It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Government attacking it's public.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

reply to post by Alternative4u

How come the public are not striking or going on a riot

Because Mind control is Real

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by justwokeup

I think that's a realistic assessment of what may happen in the future.

Whilst UKIP could definately make massive inroads into the overall support etc for the 3 main political parties, probably the Lib Dems and the Tories more than Labour, but I doubt it will have any real effect on the outcome - either Labour or The Conservatives will still win the next election.

But I wouldn't be too surprised if there was a massive expression of support for UKIP in next EU elections in May 2014.

The simple fact of the matter is that the British people want a debate and vote on continued membership of the EU and they want it as soon as possible.
And I acknowledge that the best way to express this wish and possibly force the major party's into acting in accordance with the electorate's wishes is for a resounding and massive vote for UKIP in those EU elections.

However, I can't imagine me ever wanting UKIP to govern the UK, not that I have any particular fondness or passion for any other political party.
edit on 22/5/13 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by proteus33

Its not that at all, its just because we cannot be bothered, we have lives to be getting on with.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

More to the point, people cannot afford to strike. If people decided to strike, there are plenty of unemployed and immigrants who will gladly take their jobs, so striking would achieve nothing.

Rioting achieves nothing except a beating around the head with a baton and a prison sentence, or worse, an untimely, unlawful death at the hands of the police.

Protesting? Well it didn't work for the illegal war on Iraq, in fact I don't thing protesting has ever achieved anything. Certainly not in recent decades.

Voting? Picking between the lesser of evils. Achieves nothing.

You can sort of see where the apathy starts to creep in when the system is designed specifically to keep you quiet.

I had a conversation recently with a gentleman who was offered the services of a food bank. He was £19 in arrears with his rent (a housing trust tenant) and was being threatened with court (including costs) and eviction, yes, for £19. I pointed out to him that by accepting the services of the food bank, the council would use this as a reasoning for him being able to pay them money. In otherwords, he was given food, therefore he didn't have to buy it and the little money he did have could be payed to the council instead. This is their logic. He took a few minutes and the penny dropped. At what price would you sell your dignity?

We are in a bad way. Very bad. It will be interesting to see where the breaking point is, and the way in which it manifests itself.
edit on 22-5-2013 by threewisemonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Actually, that xenophobic attitude never arose before the slave trade kicked off. It was influence over public opinion, paid for by the traders, and supported by government here, which saw that born and bred into some elements of society.

Previous to that, such thoughts never really entered the heads of the majority of people.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

He said

we just sit back and take the government attacks on us
and I was only pointing out the fact that you can't do anything, you're slaves.

We are not anywhere near that yet in the US, unfortunately us "stupid yanks" have people with the same mentality as you, the "better to live on your knees" mentality.

And they are not raping our constitution yet, but they are trying, they just can't enforce what they are trying yet.

Why do you think they are trying so hard to take our guns? Think about it real hard.

Tell me the truth, what will you do if they say you're now a "slave work force do as we say or die."?

You will do nothing but obey. Why? Because that's all you have ever done, history shows that the people left on that side of the water were cowards. In fact the only people that had balls came here, or fought and lost in the war.

America still has some of that "fight tyranny" blood left, what happened to your side of the water?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty

we just sit back and take the government attacks on us
and I was only pointing out the fact that you can't do anything, you're slaves.

We are not anywhere near that yet in the US, unfortunately us "stupid yanks" have people with the same mentality as you, the "better to live on your knees" mentality.

Then why do you have toture camps and warrentless searches? we dont.

And they are not raping our constitution yet, but they are trying, they just can't enforce what they are trying yet.

Tell that to the actvist that got arreasted despite the 1st amendmet. Anyway the times toa ct befor they pass through all there laws.

Tell me the truth, what will you do if they say you're now a "slave work force do as we say or die."?

Same as what you yanks do! Actually our employment laws protect us more in the UK that USA

You will do nothing but obey. Why? Because that's all you have ever done, history shows that the people left on that side of the water were cowards. In fact the only people that had balls came here, or fought and lost in the war.

I spit on you sir. You are the sort or yank I hate! Tell what you said to the equal number of UK troops that dies alongside American troops!

America still has some of that "fight tyranny" blood left, what happened to your side of the water?

