It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government attacking it's public.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

No, I could not understand whatever it was he was trying to say. (really I couldn't)

If you cant understand what Im saying cause I missed a few vow or put them round the wrong way then you have the reading trouble.

As for useing smaller words dont bother my Dyslexia type is more spelling and writting .
edit on 28-5-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

Sorry, but our Constitution does not protect you from our military, when you are in your country. I don't understand why you think it would.

And now you should stop replying, your lack of contribution and chimerical attitude have left me apathetic.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Sorry, but our Constitution does not protect you from our military, when you are in your country. I don't understand why you think it would.

So basicaly what your saying the USA = Tyranical Empire.

Thats what your saying,

Your military operating under its current rules are no diffrent than the Redcoats that enforced the UK parliments will across its empire.

IE Our politicans and armed forces had full right to do what they wanted 200 years ago in America as it was not the UK.

Your the one not makeing sense. I think all you can see is stars and stripes. Now go philate a gun or cry over your flag or whatever brain dead Americans do.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Sorry, forgot who I was talking too, I'll try to say it in a way you can understand. (wish me luck)

Your military operating under its current rules
The US Constitution is not a rule book for the military, the Geneva convention act is the closest thing to a rule book.

Our politicians and armed forces had full right to do what they wanted 200 years ago in America as it was not the UK.
They had the right to try, they failed.

I think all you can see is stars and stripes. Now go philate a gun or cry over your flag or whatever brain dead Americans do.

#1 Please stop trying to use words too big for your brain, you only demean yourself.

#2 I told you , you should stop and I told you why.

I know you hate the USA, most envious people do, but please have respect for yourself and the Queen you represent.

I will go "philate"? Did you mean something to do with a spider, or something to do with fellatio?
Anyway I'll go "philate" my gun and cry over my flag (whatever the hell that means)

But, please don't use the term "brain dead" when referring too anyone other than yourself.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok

Originally posted by proteus33
reply to post by Alternative4u

BECAUSE THEY AIN;T ALLOWED GUNS.so goverment doesn't fear them.

BS the politicians in the USA are craping over your constitution and i dont see anyone doing anything?

Very true. I see a commonality from the little guys and gals around the world. We want to have a future again. Heck, I don't care if I live in a mansion and get to take 5 vacations a year.

All I want is not to have to work 6-7 days a week just to make it. I would like to own one good car and be able to take a driving vacation a year. It would really be nice if the wife could stay home and raise the kids.

Don't get me wrong we are lucky for what we have.
edit on 28-5-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

A, most envious people do,

If I was envious I would not have turned down two jobs in the USA with there green cards
Nice try.

Sorry but I dont see you getting much support on this thread.

And its stupid to try and equate 100% acurate to intelligence like you seem to be doing.

Or is just because I dont view the USA as the best country in the world? Is that why Im stupid.

Why did you even comment on a British thread ? You expect as Brits to agree with you and yearn to live in the USA?

Dyslexic does not mean dumb . Just because I miss 1 or 2 A or E's Out means Fck all.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Oh you poor child, being dyslexic has nothing to do with your ignorance.
I commented on a "British thread", as you call it, because I am a member of this website and have that right. Also I asked a simple question.

jobs in the USA with there green cards
I'm not going to shovel that manure, you obviously know nothing about the immigration process in the US.

Please kid, go play a game, or read a book. This thread is getting off topic, you are contributing nothing and I am jaded of your antics.

If you should respond, please know I will not bother to facilitate your adolescent antics any longer.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I'm not going to shovel that manure, you obviously know nothing about the immigration process in the US.

Erm if a company wants you they can get you in. I can even tell you the company GSK or does the idea a company wanted to ship me over interfer with your delusion Im a stupid kid. And no I dont know much about the immigration process as I did not take the jobs so never even got to see the forms

you are contributing nothing and

Nor have you all you did was post a stupid pro gun comment that had nothing to do with the topic.

I am jaded of your antics.

your adolescent antics any longer.

I was not the one who started it with a irrelevent pro gun post on a topic that has nothing to do with it.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Alternative4u, as I asked before.

What would you do to "change" your ways?
Are you asking people to go riot?
Do you think another (or another 1,000) protest/s will work?
What idea do you have, that may work to stop the "government attacks"?

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My gvt (UK) attacked me last week, it wrote to me saying that I had not insured my car. I hadn't, that is because it is off the road, and has been for nearly 6 months, but I hadn't requested a refund on the tax, thinking the gvt needed all the money it could get.
The threat was £100.00 fine.
This week I have received an £80.00 fine because I have a gap of 2 months on another vehicle that I had not declared off road, although it has not been on the road for about 5 years.
I am supposed to tell the gvt that I am not doing anything wrong, it is not assumed that I am not doing anything wrong.
This is very, very bad. Guilty until proved innocent?
There is an incessent, relentless grinding down of it's people, by the people who are our servants, not our masters, they have forgotten that.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join