It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women don't like quiet males. (They prefer alpha males who are all bullies)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by fadedface
reply to post by dulce5cinco

Well proof from the horses mouth there that women find 'bad boys' thrilling!

Probably not a great idea to call her a horse...

That's one women out of a million... Granted women do like the bad boys, but not all of them... And that type probably isn't for you in any case....

You need someone with common interests... a library chicky... Ye know?

And whats wrong with online dating anyways... it works, as long as you're not looking for something serious

Any chance you can play guitar?

that's like Katnip...

edit on 19-5-2013 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
aha but the individual was called hitler and he only had one ball so was clearly acting out lol

nite nite
edit on 19-5-2013 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

Well Hitler may have been giving the orders but it was ordinary people enforcing them lower down the chain of command. Which shows you can't trust people in groups especially when there is a charismatic dominant personality which people allow themselves to become subservient to.

Do you think anyone would have listened to Hitler if he was an omega male with greasy hair?
edit on 19-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonymous1legion
aha but the individual was called hitler and he only had one ball so was clearly acting out lol
also your part of a group, its called the ats community
nite nite
edit on 19-5-2013 by anonymous1legion because: (no reason given)

Well Hitler may have been giving the orders but it was ordinary people enforcing them lower down the chain of command. Which shows you can't trust in groups especially when there is a charismatic dominant personality which people allow themselves to become subservient to.

Do you think anyone would have listened to Hitler if he was omega male with greasy hair?

of course not, i mean saddam and osama were real lookers eh? lol no they were probibly the loners and decided to act out against others

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
anyways as fun as it has been im really off to bed now,
final thought: there is good people and bad people you decide which you are and be comfortable with who you are and be thankful for what you do have.
gnight guys and gals

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i dont get it. the op sounds like a real catch.
whiney, only talks about himself, wallows in self pitty.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I always love this stuff. There's a common factor in all of the people that make threads like this, or complain in public about 'girls only like one type of guy' and the such.

Its not bad boys. Its not loud boys. Its not bullies.

ITS CONFIDENCE, STUPID! And the people whining and crying about it have none.

Women like confident men. Learn to like yourself. Women will like you back.
edit on 19-5-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
reply to post by fadedface

So everyone should change except you?

I'm just going to say it because no one else will, and you really deserve it.
You're ugly. I would bet money on it. That's why women don't come up to you. Do you expect women to just know you're a kind caring person(which from your posts, you are NOT)?
No one is going to go up to talk to the ugly person sitting in the corner crying.

Why would anyone be attracted to an ugly, bitter, hateful man such as yourself?
Quit fooling yourself. You're not a kind sweet guy. You are ugly and hateful, and refuse to take any responsibility.

Bingo.

Hate to break it to ya buddy but you are UGLY ON THE INSIDE!!

I've seen ugly on the outside guys date all sorts of beautiful women. I've seen timid and weak men date all sorts of beautiful women. Why?

Because they are good men. You sir, are not.

You wallow in the corner and expect us all to pity you. No one pities someone who pities themselves. We just want to shake you and say "Sack up pu$$y".

So sack up. MAKE YOURSELF ATTRACTIVE. The first step in getting laid is THINKING YOU CAN GET LAID.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just a question:

If women are Darwinistic, capitalist robots who unwittingly enforce a global system of control all conspiring against YOU...

Then why do you want to date women anyways? I mean, according to you, they're ALL horrible human beings.

Or is it that you cannot accept yourself? So you must gain acceptance from females and you don't get acceptance from females so you construct this elaborate, storyline with semi scientific words to make yourself feel like there's some backing to your weird, "pity-me-even-though-I'm-a-chauvinist" fantasy.
edit on 19-5-2013 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Nah man. That's not a real Alpha Male.
The Alpha Male doesn't need to be a bully. That's just a "Bad Boy".
Usually Bad Boy's want to be an Alpha Male but usually fall short of being a real Alpha Male.

Bad Boys have Alpha Male traits for sure. But that doesn't make em an Alpha Male.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
And men prefers shallow, self absorbed, high maintenance gold diggers, your point?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Ok, I apologize if you are really young OP.

Maybe this is the problem: The Omega Male (the runt) thinks that the Alpha Male (The Strong) puts in zero effort and zero work to date women. They don't deserve it. These Alpha Males were born more beautiful, more charming, more attractive to females.

But thats just not true. You ever see how much work those bros put in at the gym? What about worry about clothes and hair and bank accounts and what car they drive? Believe me, those "Alpha Males" put in the work and they get the reward. It's stupid but its true.

If you are really young buddy, then don't worry about the bimbos that go after Alpha Males. They'll get burned and they'll learn. Its not up to you to teach them because you just come off like a dick. Find the RIGHT girl for you. The bimbos that love the bro are not your style and not worth your effort, time, emotions, etc.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
After going back and reading the last few pages, the op reminds me of another person here that used to post about the same issues. A friend of his recently updated one of his threads stating he was engaged.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Just a heads up. This thread isn't interested in logic or counter arguments, only in confirming his own bias. All attempts to bring reason and coherency to the table are met with an "I don't want to hear from you anymore." Fair warning!

