It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by smyleegrl

Jesus can we stomp on this kids confidence some more? Lack of experience isn't a reason to crap on someone.

Exactly how did I stomp on his confidence?

I assume you e read the thread in its entirety. If so, then undoubtedly you've read the numerous posts I've written where I've used kid gloves. It did no good.

Frankly, I'm tired of reading posts about how all women are only interested in one type of man. So I'm calling it like I see it. If that's crapping on someone, then so be it.

Here's an example:

But there are many males who are lost because they have been denied what other (less deserving people) have in life. It is a great injustice women have perpetrated through ignoring males because they are timid and quiet and deemed to be weak.

edit on 19-5-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by fadedface

Unforgiveable?

Why is It their job to attract you?

I don't see how women are guilty for not being interested in you...

Consider the possibility that you might be boring to a woman if you're timid and quiet

No one should be lost.

But there are many males who are lost because they have been denied what other (less deserving people) have in life. It is a great injustice women have perpetrated through ignoring males because they are timid and quiet and deemed to be weak. I would never dismiss any person be they male or female as 'boring' because they are timid and quiet and I prefer these people (for I am one myself) and the confident, popular and socially accepted are fascists. Unfortunately quiet, timid and passive omega males like myself who are socially awkward appear to be evolutionarily aberrations who inevitably disappear from the gene pool.

So again, its their job to recognize your "qualites" even though you're not interested in displaying them?

Sorry brother... that ain't how it works...

YOU don't seem to understand one key concept here...

When it comes down to it, they have one thing that we don't... IF you don't know what that is... I can't help you...

On the other hand, unlike yourself apparently... ALL of them have options...

Only the timid, scared girls are the ones that don't... and they do that to themselves...

Theres a girl for every guy.... tons actually....

But if you're not gonna play the game... well... more for the rest of us who at least try

Quit blaming everyone but yourself dude...

edit on 19-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You even said so yourself you expect men to be strong and to stand up for themselves or something along those lines which is proof enough of everything I say.

What about the weak, timid and passive males such as myself who cannot assert themselves because we lack confidence (and why should people like me be held back because I am like this the world should be changed so passive and ineffectual people can thrive as well)? But as I have pointed out we are ruthlessly rejected, ignored and ridiculed by women and condemned to be marginalised and alienated before we eventually disappear altogether. I accept this now because I think humanity and women particularly are barbaric and intolerant. Its not true any of it and it shouldn't be this way.
edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Omg... do some pushups bro... seriously!!

Are you even reading what you type?

:shk:

its not hard to change who you are.... unless you don't even try

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Only the timid, scared girls are the ones that don't... and they do that to themselves...

As I've said before even the so called timid females will still have the opportunity for a relationship which is denied a timid man because men are always competing for females and contrary to what others have said here confidence isn't necessarily important with males in regards to females and most men particularly desperate men would happily settle for a timid and socially awkward woman. However the same is not true of women because even a timid woman would reject a timid male and still be attracted to the confident male. This is another disparity and injustice between males and females.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So everyone should change except you?

I'm just going to say it because no one else will, and you really deserve it.
You're ugly. I would bet money on it. That's why women don't come up to you. Do you expect women to just know you're a kind caring person(which from your posts, you are NOT)?
No one is going to go up to talk to the ugly person sitting in the corner crying.

Why would anyone be attracted to an ugly, bitter, hateful man such as yourself?
Quit fooling yourself. You're not a kind sweet guy. You are ugly and hateful, and refuse to take any responsibility.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by intrepid

Jesus can we stomp on this kids confidence some more? Lack of experience isn't a reason to crap on someone.

Exactly how did I stomp on his confidence?

I assume you e read the thread in its entirety. If so, then undoubtedly you've read the numerous posts I've written where I've used kid gloves. It did no good.

Frankly, I'm tired of reading posts about how all women are only interested in one type of man. So I'm calling it like I see it. If that's crapping on someone, then so be it.

Here's an example:

But there are many males who are lost because they have been denied what other (less deserving people) have in life. It is a great injustice women have perpetrated through ignoring males because they are timid and quiet and deemed to be weak.

edit on 19-5-2013 by smyleegrl because: (no reason given)

I endorse smylegirl's post as not unkind at all. The point is women are people; we are not some strange psychopathetic creatures who delight in putting down the weak and passive. She was explaining that she, too, was shy and didn't date much, but developed the inner person, which in turn, attracts a suitable mate. I think that extremely helpful.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

What about the weak, timid and passive males such as myself who cannot assert themselves because we lack confidence (and why should people like me held back because I am like this the world should be changed so passive and ineffectual people can thrive as well)? But as I have pointed out we are ruthlessly rejected, ignored and ridiculed by women and condemned to be marginalised and alienated before we eventually disappear altogether. I accept this now and because I think humanity and women particularly are barbaric and intolerant. Its not true any of it and it shouldn't be this way.

