It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiAcPeSa2A6M
reply to post by fadedface

The only thing that would make suicide not cowardly is if you sacrificed your life for others. thats it.
And this whole life has failed them?
You know how easy we have it?
You can get food from a grocery store!!
You can seek medical help from professionals if injured!!
You can sleep in a nice warm home!!
You have access to water!!
You don't have to worry about larger predators trying to eat you!!

I don't think its as simple as that and your not taking into account how people treat each other and the loneliness and despair some have been forced to endure. I'm not saying I don't think suicide isn't wrong but I'm not going to condemn it either.
edit on 20-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface

And its because of all those people you mention worse off than me that I can't be optimistic.

I've always believed no one should be happy until everyone is happy.

And anyone who is truly happy when all the suffering and misery is going on in the world is a very faceless person. And that goes for all those smug females in their happy relationships with confident males. Those are the people you should be yelling at not me.
editby]edit on 20-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

The world is going to have negativity, Yin-Yang. You cant control it. Your problem isnt with the world's problem, its your own relationship wise. All those I mentioned would tell you, to suck it up, and be gratefull for what you have, not lack of. What dont you get about that? My point is your life could be far worse than what you play it to be. If it was you wouldnt even be here right now. Learn to love yourself, before you can learn to love others.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Well like you said in your first post your not in a relationship now with a timid and passive male who has no social skills and is completely socially awkward so you proved everything I said which is that women have no interest in having a relationship with these sort of men and actually disapprove of males who are overly passive and timid.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

I'd applaud you if I could. Well done, great advice.

Go ahead, Ill hear it eventually

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

so you proved everything I said which is that women have no interest in having a relationship with these sort of men and actually disapprove of males who are overly passive and timid.

dominatrix [ˌdɒmɪˈneɪtrɪks]
n pl dominatrices [ˌdɒmɪnəˈtraɪsiːz]
1. a woman who is the dominant sexual partner in a sadomasochistic relationship
2. a dominant woman

There you go, thats a definition of REAL WOMEN who disproves your whole argument. There are women who want you, and these are women who PREFER YOUR TYPE OF MAN, fadedface.
edit on 20-5-2013 by Computron because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Ange7Heart

Well I've always maintained that if quiet and passive selfless males got noticed by women instead of the 'jerks' we could do good even great things and if women chose us over the 'alpha jerks' then society and human nature would become more tolerant and passive.

I'm glad that you've become the person you truly are and even though I dispute the term 'alpha' I respect that you once like I am now was reduced to a social outsider by females because they place such importance on something as superficial as confidence but you have proved that confidence is not necessary in finding contentment in yourself.

As long as women place importance on something as superficial and fleeting as confidence they will never be spiritually evolved and tolerant beings.

I was not an outsider because of females. I realized that I was an outsider because of myself. Blaming others will only fuel fire to the cold hard truth. Everything we do in this life, every single experience is actually our own doing. Pointing fingers at someone other than yourself will only worsen the problem. I accepted that I am that I am, and that I was the cause of my own suffering.

The alpha males taught me this and made me look into the mirror and saw the truth. There are no Alpha jerks when alpha is actually balanced.

You aren't listening when I say that Alpha is not the jerk and that they are not the same. I grew up with "jerks" who always had their way. I was in a fraternity once, so I know the difference between them.

To give you a demonstration that even a child would understand you would have to take a look at the following Video

Nice guy = Cold
Jerk (bad boy) = Too hot
Alpha Male= Warm and just right(balanced)

So please do not put the jerk and the alpha in the same category, for they are not the same and worlds apart.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Computron
dominatrix [ˌdɒmɪˈneɪtrɪks]
n pl dominatrices [ˌdɒmɪnəˈtraɪsiːz]
1. a woman who is the dominant sexual partner in a sadomasochistic relationship
2. a dominant woman

There you go, thats a definition of REAL WOMEN who disproves your whole argument. There are women who want you, and these are women who PREFER YOUR TYPE OF MAN, fadedface.

I think it'll be easier if I just turn gay to be honest.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Okay message understood true alpha males are not the bad boy jerks women seem to love.

It doesn't matter to me now though I've given up on women for good.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Okay message understood true alpha males are not the bad boy jerks women seem to love.

It doesn't matter to me now though I've given up on women for good.

Actually Women LOVE alphas because of their loyalty. I mentioned to you that there are courses that teaches you to become alpha. Women will love you for that if you apply the teachings. But giving up is not the answer either, there is a course I can recommend for you that actually saved my relationship because It allows me to understand women.

