It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan Argues That the US Government is Borderline Tyrannical

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I searched for other topics covering this to no avail, so i am sorry if someone, somewhere has already posted this.

Piers Morgan has finally done a 180, and now supports the claims that the US Government is heading down a tyrannical path.

In my opinion, i believe that all Western Governments, especially those of English speaking countries are trying to push for much further powers. Powers which do not benefit the public as claimed, but rather keeps them in an oppressed state. It is quite obvious that the whole terrorism scenario is being used as a vessel in order to impose further oppressive laws...

Here is the video of Piers Morgan arguing that the US Government is tyrannical:

edit on 19-5-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Piers Morgan should comment about Britain.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
We've always been at war with Eastasia!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

it's a damage control piece. an attempt to air out and acknowledge the fears of the people while using language that leads people to think it wasn't that big a deal.

"this has nothing to do with guns"..."the government won't turn on it's own people" tell that to those massacred at wounded knee.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
You know it's out of control when a democrat shill is talking about stuff like this during a democrat administration.

But still, it's too little too late.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Isn't this the same idiot that claimed he was leaving the U.S. because the gun control bill failed?

I wish he would put his money where his mouth is and leave already.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Piers! Here's a link that will help you out in your journey here:

IMPORTANT: ATS Rules, Guidelines, Etiquette, and more...,

Enjoy your stay!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Announcement or warning?

As one quite aware of the conspirital nature of politics and being a cynic by nature I'm going for announcement. America is noted for it's European roots, the problem with that being that old family ties as well as political and religious affiliations are carried as part of the baggage. This can be seen in the attempt to recreate America as a Theocracy. So in many many respects he is right about the inherent dangers in that, he is not warning you however but making an announcement that some other stage has been reached.

British politics must be understood not as a Democracy but as an elite Theocracy, after all we have here an established church. The hierarchy of the Civil Service as well as any real influence in the top echelons of the major political parties are in the iron grip of the public school boys, these are what the US knows as private schools. I have the sense that the US now recognises that they have such an hegemony.

So in the British system Royal patronage is everything, the way these sycophants run after baubles and titles is sickening in the extreme and is what really runs this country, they wander through their political service wrapped in a miasma just waiting for the day the Monarch pats them on the head and gives them a bauble, title, head of an NGO/quango or any other of the nice little earners put aside for the slavering incompetents. They also have many other shiny jobs for the boys to dangle in front of the imbeciles they foist off on us to keep the nice little lap dogs from making any sort of fuss that would upset the status quo.

Here I would like to point out the upsurge over recent decades of the 'honorary ' knighthoods bestowed on US luminaries such as Dubya and Guiliani and I do not buy the official story which makes me personally question the depth of the threat we face. As the Vatican also awards medals to your political inadequates for services to the crushing of individual rights.

Honorary Knights

This plus the bestowing of other European baubles that are demonstrating that the European elite are beginning to rule overtly rather than just through the Fed. One point for the more Right Wing of you is that Morgan is married into the Walden family his Father in Law studied at Cambridge where the most notorious spy ring in British history studied and did his post doc at Moscow University.

Morgan has apparently lower beginnings, these don't often count in a country ruled by bloodlines, but even those of seemingly higher class of birth still seek patronage from the Royal system in order to keep the gravy train a'rollin'.

So at an outside guess he's serving what the Times does in the UK. That is to set the parameters of discussion through editorials. The Times editorial of the day in important matters is followed by other editors in order to stricture the discussion and create the 'either or' division and eliminate any grey areas.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Actually , he should go back to Britain

After the bout he had with moron Alex Jones I have no use for either of them.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Weird. Also in last couple of months Bill Maher and Jon Stewart have been actually referring to diminished civil rights with this administration. And Bill gave a million dollars to the Obama campaign!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

reply to post by SecretWeapon

reply to post by dellmonty

PM used to comment on the UK, and was a newspaper editor here untill some idiot from the US gave him a job. Find some other nation to pass him on to.
Yes, he's a wanker.. no, we aint having him back. Tough titty.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Posted earlier:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you, thank you very much.

edit on 19-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
IF any of you have payed attention the last 2 years, Piers is the LAST person you should trust, he is basically in obamas #ing pocket playing tennis with him

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
You know it's out of control when a democrat shill is talking about stuff like this during a democrat administration.

But still, it's too little too late.

His head has been planted far too long where the sun doesn't shine for it to be extracated that easily.

hey piers, whats the weather like up there?.

up where?

Your arse!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Its pretty funny how many media whores have changed their tune over the last couple of weeks, not that they have been targeted as well.

Funny how they'll defend the gov't tooth and nail all the way up until it affects them.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by goldentorch

Did you note within the last few months that the Prez had given medals of high recognition (can't recall the names) to some not exactly sterling examples of American humanity? the Nazi's did that too.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

There's a statement somewhere of someone making such observations, just done a quick Google but I can't remember it well enough. It goes along the lines of 'the more evil a country is the more it dresses itself in peacock feathers, titles and medals', like i say I'm paraphrasing but many of Britain's fancy dress and awards come from their unpleasant Imperialism.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
the only reason piers morgan came to the US is because he was fired for doctoring images and lying. "fraudulent journalism" was the charge. seems he decided to go to a country that doesn't have such a law.

freedom of speech and the press is essential, but when it comes to the press, knowingly lying on air or through editing papers should be a crime. if i lie to someone and harm comes to them i'm sure i'd be charged with a crime, but suddenly if my audience is in the millions i'm not accountable? crazy talk.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   

isn't piers part of the illuminati? what is this new act he's doing? something doesn't smell right. maybe he just wants to improve his image? hmm..

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Its funny how the general consensus from most Americans on here, that I can tell anyway, America is indeed a tyranny. But when Piers Morgan, as much as I do not like that guy says it people are outraged lol.
edit on 20-5-2013 by Tuttle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join