By the way, hope you're feeling okay, I'm so envious of your condition! [/quote

LOL thanks for the heads up. I hadn't checked in on this thread since I posted. I did read the first few pages and totally see what you mean. I find this to be typical in the "I hate women" type threads that pop up in here oh so often.

My condition? Pregnancy? If so you are nuts! LOL Thanks I"m feeling alright considering my condition
I must say I am not one who is enjoying it but a lot of that has to do with back problems that make it hard to do anything. I'm stuck on bed rest and for me that is like the worst ever. I love when he moves around but I'd love to move around too !!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   

OK. So now I have read all your posts in this thread. Apparently, you have serious trust issues, little to no self esteem, are unreceptive of genuine advice, not willing to fight for what you want, think you are physically ugly, and have a strange fascination with Hitler and Nazis.

You have to be willing to allow yourself to get hurt emotionally. You have to exude a mediocre amount of genuine confidence. You need to stop putting yourself down; that path will lead you nowhere but deeper into the pit. You have to fight for what you want; even pacifists fight in the metaphorical sense of the word. You need to cease this belief that you are ugly; people can sense that you believe so.

I had all of those issues in the past sans the Hitler/Nazi thing. It is apparent to me that you are simply not ready to change at this point in your life. Trust me, when you are ready, you will abandon all of your preconceived notions about yourself, go out into the world, and go after what you need.

I will be rooting for you.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I have never been a bully. Nor am I unnecessarily competitive. I am an intelligent and confident man. I exercise regularly, maintain my appearance, and I do all kinds of "Alpha male" stuff all the time.

I hate bullies. I hate the stereotype alpha male.

That said, you need to get off this "poor me" bs you're feeding yourself. If you continue to measure yourself by all the things you're not then you will always come up short.

Flabby? Too skinny? Balance your diet and hit the gym. Lacking social skills? Stop judging others by what you think they will be and get out there and learn from other not like you. Lacking confidence? Do something risky. Prove to yourself that you have what it takes.

Can't compete? Learn the game and bring your best.

Whining won't help you. You are in control of your life and how you see yourself.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Women don't like bullies. Women like confident men. Bullies tend to be confident. As a result, women gravitate towards bullies and then complain to their friends about how much their boyfriends suck, but feel like they have to put up with it, because the only alternative is weak, effeminate men who are "sensitive".

So, your best chances as a male are to be confident and strong, but nice and respectful.
edit on 19-5-2013 by FollowTheWhiteRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The fact of the matter is that women are attracted to confidence and alpha male traits in men more than anything else and it doesn't necessarily matter if the man is a good person or not so long as he is a confident alpha male.

My missus says yes and no.

First, she says women are attracted to strength - not necessarily physical, it could be mental strength. They translate "strength" as "this guy can protect me".

Second, she says that younger women can't correctly differentiate between "strong" and "bully" - they are not at all the same thing. Bullies tend towards WEAKNESS, rather than strength. They put on a show of dominance in order to cover that, and slink off with their tails between their legs when a real live alpha shows up.

SO - they see "bully", misinterpret as "strong", and think "this guy can protect me" - but don't consider whether he WILL protect her or not - or potentially destroy her with his pitiful attempts at dominance.

Men who whine too much are not seen as strong, in ANY way. they're whiners. Confidence comes into the picture in that a man who doesn't even have the confidence to ASK for a date will quite obviously never get one.

He'll sit around whining about how he can't get a date instead. Not very attractive to women - it tells all within hearing distance to RUN, because whatever this guy is, he'll NEVER be a protector. If he can't even manage mentally life's little disappointments, how in the devil will he ever field the BIG ones?

Women, in general, ARE nurturers, BUT there has to be something there for them to nurture to begin with. Can't start out being all whiney, because they'll run and nothing will ever develop. Once you catch 'em, and they've already seen the strength, THEN they'll be more likely to nurture the whiny episodes - not before.

She says whiney crying sissy boys will never be attractive, because he will always need to be taken care OF, rather than taking care. IF both in a relationship are needy (women ARE the weaker of the species, and realize at a gut level that they need to be taken care of), then neither will get anything done. No procreation, and if it does accidentally happen, no one to take care of the offspring - then the species dies out, rather than changes to a softer, gentler species.

There is more to being "strong" than just shoving folks around - you have to know WHO to shove, and WHEN they need shoving. Just throwing weight around (i.e. "bullying") isn't strength - it's weakness, particularly mental weakness. It betrays a decided lack of confidence in a bully... he feels that he has to shove folks who don't need shoving just to stay on top. A genuine alpha will eat that bully's breakfast, and probably take his woman, too.

