It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Control Crowd Put Senator in His Place (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jasonlreeve

You guy's elected him, enjoy!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by inverslyproportional

The government will do as instructed by the people, or there will be blood shed. There is no middle ground on this issue.

So, I guess electing representatives who WILL do as instructed by the people is out of line for you huh?

It's psychopathic comments like this that make people want more gun control. We have a great mechanism in this country for dealing with representatives of the people who do not listen to their constituency. It's called the US Constitution, and it includes far more than just the 2nd Amendment.

But no, to you it's either "Do what I say or we will kill"

Who's the real tyrants here?

edit on 20-5-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

It would appear as of late that the mechanism is not functioning properly, hence the drastic responses. The video posted is a great example. It's naive to think that the federal government (much less states as shown in the video) is not an entity upon itself and will use any means necessary to expand its reach. This is such a grotesque violation of personal liberties and the insubordination shown by the senator is certainly impeachable. I wouldn't tolerate this in my state, and whatever it takes to correct it is OK with me.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Resorting to violence to solve all of your problems isn't the correct approach. Instead, use the constitution the way it was meant to be used. Elect better people who will do what you want them to do.

But sadly, you feel that if a politician does something you don't like, you have the right to kill them for it. Who is being tyrannical here?

Murder is murder, and if I'm not mistaken, killing an elected official just because you don't agree with the way he's running things is tantamount to declaring war against the US Government, in other words treason as spelled out in Article III Section 3 of the United States Constitution.

Might I suggest that you seek professional help, if human life is so cheap to you that you feel that you have some moral obligation to circumvent the inalienable right of a person's life, because you disagree with the way they run things. It's a sign of a seriously deranged mind.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

The government will do as instructed by the people, or there will be blood shed. There is no middle ground on this issue.

So, I guess electing representatives who WILL do as instructed by the people is out of line for you huh?

It's psychopathic comments like this that make people want more gun control. We have a great mechanism in this country for dealing with representatives of the people who do not listen to their constituency. It's called the US Constitution, and it includes far more than just the 2nd Amendment.

But no, to you it's either "Do what I say or we will kill"

Who's the real tyrants here?

You're right, it IS more than the second amendment... In their attempt to supress the second amendment, they also suppressed the right of free speech, the right of the redress of grievances, the right of free speech...

You are ABSOLUTELY right that it was more than the second amendment, but when all other rights are oppressed, then the second is there to allow a TRUE redress of grievances...

Jaden

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Resorting to violence to solve all of your problems isn't the correct approach. Instead, use the constitution the way it was meant to be used. Elect better people who will do what you want them to do.

But sadly, you feel that if a politician does something you don't like, you have the right to kill them for it. Who is being tyrannical here?

Murder is murder, and if I'm not mistaken, killing an elected official just because you don't agree with the way he's running things is tantamount to declaring war against the US Government, in other words treason as spelled out in Article III Section 3 of the United States Constitution.

Might I suggest that you seek professional help, if human life is so cheap to you that you feel that you have some moral obligation to circumvent the inalienable right of a person's life, because you disagree with the way they run things. It's a sign of a seriously deranged mind.

Not liking the way someone runs things and standing by as they ignore the constitution as they run things completely counter to that document are TWO different things.

When everyone you can elect also ignores the constitution, then there is little choice left. I don't think that ANYONE WANTS bloodshed, I know that I DON'T...

That doesn't change the fact that there comes a time when it is necessary, hence the need for the second amendment. Hell, it was necessary for this nation to even exist.

Jaden

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Apparently the government wants war. They refuse to uphold the Constitution and more and more it is becoming obvious the they think we are their subjects rather than them being our employees. They work for us, the sovereign, the people.

Star for you
Star and Flag for the OP

It may be too late for a peacefull solution.
I have broken this down by Amendment to see what rights we actually have left.
I find that the biggest offenders to the Constitution are the USA PATRIOT Act and the NDAA.
See my thread here for more info.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by brandiwine14

Well if they push us to that point! I truly hope that people are smart enough to seek out the people at the top and make them the first ones to pay with there own blood and families!!! They should quietly be first to go!! every last one.

edit on 5/20/13 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Exactly at which point did I advocate even one of the baseless allogations your trying, but failing miserably, at throwing my way?