I will recommend a movie as well right now, watch the movie "what women wants" starring mel gibson

This is your jerk, you talk about. Spoiler alert* the jerk becomes Alpha in the End as he came to understand women. Fun movie to watch.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Why? You said women dont want your type of man. Need I remind you women means all female bodies present on earth. I show you the type of woman, who wants your type of man, and you neglect??? Whats up with that?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   

reply to post by smyleegrl

Well like you said in your first post your not in a relationship now with a timid and passive male who has no social skills and is completely socially awkward so you proved everything I said which is that women have no interest in having a relationship with these sort of men and actually disapprove of males who are overly passive and timid.

LOL.

My husband would definitely classify himself as shy and awkward around others. He's quiet, doesn't like to rock the boat, goes along to get along. Before we met, he'd dated three girls in his life. We met online, as I mentioned to you privately, and then I moved across the country to be closer to him. That year we got married and have been together for 8 years now.

My husband is not an alpha male, nor is he aggressive in any sense of the word. However, I know without a doubt that he'd do anything to protect me and my son. I've seen this first hand.

There's a difference in being quiet and being timid. Timidity, to me, means that you'd sit back and let harm come to someone instead of trying to help. If someone was threatening someone you truly loved...would you truly do nothing?

Being quiet, introspective, shy...that's not the same thing as timidity at all. Nor is it a bad thing. You've got to get past viewing yourself as somehow damaged just because you're quiet. You also have to realize, there are women out there who truly DESIRE a man with those qualities.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
You guys are making it way to hard,and sometimes being a ladies man might just not be your path.It like everything else that is easily available in one's life...it loses it's value.Being single has so much freedom that is taken for granted.Besides...a real relationship is two people looking each other face to face,handing each other their hearts and saying.."here,this is yours now to do what you want with." Anything less is b.s.,games,or an agreement.Relationships are not easy,and both people have to really work toward making it successful.That being said, let's forget the alpha male,nice guy stuff for a min.The kind of confidence women like is a guy that is comfortable in his own skin...is cool with who he is and doesn't choke on his flaws.She wants to have a guy that's nice to her but if you act like her servant, buddy she'll treat you like it.Sometimes you have to be the daddy, most things that make her happy...roll with it...but if it's b.s...tell her and stand your ground. DO NOT let her lead you around,but also...treat her with respect and always be her friend.Tell her every day you care about her and she's valuable to you.Balance those things out and you can get her and keep her...looks really don't matter as much as guys think.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Are you sure this isnt where the issue begins? You dont 'turn gay'. You are gay. Perhaps a large part of your unhappiness is the fact that you havent come to grips with your sexuality. Its quite common in closeted homosexuals, honestly.

Though, the more I read, the more I am getting the feeling that this is about getting attention, and nothing more, so it may be moot. Its quite interesting, looking through this thread, who you are focusing your interactions on. Wouldnt be an attempt to get some attention from female members, would it?

As I said before, you are either trolling, or you need to seek help immediately, before something bad happens.
edit on 20-5-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
..let me just add what I should have said first. The LAST thing you want from a woman is her pity.I PROMISE you pal, you don't want that.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Are you sure this isnt where the issue begins? You dont 'turn gay'. You are gay. Perhaps a large part of your unhappiness is the fact that you havent come to grips with your sexuality. Its quite common in closeted homosexuals, honestly.

Though, the more I read, the more I am getting the feeling that this is about getting attention, and nothing more, so it may be moot. Its quite interesting, looking through this thread, who you are focusing your interactions on. Wouldnt be an attempt to get some attention from female members, would it?

As I said before, you are either trolling, or you need to seek help immediately, before something bad happens.

I'm gay.

Thread closed.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This only goes for females up until age 33-35 who have no husband. At that point they become baby crazy and will take anything breathing that has sperm

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter
This only goes for females up until age 33-35 who have no husband. At that point they become baby crazy and will take anything breathing that has sperm

LOL!!!!!

Actually, that's very true. Hormones are a helluva thing.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I had to reply to this thread, second after having a good laugh. However, I can see the thought behind it.

Yes, women like alpha males to an extent. But when you get an apparent 'alpha male', bullying others who are either your friends or are interested in, not only do they look like complete jerks, but they come across as being mentally unstable. In my opinion, it just shows how they can't handle anything, and clearly have issues with themselves and so feel the need to take it out on others. In todays modern world, an old style human alpha male (much like we see in some species in the wild) will never have the happy ending. They end up rotting in jail or with the death penalty.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You don't 'become' alpha, you either are, or you're not.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
It's so true. I've dated lots of women in my time and the one thing I can say is women don't like guys who try too hard. Indifferance is the key. It's not so much that they like jerks, but rather they want a guy who has options. Wimpy guys get the women that alpha males don't want.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join