Well for a start we abloshed slavery 30 years before you rertards did and without a civil war!

Now go salute a flag or somthing or lynch someone or what ever you do in the deep south to amuse you

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I have no clue what they do in the "deep south", I live in Connecticut.
You call Guantanamo bay a "torture camp", many would disagree, however it's in Cuba not the USA.
And yes, you do have warrant-less searches, but when they happen here it is dealt with in a court.

What "activist" are you talking about that "got arreasted despite the 1st amendment".
I know you don't understand the laws here (that's ok) but you can't infringe on other peoples rights with your rights. That means you can't use the First Amendment to go into a movie theater and yell FIRE, when there is none.

employment laws protect us more in the UK
Really? That is your response to

I don't think you are understanding the flow of the post.

equal number of UK troops that dies alongside American troops!
What does any of that have to do with the founding of America and fighting for freedom from a king?
American troops and UK troops were the same people, the only difference was one side was fighting for freedom and the other was fighting for tyranny.

You think you "abolished slavery" in the UK? Just because they let you think you're free does not mean you are, and this brings me back to my other questions that have yet to be answered.

Please keep up and try to understand the post before you start rambling on, it would make things so much easier for both of us.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Can someone else deal with this american troll for once?

As for the person being arrested against the freedon of speach amendment:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also you did not figh George III you though our Parliment as our Monarchs have just been a figure head since we beheaded Charles I for being a douche,

And just because our Redcoats did not fight on the patriot side does not mean there were cowards, As far as they were concerd they were protecting the millions of loyalist American.

Go read a REAL history book not some propagada high school one.
edit on 26-5-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I would like to thank you for not answering any questions and for your link that only links back to your post.
And just so you know, we fought against a Kingdom and tyranny.

I don't care what your opinion is, the fact is that it was and still is a kingdom.

Again you are looking at a slave master handing you food, while thinking you're free because he is not beating you at the moment.

As far as all the name calling and the inevitable "troll" comment goes, ok whatever. If you think I'm a troll then just stop trying to prove some elusive point.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

theis was the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I did anwser you questions you just dont like the anwers.

The US has a toture camp.

And your police force there way into homes without warrents like in boston.

You no more free than us. You may have the dge in you have guns but they are proving useless at the moment. And the UK has been able to impliement change in the pass without violence (it is possible!).

And the term Kingdom is just a name. Look up and do something research yankee boy. Our Monarchs have ZERO power. If they act against parliment they get removed. Hell they are not even allowed there own freaking opinions!

You know nothing about the UK nothing so I suggest shutting up before you make yourself look more of a fool. Go salute a flag or polish your gun or something.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

According to "infowars" he was arrested for speaking. And according to this link it was fake.

And according to others, he was arrested for interfering with police.

Again, please show me this "torture camp" in the US.

And no, you did not answer anything and we have not made it to a point to were we need to use our guns. That is the last thing we would want, but an option we do have.

It's so hard to translate whatever it is you're trying to say, but please tell me what change you have been able to implement.

And if anyone is looking like a fool, it's the one/s that can only resort to name calling. Not to mention the one/s who can't seem to understand/use the English language, when they're from the place were it originated.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
For some years the British people have had bank money removed in the way of interest on savings, about 6 years ago you could get 12% interest on your hard earned savings, now it is just half of 1 %, the people who got in dept by buying cars and houses they could not pay for are helped by having hardly any preasure on them to pay back money.

Interest rates vary according to the state of the economy. The Bank of England raises them to slow the rate of inflation and lowers them to stimulate growth. Currently the British economy is very weak—thanks to a double-dip recession that nearly became a triple-dip recession—hence the need for very low interest rates.

By the way, people are not having bank money 'removed' as a result of interest rates going down; they are simply not earning as much interest as they previously did. You cannot accuse the British government of 'attacking its public' on this basis.
edit on 27/5/13 by Sankari because: typo...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

[
Again, please show me this "torture camp" in the US.

Guantanimo bay

1) Its a camp
2) it houses prisoners
3) Most of those prisoner are held without trial.
4) they are subjected to waterboarding, sleep deprivation and other sorts of physical abuse
5) it is run by the USA

Therefore it is a USA toture camp end of.