Oh, hon, don't you see the irony here?

Through this entire thread, you've been agressively asserting your viewpoint and defending it. You're not backing down, or submitting; you're hanging on like a bull terrier and you're not letting go. Why? Because you are CONFIDENT that what you believe is the truth.

Yet you call yourself weak, timid, and passive and state that you can't assert yourself...

You ARE asserting yourself. Why are you so convinced that you are meek and submissive?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

So everyone should change except you?

I'm just going to say it because no one else will, and you really deserve it.
You're ugly. I would bet money on it. That's why women don't come up to you. Do you expect women to just know you're a kind caring person(which from your posts, you are NOT)?
No one is going to go up to talk to the ugly person sitting in the corner crying.

Why would anyone be attracted to an ugly, bitter, hateful man such as yourself?
Quit fooling yourself. You're not a kind sweet guy. You are ugly and hateful, and refuse to take any responsibility.

Okay, this is a little much. He has confidence issues, but we may be talking to a very young person here. Lets not make things worse, okay?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

You're right. But it needs to be said.
Have you read his posts? Nothing's getting through to him. Maybe that will.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I don't place any importance on physical appearances and its very telling if your female that you would assume I'm ugly (which I am but I don't care).

I suppose all suspicious and untrustworthy people are those who are quiet and keep themselves to themselves as well in your mind?

And all males who lack confidence and have no social skills are 'creeps' and 'weirdo's'?

And all good wholesome people are good looking, confident and popular with lots of friends?

Shows how narrow and fascistic thought processes of people are becoming.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

As I've said before even the so called timid females will still have the opportunity for a relationship which is denied a timid man because men are always competing for females and contrary to what others have said here confidence isn't necessarily important with males in regards to females and most men particularly desperate men would happily settle for a timid and socially awkward woman. However the same is not true of women because even a timid woman would reject a timid male and still be attracted to the confident male. This is another disparity and injustice between males and females.

And you're an expert on women now?

Did you miss the KEY component I outlined?

IF you did look back to page two for a hint... Look for betty....

They Got it... we want it (regardless of what you might say)

And you'll never get it... IF you don't show it... (Not IT specifically by the way... that's just weird)

C'mon man... You have Guys and women trying to help you here...

Open your bloody ears!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Faded Face,
What many of us, including women, are saying is that we have been more or less where you are. You have a choice, you can be angry and blame others, or you can learn to be more engaging and caring about others. When you change, they will seem to magically change. I hope you see what I mean without putting me into the "They" category. Wishing you the best.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

That's not what I'm saying at all. I'm also not surprised at all you would interpret it that way, I did say you refuse to accept any responsibility after all.
I was saying you have neither the looks NOR the personality. You keep acting like you have the personality, but from this thread, I highly doubt it.

I say that because I'm hoping you'll get the hint, and realize you can only change your personality, not your looks.

Physical attraction plays a key role in relationships. You may not like that, but it does. It's why most couples are the same "hotness" as each other. If you want a 10 and you're a 4....it's not going to go well for you.
edit on 19-5-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

As I've said before even the so called timid females will still have the opportunity for a relationship which is denied a timid man because men are always competing for females and contrary to what others have said here confidence isn't necessarily important with males in regards to female and most men particularly desperate men would settle for a timid and socially awkward woman. However the same is not true of women because even a timid woman would reject a timid male and still be attracted to the confident male. This is another disparity and injustice between males and females.

Maybe you should get a sex change operation and become a female. Then you would have a plethora of suitors competing for your attention.

Just kidding. All I know for a fact is, you are not the only timid guy out there in the world. And not all timid guys are alone. But at some point, you are going to have to make some kind of effort and not leave it completely up to the female to do everything for you.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
One thing to keep in mind are "odds". Odds are that confident men are more willing to approach and engage in interaction with women. Odds are that confident men who truly enjoy the company of women are going to approach many different types of women. Odds are that women are going to be approached more frequently by confident men. Odds are that the confident men have better luck with women.

Women know that we need to kiss a lot of frogs before we find our Prince Charming. Odds are that Mr. Confidence is going to be the one who is kissed because he is the one who made the effort to be there.

