It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: 10,000 Troops Amass Around Fallujah, Attack Imminent.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This morning I woke up with the images if US liberation in Iraq, they destroyed the city and because of the media "BAN" we are not going to see much, occurs the American public will be spared the realities of death bodies on the street in that city or the death bodies of the children that "America" and bush "war for liberation" were suppose to liberate and they were to enjoy Iraq with an "American" democracy.

No, we will not get to see that but they will feed us the success of the "mission" and the "proudness" of our military.

The antichrist is in the white house.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The media ban may have more to do with the journos not being prepared to get shot, blasted or beheaded just to get you the news INSIDE Falluja I think.

As it is we get way enough of the gore here thanks very much.

If its any comfort its shaping up to be as bad as you feared and about what you'd expect from a serious effort to break up the insurgent base in Fallujah.

If you have prayers to say, make them for the innocent people caught in the cross fire who COULDNT get out.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
What the truth is too hard to swallow and the death picks of children and the innocent has to be keep away, wake up people this "war" by bushist standards and people are dying and are going to die and our government does not give a crap about how many including our loves one in Iraq will die also.

Faith and Jesus in the white house are not going to stop the massacre.

So if I was you I will pray very hard for american for allowing our government to commit this terrorist acts on the iraqi people.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Yes the images we are getting hourly here in some reports are shocking and heartbreaking. No I don't like to watch them, but I do because thats part of the choice I made that I have to live with personally. I just don't inflict it on my wife because her views differ, so why should she suffer? Thats why I post here all hours.

And we are all selective in what we choose to accept as the truth.

I dont think Ive said anywhere there werent going to be bodies did I? I said we see enough of them (as in there are lots) but I don't revel in them in like some or hope for them as if to prove a moral point, as some people on both sides of this debate seem to.

[edit on 7-11-2004 by craigandrew]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join