And yes my spelling is bad I have dyslexia deal with it or maybe you can use you guns and kill me?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Guantanamo bay is in Cuba, not the USA.
Also let's clear up a few things about this, ok?

1) Its a camp 2) it houses prisoners 3) Most of those prisoner are held without trial.

1&2) A place that holds prisoners is called a prison, not a camp, but whatever.
3) Why would "held without trial" matter? It's not in the US and only US citizens (some would say all inside the US) are protected by the US Constitution.

Why would I want to kill you, let alone use good costly ammo?

And again, thank you for running around and not answering questions, however I believe you forgot to call me a name this time.

Oh, you have dyslexia?
Sorry to see that.
What cognitive subtype/s of dyslexia do you have?
I will keep this in mind and try to use smaller words.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuttle
reply to post by Alternative4u

Inflation is at 54%?

No it isnt, even the consumer price index is a little over 3.5%.

IF inflation was 54% with as little money there is in the economy right now most cities would be up in flames.
edit on 20-5-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

Now that is funny... You see the new inflation is not only to raise prices but to reduce quantity and quality. Check out the size to price ratios during the last 5 years... I think 54% inflation cannot be too far from reality... Sneaky people running the show now days. Also pay mind to the price of processed gasoline in ratio to the price of a barrel of crude during the last 5 years...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Gunz you are so

It's the same the world over. Everyone living in denial of their situation or venting their frustrations of their situation on the interweb. (Or venting their frustrations about their realisation that someone can see they're in denial..... on the world wide net.)

Unless you're one of the power weilding elite you are indeed a slave. And even then, some of those are deluded in thinking they are of the power weilding elite.

So far as correcting language and spelling.........language has one purpose: to communicate information. In order to be able to correct language, spellings, grammar etc. you are demonstrating that you actually did understand what the person you are correcting communicated in the first place. Smaller words? Why not we can understand American English as well as we understand any other form of English.

Realise this people: We are almost certainly just a few generations from the end of this epoch of civilisation. Enjoy your life and stop stressing.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
For some years the British people have had bank money removed in the way of interest on savings, about 6 years ago you could get 12% interest on your hard earned savings, now it is just half of 1 %

Same in the USA
Banks get billions of free money from the FED every month, and then lend it back to us at exorbitant interests rates. Those with money in the bank get nothing.

Everything is bass ackwards.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WhothehellCares

No, I could not understand whatever it was he was trying to say. (really I couldn't)

And I said smaller words because dyslexia is the most common learning disability, mostly difficulty in reading comprehension.

And you are only a slave if you choose to be a slave.

I believe in the old saying " It's better to die on your feet, than live on your knees."

It's the same the world over.

Yes, and that is why I asked the op what he thinks he can do to stop them.

You don't have the firepower in the UK to rebel.
They really don't care about protests.
Voting is a joke.
What is the op's, or your plan, too stop them?

In America we still have that last line of defense, our guns.
And you hear people say we can't win against our military, however we are our military.
Our military is all friends and family, yes there are some that would fight, but most would stand with us.
Remember, if they did not care about our guns, they would not try to take them.

And I don't want to hear this "gun violence" nonsense, facts show there is less crime and "gun violence" in states with more guns. Just read the latest about Chicago (if you read this a year from now, still read the latest in Chicago).

If the UK (and the US) people were united, then it would be easy to have freedom.
Can you imagine what we could do if everyone (non-public servants) just said we will not go to work unless ....(taxes,jobs,cheap gas, whatever)

Our government makes billions off of us and other countries, likewise other countries make billions off of us.
How happy would China be if we are "on strike" knowing they can't import anything.

But we are not well united, so we must re-plan and rethink.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Guantanamo bay is in Cuba, not the USA.
Also let's clear up a few things about this, ok?

1) Its a camp 2) it houses prisoners 3) Most of those prisoner are held without trial.

1&2) A place that holds prisoners is called a prison, not a camp, but whatever.
3) Why would "held without trial" matter? It's not in the US and only US citizens (some would say all inside the US) are protected by the US Constitution.

So let me get this straight its ok tp protect your constitution by allowing your military to do the opposite of it in other countrys?

Hypocray or what. Think that why half the world hates America

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join