because: sp



posted on Jun, 21 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by JohnPhoenix
 


By your name calling like Freaks, Fairies etc I think that you are a homophobe, the evidence is in your posts.
Heck and Iam not even in the states but even I know that the USA is a republic not a democracy.


We Are a republic that VOTES (on issues) as a democracy. Look it up. You can think whatever you want.. ask my gay friends if i accept them as people - they will be quick to tell you i do but don't bring up personal issues that should remain in the bedroom - they will tell you i draw the line there.



new topics

top topics



 
12
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join