You must have a hard time in the world if you don't see the intent of my words, but only what your twisted slat of reality wants them to say.

The next time you address me you will do so in a much more pleasant and nonaccusitorial way, I or I will tongue lash you with the most TandC compliant butt whoopin you have ever received.

Flat out, your lying, I never once advocated or even insinuated one single thing you mentioned in your post.

I think it far more likely, your one of these lefty idiot types that think nobody should have guns, and everyone who doesn't agree with you needs to be silenced, and any slander or accusation or broken law it takes to do justified by the end result.

Fact, it is against the law to stop the man from calmly stating his side, that is the reason for the entire forum they were in, the senator didn't like being handled so easily on his BS position, knew he was being made to look exactly as stupid as he was acting, and sought to silence the guy, through illegal police actions.

Guns are necessary, people get killed, and lions eat gazelles, sorry if the real world doesn't conform to your irrational world view, but it is reality, not your fantasy.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Exactly at which point did I advocate even one of the baseless allogations your trying, but failing miserably, at throwing my way?

This post:

Is a direct threat to our government, by YOU, making YOU a domestic enemy vying to wage war against our constitutionally elected government.

You don't like how the government is run? Fine, that's your right and you have a choice in the matter. Vote for people you do support.

Don't hide and pretend you didn't say what you said. I am sick and tired of these vaguely veiled threats against my country and my fellow citizens by cowards behind a computer keyboard.

Then you go on to talk about the riots in LA

We already know we can shut this mofo down overnight, think back to LA, and certain police getting away with vicious violence without punishment.

That was 1 city, it can be 1 state or 1 country if they really want it to be.

Not everyone is behind your idea of mayhem and violence to resolve issues. Don't sit there and pretend you didn't threaten what you did. All it shows is that you lack the courage of your convictions.

You must have a hard time in the world if you don't see the intent of my words, but only what your twisted slat of reality wants them to say.

I saw the intent of your words. They were very clear. If the government doesn't do what YOU want them to do, you intend to start a civil war.

The next time you address me you will do so in a much more pleasant and nonaccusitorial way, I or I will tongue lash you with the most TandC compliant butt whoopin you have ever received.

Sticks and stones, sticks and stones.

Flat out, your lying, I never once advocated or even insinuated one single thing you mentioned in your post.

You did, and you know it, fact of the matter is, you and your ilk are no better than Al Qaeda. Many of the pro gun crowd are nothing more than fanatics and lunatics who harp on half a sentence which they feel justifies them murder and slaughter of innocent people.

I think it far more likely, your one of these lefty idiot types that think nobody should have guns, and everyone who doesn't agree with you needs to be silenced, and any slander or accusation or broken law it takes to do justified by the end result.

Actually, I used to be pro gun, till I started talking to people like YOU and found out what people like YOU were intending to use those guns for. People like YOU don't believe in freedom, you are would be tyrants yourselves, using veiled threats of violence against the people of this nation to try and cow the population into doing your bidding.

You might be able to scare some people, but I am not intimidated by your kind.

Guns are necessary, people get killed, and lions eat gazelles, sorry if the real world doesn't conform to your irrational world view, but it is reality, not your fantasy.

Guns are necessary, and I bothered to read the 40 page bill that was in the video. It did not in fact stop anyone from obtaining a firearm legally. The only thing that gun laws really do is put forth harsher punishments for people who would use guns for ill.

All you seem to hear is the word gun control, and you seem to think that it's your code word to try and go on the internet and recruit followers in your own personal (for lack of a better term) Jihad.

You threaten the government, and by doing so threaten the rights of every citizen of this nation their right to choose their representatives freely. You issue veiled threats trying to cow the people to your side, using fear and intimidation, threatening war. There are tyrants, and if you look in your bathroom mirror you will see one.

I don't live my life in fear. Never have, never will. I walk the streets at night unafraid of anything that comes my way. I don't need a gun to give me that confidence. I have a mind.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

So I threatened the government with violence did I?

Point that out for me.

Because the statement you have quoted already is in no way a threat, it is an observation, as timmy mcvey, and alqeada have alreay shown, when people don't like a government they react violently somtimes.

