It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Control Crowd Put Senator in His Place (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee
reply to post by HauntWok

I don't live my life in fear. Never have, never will. I walk the streets at night unafraid of anything that comes my way. I don't need a gun to give me that confidence. I have a mind.

Really? Ok Then why don't you state where you live then? Surly that should not be a problem for a man with all that confidence, and mind! You have nothing to fear, or need a gun, so tell us.

Don't fall for this amateur nonsense marginalization. He may have more Zen than the rest of us and is bullet proof and all. 5 million Jews in death camps all had minds as well....just no Zen.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The first guy speaking didn't raise his voice until Senator Norcross interrupted him plus he made some good point. I don't own a gun I can still see that banning some guns is a slippery slope and usually when you give up freedoms you don't get them back.. I'm very split on allowing guns at schools for staff because It could make things worse but it does leave them venerable.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I know the south isn't much better, but at least the south have held on to more gun rights when compared to the north. (Except for Bama, they are a may issue state and you can't even carry on your own land without a permit).

Time for y'all to head on down, you know you're going to do it once you retire.

But, you guys did vote those gun hatters into state office. Time to take charge and vote them out. Easy campaign IMO, just post fliers with Anti-so and so. Let the voters know who not to vote for. No need to poster a reason why. Most voters will vote for the name they see most of, in a positive way, regardless of scandals. If that person drives down a street and sees vote X or support X, they'll do it because their neighbors support X. If that same voter knows that certain name is bad, they'll pick another name. Plaster Anti-X or No more X...the other candidate will win.

Sure the signs will violate some law, but with plausible deniability, it'll make for a tough case to press. Just inform the officer that you are for X candidate. You can even join in on their campaign from the start... As long as the end result is just, dirty tactics should never be frowned upon.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Don't attempt to deny you said what you said. You and I both know what you meant.

You and I aren't fools. I certainly am not stupid. Zealots just piss me off. Gun rights advocates only quote one half of the 2nd Amendment and leave out the very important first part of that sentence.

The reason for the 2nd Amendment isn't so that the citizenry can assault and destroy this country at whim, it's for the defense of this nation. It's the greatest idea in national defense, a well armed citizenry. The proof of this is not so that the citizenry can slaughter the representatives this country elects at will, is spelled out clearly in Article III Section 3 of the United States Constitution.

It is important for the citizenry to be armed. I personally don't think that guns should be in the hands of criminals. That includes people who think it's just fine to kill constitutionally elected officials based solely on imagined grievances in policy.

You said what you said, and now you don't have the courage to stand by what you said. That's fine, it just shows the kind of person you really are. I called you on your words and what they meant for this nation and you immediately went into denial mode.

The truth is, you hate this country and the freedom it's citizenry have to change it's representatives using a peaceful means. You wish for armed conflict in this country, thereby making for an easy invasion by an outside military force. It's people like you who wish to destroy this nation. It's people like you who are just like Al Qaeda. You don't like how things are going, so you try and instigate others to civil war.

As you said;

We already know we can shut this mofo down overnight, think back to LA, and certain police getting away with vicious violence without punishment.

That was 1 city, it can be 1 state or 1 country if they really want it to be.

These are YOUR words, words you wrote. Stop pretending you didn't write them.

Sorry you don't like being called out on your attempt at inciting a civil war, I'm sure your used to people just cowering to your bullying, but I won't be bullied by people who would do harm to the people of this nation.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Everyone should realize that there are many politicians, the majority most likely, who do not care about what the people think. We must understand that these people only use the citizens to get elected. Once that happens, it does not matter to them that they are supposed to be representing the people and the laws of our nation, especially the Constitution. This is a blatant 1st amendment violation. Just because they did not like what this person was saying, they use their authority to eject him from the meeting. This is what the government does. A person does not have to do anything wrong, all they have to do is disagree with the government, and the government can use the power we gave them to get what they want. They don't care that they are abusing their power. People like this should be ejected from politics of all sorts. There needs to be some sort of accountability for these people. This is why I have always said there will be a second American Revolution...

Because the only other option we have is to attempt to "beg" and "convince" the politicians and the government to play by the rules. We CANNOT force them. They have the military, the money, the power, and the authority, and thus they can get away with illegal and immoral actions, even if opposed by the majority of the country. They do NOT have to listen to us, plain and simple. Sure, we can vote them out of office in say 4 years, as an example, but how much damage can they do in that time? How much can they abuse their power during that time? And the corruption is getting worse. It has reached a fever-pitch, and the MSM simply serves to make people complacent, either by ignoring the issues altogether, or using morons like Bill Oreilly to convince gullible people that what is going on is acceptable. It is NOT acceptable, and one way or another, if we want to restore democracy in this country, something will have to be done. That is the bottom line.

This man speaks the truth, all should heed his words, as wisdom lies within!!!!!

star for you, please continue, we all need to keep hearing this until it sticks!!!!!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xyankee

I don't live my life in fear. Never have, never will. I walk the streets at night unafraid of anything that comes my way. I don't need a gun to give me that confidence. I have a mind.

Really? Ok Then why don't you state where you live then? Surly that should not be a problem for a man with all that confidence, and mind! You have nothing to fear, or need a gun, so tell us.

LOL, it is obvious isnt it? 1600 penn avenue DC, with an entire mob of security thugs to watch his back.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Save it for your sunday school class.

