It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security guidelines advise deference to pro-Shariah Muslim supremacists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Religious extremism exists everywhere, the few tarnish the many but equally the actions of the civilized nations create more fundamentalists who mix their own anger and hate into some kind of religious doctrine.

Now whether you believe it or not elements of Shariah law have been assimilated into modern law, in fact the UK legal system adopts much of the ideas.

And that's the point of Shariah, its mean't to be an ideology that you use as a framework to implement into your own legal structure, it's meant to by dynamic and adaptive.

If you sincerely believe every Muslim wants Shariah law then you are severely misguided. The majority want a just rule and a civil society where people are treated with respect and not contempt.

This piece is nothing but propaganda designed to ### with fluoride filled American brains.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

"...This piece is nothing but propaganda designed to ### with fluoride filled American brains...."

Nice. Ignore the proclamations of the muslims themselves, set aside the endless calls for Sharia by imams the planet over, forget the endless calls for Jihad on, not just Americans, but on non-mulims the planet over, forget all the non-muslims dead at the hands of jihadis, and chalk it all up to propaganda and the delusions of drug-adled Americans.

It is foolishness such as yours that has allowed the Islamic Empire to ascend to power in so many lands once held by Western peoples and non-muslims all over the Earth. You are probably a muslim.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Cmon guys, I'm serious here... Something must be done! How exactly are these people being prevented from peacefully practicing their religion?? Someone tell me, so I can put a stop to this unfair persecution!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

That's cool. What elements have been taken in by the UK? It's important for us to hear about why there's nothing wrong with sharia law. Are you saying the whole "honor killings" is just a hoax? Or are you really saying that sharia is not all bad, but some of it is horrible?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'll give Islam deference n the United States about 1 day after carrying a Bible into Saudi Arabia isn't an arrestable offense...right at the airport.

So, am I understanding you to say that when Saudi Arabia (a foreign country) changes their form of government to suit YOU, you'll respect the tenet of freedom of religion here in the US? ...

I doff my hat to you. You are a master of misdirection and strawmannery.

1. The Saudi Arabian gov't expects people to OBEY their traditions. Fine. It's their country, their rules.

2. The tenet of 'freedom of religion' is being applied VERY unevenly, which is what wrabbit is upset about (and to be honest it bothers me, too). I mean, come on! Suing people over memorial crosses and then the same institution that allows such a suit, and that gives bible study groups all sorts of grief ENFORCES the "right" of an american mosque to do audio broadcasts of the muslim 'call to prayer' (it happens every day in Dearborn, MI) and builds foot washing stations for Muslims on campus? Hmm.. Doesn't it seem to you that there's a little bit of favoritism being shown? AFAICR, the freedom of religion does not include liberty to shove my beliefs in the faces of others.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   
One day a civil war will start.
between Muslims and Ever one else.

Muslims will lose again.
And years later they will try again...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
religion needs to be banned its made up fiction and completely false. How can people follow these absolutely pathetic books of LIES human beings are so easily led and start wars over this and injure each other. These muslims followers are retarded and need to be wiped out for being to stupid to even breathe on their own

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Yes, this is true. Religion should play no role in public events, politics, government, speeches. If people choose to believe in Whatever religion, that is their right, but it has absolutely no place in the public forum. I like to think of myself as spiritual but believe in no religious nonsense much less adhere to any. That would be tantamount to enslavement.

As for Shariah law, it must be trumped by equality of the sexes. Muslim woman in favor of this monstrously abhorrent "law" is either insane or completely brainwashed. As for the men who would impose it, well, I have a remedy for that!!!! Make no mistake, Shariah law has no place anywhere in the world much less in the Americas. We would be making a huge mistake to permit it to exist.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

Nah, the only thing he's a master at is avoiding my questions and vanishing into thin air like a coward... It's been nearly three days now and he nor anyone can explain to me how Muslims are being prevented from peacefully practicing their religion in the U.S.

Guess I might have to create a thread if Mr. No H8 refuses to address a direct question, or if, by chance, that person has not noticed my repeated pleas... Perhaps a thread with a nicely designed headline might get their attention. I'm not one for private messages for things of this matter... I prefer an open, public discussion.

I suppose I'll try one more time here to see if anyone can answer my question:

How are Muslims being prevented from practicing their religion peacefully in the US? If this truly is happening, then I think we ought to put a stop to it.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

They should just bring a little plastic foot washing tub, fill it up at the sink in the washroom, sit on a chair.or toilet or whatever, and bring their own towels. Soap can be provided by the campus, and water. But nothing else. That's gotta be expensive to do the installations and whatnot for these things... On the upside, I wouldn't mind taking a little break to wash my feet and change my socks once in a while...my feet get sweaty and gross sometimes. I say everyone start using them. Heck yeah...bring an extra pair of socks, get nice and refreshed halfway through the day. Sounds awesome

But, don't most college campuses have a shower facility? I'd just install some benches, and call it good you sit down, you wash your feet, bada-bing bada-boom...done deal.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Double post... But while I'm here... Have you ever heard of an Australian Kiss? No? Well its just like a French Kiss, except it takes place "down under"
There we go, no need to waste a post, right? I suppose some mod might come along and decide that this double post would be better used by placing an off topic stamp. And I could not argue one bit...I mean, hell, its true... But I mean, hey, I'm just one man and there's only so much I can do, so, I just did what I could to try to remedy the situation as best I could for the time being

edit on 5/21/2013 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, to be fair, I rarely return to threads to see if someone happened to reply to one of my posts. It would have been nice to have my question answered, but it's ok.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join