reply to post by Dianec
For alkaline one good thing is Lemon or Lime juice, high in vitamin C and alkalizes when digested.
Pay special attention to how foods digest, because acidic things like lemon can have a alkalizing effect when digested. Some people have made graphs
which give a person a good idea.
Health is fairly simple once you understand the body.
1. Body needs material to build itself up and repair with. Eg. Food
2. Body needs to digest food, proper mastication is essential, saliva begins digestion, food needed in small particles. Teeth, stomach, liver, small
intestine, etc all play part in digestion.
3. Body needs to eliminate waste matter. Kidneys, Water irrigates, colon, skin, breath.
Oxygen burns up waste matter, replaces CO2 in cells, need to breath right (diaphragmatic is a good start) to get enough oxygen use all lung tissue, or
it will atrophy like if you don't use muscle.
4. Circulatory system to carry blood around system. Blood travels through lungs being oxygenated, pumped out to cells, also acquires nutrition from
some organ/s on the way. The quality of your blood depends on oxygenation in lungs, and the food you eat and how well you digest it. Like plant if no
nutrients we wilt and die.
5. Water. Universal solvent, forms various fluids like saliva and gastric juices, is the medium of the blood. All the cells contain water. helps
eliminate waste, if dehydrated youll get constipated, kidneys and liver will buildup toxins, will renter blood stream and poison you, causing foggy
head and other side effects. Chronic dehydration and constipation are responsible for a lot of disease. 2 litres minimum a day. Water is extremely
6. Obviously mind and body will need exercising or they will atrophy.
7.Body is made up completely of little cells. Each cell has its own job to do. Your body replaces every cell in about a year and a quarter.
8. since this is the metaphysics forum, ill add that with each breath you also take in energy which is taken up by the nervous system and used by it.
The energy is stored in various "plexuses" which are like knots of nerve matter (same as the brains made from, remember, all little cells), the
'solar' plexus being the main battery.