It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the current White House scandals? Irrelevant!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yes Yes. I spent some time at Lefty University and learned that "irrelevant" is their backed up in a corner response. Its a heat sink and a shunt for all hard to manage truth or opposition.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

We have lots of threads about these scandals already?

I'm mighty interested in "hearing" why "lots of threads about these scandals" bother you so much. Is someone forcing you to read them?

See ya,
Milt

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Is someone forcing you to read them?

It may be the case that they are afraid that other people will read them.
Can't have all that information just floating around, being discussed and such!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused

I'm mighty interested in "hearing" why "lots of threads about these scandals" bother you so much. Is someone forcing you to read them?

See ya,
Milt

Normally they use such tactics in the ufo and 9-11 boards to hush people up into compliance. Its a bit of a suprise to see it in the political boards as well, but you know the saying, "desperate people do desperate things".

Sometimes the appeal to authority tactic is not good enough.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The white house keeps it HARD.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by BenReclused

See ya,
Milt

Normally they use such tactics in the ufo and 9-11 boards to hush people up into compliance. Its a bit of a suprise to see it in the political boards as well, but you know the saying, "desperate people do desperate things".

Sometimes the appeal to authority tactic is not good enough.

This thread is about a new spokesperson coming forward to tell us how the 'law' is irrelevant. I know, they decided to parse it for everyone afterwards, telling us what he 'really' meant....
I think that another thread is warranted. If it wasn't, a mod would have closed it.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I agree completly. I was simply making an honest analogy where people play all kinds of dishonest games to shut people up. In the real world they say "bullets are cheap. they are a dime a dozen." On forums the T&C does not allow for threats.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It is no longer relevant because they simply won't talk about it:

Top IRS official will invoke Fifth Amendment

www.latimes.com...

Evolution moves fast in the Democrat playbook. First we had "B-b-b-but Bush" to "I don't know" to "Not going to say anything"

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It is all "irrelevant" because he was not truly elibigle for the office of President in the first place!

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
It is no longer relevant because they simply won't talk about it:

Top IRS official will invoke Fifth Amendment

www.latimes.com...

Evolution moves fast in the Democrat playbook. First we had "B-b-b-but Bush" to "I don't know" to "Not going to say anything"

Which is why, as one man noted, she should be canned. She is in public service and a very powerful organization and should be able and willing to answer all questions. This taking the Fifth in front of congress is something one would expect from the mafia. And consider the charges being investigated! The use of the agency for political intimidation.
edit on 24-5-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Certainly there is mass manipulation.
We saw Bush lying constantly
US politicians claiming to be Christian but adoring Moloch (Bohemian Groove) in reality
World wide corruption
Until all Americans are alerted this corruption and deception is going to continue. But with so much brainwashing in the media, is there any chance for the citizens to know the reality?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join