It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All might is from Heaven.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
This is written in the religion and "FAITH" section. This is about ways of looking at religion and since the section of this forum already says "FAITH" it doesn't need to be proven scientifically.

Anyway, I think this is an interesting way of looking at things Angle.

I think a good question too look at would be "WHAT" is heaven?

God is The Beginning and The End.

What is the "beginning"?

In the beginning there was darkness and God said "let there be light!"

Light (body/spirit/thought) moving through Darkness (space/eternity/mind).
edit on 20-5-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

God was before the beginning. God was before time. God is the First and the Last, but God was at the beginning, there is no end

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
The earth is powerless in itself, all it does and can be is from might of Heaven.
Heaven makes the earth live.Without Heaven earth would be lifeless.The blueprint of all things, science adressed, is Heaven.Science is in search of Heaven, and when it finds it it will be the only thing they cannot manipulate. In fact, Heaven drew science to itself, for it has the might to do so, cause the Father loves His children and does all necessary for them to find Him.God always speaks the truth.Of all women and children, all men and every animal, off all living and none living things, He is the only one worthy of worship.Put God in the place He deserves, and you will be blessed with all you desire.For, before Him, there was noone. He has always been and forever will be.He reaches His hand for you multiplied threefold compared to the way you reach your hand out to Him.God is the Allmighty, He is King of the world.May the devil proceed to be His servant

So the Sun is Heaven? as it drives all things upon earth. Without the sun earth would be lifeless. The blueprint of all things is science, and science is heaven or the SUN. Heaven (as an energyform) is not in search of Science because it is the Sun. The Father (God) loves Science loves its children but has yet to have proved ITS existance. The Sun is the only worthy of worship and needs to put God in its place. The Sun has always been forever and proven to exist (why look yonder in the sky), Its creator not proven and so does not exist. The Sun touches you every day with its warmth and light, multiplied threefold compared to the invisable God portant that murders and neglects its own children. Gods place? Its does not have one because it has not proclaimed/produced itself for all to see. The Sun and Earth as our caretakers do not neglect us. Let God show itself once and for all and not by taking credit for Intellegent Design. Man created the concept of God to use for its own selfish purpose.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
ATS surely isn't real life.

How I misjudged internetforums. People at home trying to bond with other people..

We should have another ATSgathering like the one used to be in Amsterdam about ten years ago?

Don't forget your bombbelt.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   

ATS surely isn't real life.

How I misjudged internetforums. People at home trying to bond with other people..
We should have another ATSgathering like the one used to be in Amsterdam about ten years ago?
Don't forget your bombbelt.

How about you answer respondees? We took (not in pleasurP) to talk to you YELP and may have spent some nanoseconds to do so.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by nerbot

I'm not trying to convince non-believers, it's a waste of time.

What's your purpose in this thread?

Isn't trying to convince non-believers to believe the MAIN mission for your religion? Based on how you have worded your posts, capitalizing EVERY SINGLE pronoun that is related to your higher power, I'm assuming you're from a christianity-based religion. "Go forth and spread the word" is that not your main duty? That seems more important than giving 10% of your income to the church since an omnipotent and omniscient god SURELY needs little pieces of green paper to continue his divine plan.

Forgive me for throwing in that last part but as I'm sure you already know, I'm already forgiven.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join