Confidence is probably the key. If you KNOW what you've got, you have no need to throw it around or prove it to anyone. You bite when there's danger and bask in the sun when there isn't, and know that most of the time there isn't. After all, if you da man, who can really be a danger to you?

Timidity, not so much. If you won't even protect YOU, then how can she logically expect you to protect HER? She'll gravitate to a bully instead, and one sunny day some alpha is going to have to liberate her.

When he gets around to it.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
*Ahem* Woman, here, and as such I thought I might quietly cough to see if I could get your attention for a moment? Or two?

Bullies are an extreme turn-off. I would go without anyone if my only choices were 'bullies' or 'cowards.' This is very black-and-white thinking. And yes, confidence is a general turn-on, but it doesn't have to mean confidence with women - it can mean confidence in whatever a man's personal strengths are. I guess I wouldn't put all women in one basket - there are many types of women, too. A question worth asking, is what kind of woman are you attracted to?

As an immature teenager, I pinned my hopes on a James Dean-ish kind of guy, mostly because I was trying to differentiate myself from my family's values and, well, I wanted to be 'cool.' Like I said: Immature.

Reading what you have said, it seems like you are angry towards women, and defensive, with a chip on your shoulder that has been couched in a collection of judgements based loosely on science. Not trying to be harsh, but my point is that is not going to win a lady's heart, from my experience. I remember in my dating years how a guy would radiate similar feelings and judgements, and without having to say a word it was as if he had an underlying message of "I know you don't like me, and you're not going to because women don't like guys like me - you're all too stupid to know what's good for you..." At that point, I really didn't know how to prove him wrong, because I didn't like that energy coming at me.

My husband is a 'gentle giant' of a man - not an Alpha at all, but he's extremely good at his work, and we live a very modest life. He is spiritual, masculine, sometimes passive and quiet, and sometimes hilarious and goofy, sometimes brilliant and passionate, rarely angry, and amazingly talented, dedicated and committed to our marriage.

He was so shy when I first met him that he barely spoke to me for a very long time. I almost gave up! I'm glad I didn't, and while things are far from idyllic - no Disney After School Special here - things are Real. We've made it through me having cancer, and we are raising two special needs kids. It doesn't get any Realer than that.

Connection is ultimately the most important thing in any relationship. People spend the first part of a relationship projecting things onto each other, and then those projections get inevitably broken down. That makes or breaks a relationship in the beginning. If it survives the "reveal" of one's true self, imperfections and all, then it is worth holding onto through thick and thin. Other circumstances can break or disrupt the connection, too, so it takes work to maintain over time. But its a good kind of work ;-)

Peace to you, and sincere good luck in becoming and finding an awesome partner,

AB

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Its obvious pop culture is trying to bring acceptance and reconigtion of the meaning of alpha to mean the jersey shore type - mike the situation idiot narassit. That is not alpha. Alpha is the Clint Eastwood, Charlies Bronson strong/slient type that beats the crap out of narassitic aholes.

All these show's that make narrasisim and lookisim out to be cool is changing culture for the worse, now even the real alpha is overlooked because they're not aholes. Nevermind though just keep on going doing your own thing.

Those who prepare for the future are going to be the real alphas when pop eat's it's self, just remember that.
edit on 19-5-2013 by StillMind because: (no reason given)

OH by the way aholes......Di***cks also fuc ahole's....haven't you seen Team America?
edit on 19-5-2013 by StillMind because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I would describe a nice guy as a quiet male like myself who lacks confidence, is socially awkward and overall passive and uncompetitive and is ignored and laughed at by females and bullied by alpha males at the behest of women.

The only nice guys are quiet, passive, uncompetitive and weak omega males.

I think the reason the human race is violent and warlike is because women are still predominately breeding with alpha males and passing on the violent genes to the next generation which is propagating the survival of the fittest.

I'm not very competitive myself. Got no need to be, especially in the topic of the thread, women. There are 7 billion people on this rock ball, and just over half of them are... women. In other words, there is another 3 right around the corner. Why would a sane man get himself all bruised up fighting over a woman who may not even want him to begin with? Run away - you'll bump into 3 more before you get home!

I have actually given my women to some other guy who she showed interest in. Just gave her away. just like that. Why bother getting huffy? Not worth having if they're still looking. If you ever want to see a woman go ballistic, just walk away from her. If she wants that other dude, let him have her. Better him than you!

YOU have the power. Once she knows that, she won't leave you alone. If she can wrap you around her finger... well, she will. All you've got to do is shrug and walk away, whistling.

Let HER go ballistic for a change! WARNING: It's not pretty when they DO go ballistic. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. All YOU have to do is just not care how pissed she gets about it.

Life's too short for that mess - concentrate on keeping the ones that want you, not trying to MAKE them want you or eliminating the competition.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join