Glad he doesnt, the more people like him talk, the more obvious it becomes what he is after and where they stand.

That is the problem with idiots, they dont know when to shut up, or stop showing their hand, they always make it obvious for all to see, and all to disagree with.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog
The first guy speaking didn't raise his voice until Senator Norcross interrupted him plus he made some good point. I don't own a gun I can still see that banning some guns is a slippery slope and usually when you give up freedoms you don't get them back.. I'm very split on allowing guns at schools for staff because It could make things worse but it does leave them venerable.

I too have objections to staff having guns at my kids school, but if the day ever came.........

Better to trust those we are already entrusting our kids with, than the crazy idiots we dont........

It seems a slippery slope both ways, I dont really think there is a right answer either way.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jasonlreeve
[...]

I love my American Cousins I really do, I have always envied your freedom and your right to bare arms but I will say this, Please don't shed blood to take your Government back. Be disobedient, but don't shed blood.

edit on 19-5-2013 by Jasonlreeve because: spelling

edit on 19-5-2013 by Jasonlreeve because: spelling

It will be forced. The PTB think that if they can cause the plebes to become violent, then they will be lawfully justified in filling the FEMA camps with dissidents. What they don't realize is that it's far too late for that kind of tactic. They overplayed and continue to overplay their hand. The truth is outing and it makes them extremely uncomfortable. Their criminality is being exposed, and they don't know what to do but the same old thing they've been doing for hundreds of years.

Their time is up.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Title of the thread kind of threw me off, it was a "Gun Rights Crowd"

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

remember Government works for us not the other way round.
edit on 19-5-2013 by Jasonlreeve because: Missed Spelling

That is the way it SHOULD work ,but in reality gov't works for the lobbyist.

Lobbyist spend billions each year to make sure that gov't hears their side of the story. How much does the American public spend each year to make their case?

Taxes don't count since you have no choice but to pay them.

Voting doesn't count since all presidential candidates are first selected by the lobbyist. The lobbyist controlled DNC and the RNC provides(filters) the list of candidates for you to pick from and the lobbyist controlled media markets your choice. Just like you buy a $200 shoe you pick their candidate.

That guy makes perfect sense but Money will ultimately decide what policy is being pushed.

edit on 21-5-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Originally posted by nancyliedersdeaddog

I too have objections to staff having guns at my kids school, but if the day ever came.........

Better to trust those we are already entrusting our kids with, than the crazy idiots we dont........

It seems a slippery slope both ways, I dont really think there is a right answer either way.

I have to agree and it's a shame we are even talking about allowing guns in schools but at least some high schools have a cop on school grounds everyday. I just hope they start properly funding the The National Instant Criminal Background Check System before they do anything else since it allowed guns in the hands of some criminals and the Virginia Tech shooter.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

TRENTON, NJ -- During a Senate hearing on upcoming authoritarian gun control bills, James Kaleda took his turn at the podium and made a statement. He described how the laws would be ineffective at keeping people safe, as they only restrict law-abiding citizens, not criminals. He is ejected by Committee Chair Senator Norcross, at the hands of NJ State Troopers. Later the senator refuses to take questions from his citizens so the crowd put him in his place.

This took place at the NJ Senate gun control hearings in Trenton on April 30, 2013.

Things like this make me really mad, remember Government works for us not the other way round.
edit on 19-5-2013 by Jasonlreeve because: Missed Spelling

This is a rather good visual to demonstrate that gun control is not about crime, but control. They want to disarm law abiding citizens because what they really want is control of the people. This video demonstrates the tyrannical wannabe attitude quite clearly.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The truth is, you hate this country and the freedom it's citizenry have to change it's representatives using a peaceful means. You wish for armed conflict in this country, thereby making for an easy invasion by an outside military force. It's people like you who wish to destroy this nation. It's people like you who are just like Al Qaeda. You don't like how things are going, so you try and instigate others to civil war.

First of all, it is you who needs to read and understand that the constitution DOES give the people the right to use force to cast out a corrupt government. Can you sit there and tell me they are not corrupt? As far as solving problems peacefully, Well I don't care what you say, I and I am sure many others who live in and love this country will agree with me that we have just about exhausted every possible peaceful option we have. The voting system is a joke! writing letters to senators and congress is another joke! When you cant vote and receive honest results what is left? And don't even try to tell me there is no voter fraud because I will make you really look like a fool! It has been proven in the primaries as well as the actual election, and that is just blatant, manipulation of the numbers. After that you can start with the illegals that the pice of crap gave permission to stay here because he knew they would vote for him. Lastly get this at least correct, It would NOT BE A CIVIL WAR! it would be a REVOLUTIONARY WAR! big difference. Unless of corse people like your self wish to get involved. So after all of what is going on and the way this country is changing I for one am not afraid to say it better start to turn back to the freedom that I enjoyed, and pray my children may also enjoy enjoy, or there will be many people who feel as I do that will soon correct the problem, one way or the other. I hope sooner than later. I am personally fed up with the outright lies, ignorance, and lack of concern for the average family. I won't be the one to start it, but I sure as hell won't be against it. I would welcome it.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
The time for civil disobedience is drawing to an end. The police do not support the people. They have chosen their side. It is time for those officers who do support the people and the Constitution to resign their positions. This will make the lines much more clear when the time comes.

The lines are already drawn. If you have a gun, you're on one side. If you have a badge and a gun, you're on the other. And there are more of the badgeless.

/TOA

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join