If you honestly believe I am a terrorist, please call the FBI, and alert them, so they can track my ip, come and arrest me, and then I can sue you for liable, which is what it is when you call someone a terrorist in print, when in fact they are obviously not.

When you call them and say it out loud it is slander, which is also an easy win in a court case.

"Terrorist" today is the same as "witch" in salem mass back in the time of the pilgrims.

I will not tolerate it, and it sayd much about your grade school mentality that you would through around such an accusation so freely, based on one quote, your ententionally misunderstanding.

I did not say " the government will do as I say, or I will cause bloodshed" which is what your implying, those words have never left my mouth or my keyboard, your a liar, and not a very good one either.

You don't know me at all, nor do you know my stance or hablits on guns, so stop trying to pretend I had anything to do with your thinking only criminals should have guns, which is exactly what will happen if guns are banned, only those that don't follow the law will have them.

I correctly surmised your a lefty loon because of your broad sweeping stereotyping of me, it is a common tactic of a weak mind that can't make a decent arguement because you lack the mental faculties to do so.

So you call me a terrorist, and try to say "people just like me" all based on the quote " the government will listen to the people, or there will be blood shed".

"Drunks behind the wheel, cause people to die" does that also somehow mean I am advocating drunk driving or killing people?

It was an observation, based on historical evidence, just like the drunk driving quote, these things happen, they are facts, they happen because of factors that lead up to them, factors like, the government trampling peoples rights, and then using police intimidation to silence them for speaking outagainst it.

I would not deny you or your idiot leaders their right to say "guns are evil and kill people, only murderers would want to own a gun", as it is your right to say as many idiotic things as you like, sadly your side can't say the same, as common sense tends to make itself known fast, so you have to try to stifle and not allow the other side the speak, or everyone will see quite quickly how idiotic your side is.

Please at least try to have a rational thought based comment next time, that doenst rely on rhetoric of the lowest common denominator next time. It is quite boring and only makes you look even dumber than people must already think you are for making the comments you have, and attempting to take a perfectly benign observation, and trying to blow it up to the equivalent of 911, even venturing so far as to call me a terrorist, when my intent was quite obvious to everyone else, your the only person who misunderstood, now your mad that your idiocy is out there for the world to see, so you try to further paint me as the bad guy, hoping to displace your blame onto me.

Sorry, your an idiot and we all see and know it, your not going to deflect it onto me, I am just gonna keep laughing at you, that is what people like I do, we laugh at idiots and their games they try to play, because we can see right through the crap, and see it for what it is.

In short I am calling you dumb, just in case you didn't catch that in there, as I am sure with your reading comprehension skills you would have missed it.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I really don't care what people think about me. Least of all those that would advocate violence against the people of this nation.

You can think I'm dumb all you want to. It doesn't matter. People who think there's "no middle ground" are just tyrants saying "it's MY way or the highway" I have no fear of them.

The tighter your grip, the easier it is to knock the sword from your hand. Those that advocate violence to secure their 2nd Amendment rights are doing more damage than they think they are preventing.

Now you are quibbling semantics, "I never said I" please, go pull the other leg.

Guns are necessary for a free state, but we must keep those guns out of the hands of those that would do this nation and it's people harm. People who claim they have the right to murder their fellow countrymen aren't people who advocate freedom at all, they are tyrants and bullies.

If you don't like what laws are passed, change the people who are making the laws, don't try and recruit people to kill for you, don't try and incite a civil war just to get your way. Hey look, middle ground (gasp!)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
At this point... arguing with people who want to tell you how foolish you are for not believing in a system that time and time again has proven there are no rules it wont break and no people it wont run over to gain more control is useless.
Maybe if the people hadn't become fat ignorant sheep over many decades of freedom and the system not so over come with corruption then we could work within the confines of our constitution to fix it.

However, they have put people into power and systems into place to quiet any kind of peaceful protest people would have. Perhaps if millions walked on our capitals something could start peacefully but the only thing people with power fear is losing that power. Things like this are a perfect example of how arrogant these fascists are to the people they "serve". We havent had an honest president since kennedy.

It's sad... I love my country... but loving your country is different then licking the boots of your government that has in its own actions proven it is no longer legitimate.

Time to stop trying to educate. Anyone who doesnt get it by now is not going to.

prepare to take care of yourself and those you love and bunker down for whats coming because we long passed the point of no return.

