It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnel of Time.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
There is a tunnel of time.

revivalvintagestudio.blogspot.ro...

I mean it is a time travel tunnel where all of us are in continous perpetual motion(time travelling motion).

the abscissa for Space(travel) and the ordinate for time, therefore the coordinate gives you the time-space travel point.

In three dimensions the three (co)ordinates can give you a tunnel and that is the tunnel of time.

For example here on ATS you can travel back in time if you will use the search engine you will find all the threads that were written from the beginning of the site.

I mean you will find all the news,events and most of all the emotions and the feelings of the posters and what they felt at that certain moment in time.

And that is the Tunnel of Time.

Because you can travel back in time by searching threads by date and by happening and most important by emotion.

Therefore we can say that the tunnel of time is a tunnel of emotions.

Because more important in this tunnel you can find those who left their fingerprint of their soul ,and most of all those who are not with us at this moment,because they are gone in one way or the other.

Therefore by analyzing the info gathered in this tunnel of time we can make a path of the future.

And in a way we can travel in the future let's say the equal amount of time that you have travelled in the past.

I mean you can go ten years in the future to see what will happen then...

....when you will travel the same amount of time in the past.

So how do you think the future will look over ten years,by travelling(analizing) in this tunnel of time in the past and in the future?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

The mind talks about time - it does so presently, always presently.
What is wrong with right now?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The mind talks about time - it does so presently, always presently. What is wrong with right now?
"Times are changing'",as a good old friend of mine used to say.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

I must say, you just might be onto something here.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I must say, you just might be onto something here
Oh yes indeed,that and not only that.

top topics

join