"Less deserving" people? That is what a bully would say. And, if you describe confident men as being bullies, then you are a confident man yourself.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I don't place any importance on physical appearances and its very telling if your female that you would assume I'm ugly (which I am but I don't care).

So at last we get to the point.

You don't like yourself. It's obvious from this statement above. You're convinced you're ugly, and therefore unworthy or incapable of attracting a woman. You've probably been bullied at some time or another, and you've begun to believe what others have said about you.

I am not a very attractive person, physically. I wear glasses and my teeth made my orthodontist a rich man. I had bad acne as a teen and still have some spots to this day. I've never cared for my appearance, because I am no Brooke Shields. I used to believe that the my self worth depended solely on how others viewed me...and since I wasn't model material, I was unworthy.

I got over it. How? B pushing myself out of the little cocooned world I'd hidden in. I made an effort to be assertive. I did things on my own, like backpacking through Europe. I challenged myself, and as I met each challenge, my self confidence grew.

That's what you need to do. Realize your own self worth, because you are a unique and special person and deserving of love. Challenge yourself. Set goals and then follow through. You'll be amazed at how much it can help.

You've got this. You can do it. The question is....will you?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Anyone notice that women always go for the 'bad boys' and 'arrogant jerks'?

This is because women are genetically hardwired to be instinctively attracted to alpha males and this is because alpha males are aggressively confident and competitive and Women ignore, reject and even ridicule quiet, uncompetitive and passive males like me who lack confidence..

Nah..women want what other women want.

That's the secret.

They don't want the guy who is alone. You've got to be seen with other women, before the girl of your dreams will pay attention to you.

Things that always make women look and pay attention:
1) get a female friend to hang out with you, and laugh at your jokes in public.
2) borrow someone's baby, and hang around with the baby in the park, or grocery store.
3) go to the night club, with a bunch of women friends, and no males
4) never take a male friend along with you, when you're trying to meet that special lady
5) try to always be seen talking to some girl, no matter how trivial the conversation
6) meet with your male friends in secret, and away from the girl's eyesight

women simply can't resist that guy who all other women seem to want to be around all the time.

Next time you see her, she'll give you a big inviting smile.

The worst thing any guy can do, is "save himself for that special girl".

He's got to play the role of male slut. This is irresistible to women.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
OP-

Hate to be the bearer of bad news here, but your problem is you, and only you.

You've put all your your faults out for everyone to see in this thread. You won't take responsibility for your own problems, you assign blame to everyone else, you're weak of mind, have no self esteem, no confidence and you don't even understand what you are talking about. Real Real alpha males are not bullies, what you you describe are called jerks, assholes, sociopaths. True alpha males are strong, caring, confident and protective. Most alpha males are quiet and reserved unless they need to exert their dominance to protect their pack (family and friends). Alpha males dislike bullies and will insert themselves between a bully and their victim and force the bully to confront someone someone who won't take their crap. Bullies are small minded and weak and only bully to try and prove they are not. Bullies are cowards, alphas are not. Bullies pick on smaller targets, alphas don't care about size, they will go after anyone or anything they need to protect others. You may be 28 but you're obviously very immature.

What you need to do is change yourself and quit crying about others not liking you. Obviously theres a reason NO girl has ever been attracted to you, that reason is you and your poor attitude towards people in general, especially women and other men you feel intimidated by. If you won't help yourself don't expect anyone else to help you either. I I hadn't even logged in since around around Christmas last year, but after reading the nonsense you're spewing about this thread I couldn't resist saying something.

You are your own problem here, you need to take 3 steps back and take a good hard look at yourself and catergorize your faults, then you need to prioritize that list and start fixing them starting with the most important first, and that is your lack of respect and total disdain for women in general. Guys like you make me sick, faulting the woman when you're the problem just like all bullies do, fault everyone but themselves for their issues.

seriously hope you thoroughly read and comprehend all of the responses you've received in this thread and take a good long look in the mirror and decided to make some changes before you become a permanently miserable individual.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This thread is hilarious, the majority of you seem to have mixed the concept of an alpha male with being a bully or some caveman stereotype.
This is simply not true, I am an alpha male and have never stolen anyone' partner, wife or girlfriend, beaten anyone up for their lunch money I do have an out there personality and concede that loyalty is a defining point for me.
But I will say this, for all of you men in here who call yourselves passive, reserved, etc. YOU are the ones that every body needs to look out for, the snake in the grass, the dingo just outside the light, the poison in the ear, worm tongue.
The alpha male may be big and loud and boisterous but even the hyena will take his chances if he thinks the lion is asleep.
www.attractology.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join