Ignorance is a choice...... Stupidity is not curable.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by akira131

And once again I get to thank a member for saying in one simple post what I cannot ever find the words to express even in 5.

Thank you, your words are accurate as they are wise.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

You are the only person in the thread that has said anything about a civil war, yet you keep trying to say I said it.

It is not scemantics to say I did not say that, when I did not say that.

It is called honesty, not scemantics, look through the thessaraus, scemantics isn't found in the use of didn't anywhere.

Your saying " violence, attack, kill, murder, civil war, treason" and then trying to say I said any of them.

Your the one saying all these words, not me. Stop trolling, you misunderstood, now your mad because I called out your BS, so you keep harping and saying the same swill.

You said all those things not me, try looking in the mirror.

The second amendment is specifically so violence can be used be the people if necessary, I thought that was implied, you don't seem to understand clearly anything you read.

I am sorry, I will stop, this is a battle of witts, and you are unarmed sir, I will not further brow beat an unarmed man, I have too much honor for that.

Good day.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
This comment has already been made, but I must start by saying that I am not a gun guy. However, that is just a personal choice, and it is absolutely correct to say that taking guns from law abiding citizens is only going to make things worse. My thought isn't so much that street thugs will then be the only ones with guns, but our government's hired thugs will be the ones armed against us. It's funny how it's no longer "conspiracy nuts" who are realizing what's happening, but regular citizens. Although like someone else said, it might be too little, too late.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Is a direct threat to our government, by YOU, making YOU a domestic enemy vying to wage war against our constitutionally elected government.

You don't like how the government is run? Fine, that's your right and you have a choice in the matter. Vote for people you do support.

Don't hide and pretend you didn't say what you said. I am sick and tired of these vaguely veiled threats against my country and my fellow citizens by cowards behind a computer keyboard.

Well in that case why don't you get off your *** and do something to get these constitutionally elected jack offs to do there job and listen to the people who put them in office to represent them, rather than ignore what is asked of them, and follow the constitutional guidelines, instead of circumventing it at there leisure. They and you seem to have no problem hiding behind the constitution when it suits you or protects you. In stead why don't you get pissed off when these people trample all over everyones rights?

god forbid it ever come to the point that there is blood shed, but watch how fast everyone of these politicians run like little girls if it becomes personal and brought to there front door. If they were held accountable for what they do, things would work differently.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Everyone should realize that there are many politicians, the majority most likely, who do not care about what the people think. We must understand that these people only use the citizens to get elected. Once that happens, it does not matter to them that they are supposed to be representing the people and the laws of our nation, especially the Constitution. This is a blatant 1st amendment violation. Just because they did not like what this person was saying, they use their authority to eject him from the meeting. This is what the government does. A person does not have to do anything wrong, all they have to do is disagree with the government, and the government can use the power we gave them to get what they want. They don't care that they are abusing their power. People like this should be ejected from politics of all sorts. There needs to be some sort of accountability for these people. This is why I have always said there will be a second American Revolution...

Because the only other option we have is to attempt to "beg" and "convince" the politicians and the government to play by the rules. We CANNOT force them. They have the military, the money, the power, and the authority, and thus they can get away with illegal and immoral actions, even if opposed by the majority of the country. They do NOT have to listen to us, plain and simple. Sure, we can vote them out of office in say 4 years, as an example, but how much damage can they do in that time? How much can they abuse their power during that time? And the corruption is getting worse. It has reached a fever-pitch, and the MSM simply serves to make people complacent, either by ignoring the issues altogether, or using morons like Bill Oreilly to convince gullible people that what is going on is acceptable. It is NOT acceptable, and one way or another, if we want to restore democracy in this country, something will have to be done. That is the bottom line.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I don't live my life in fear. Never have, never will. I walk the streets at night unafraid of anything that comes my way. I don't need a gun to give me that confidence. I have a mind.

Really? Ok Then why don't you state where you live then? Surly that should not be a problem for a man with all that confidence, and mind! You have nothing to fear, or need a gun, so tell us.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
You know, I think some of you have misplaced confidence in the voting system of the U.S.A. Are you sure...all of the elected were elected by the people....hmmm...you sure sweety pickles?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Save it for your sunday school class.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join