It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Stimulate & Decalcify your Pineal Gland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If you really want to stimulate the pineal gland, then don't try to. Just let it go.

It when you really don't need to think about it all, and you allow your self to go into a deeper state, with fewer breathes & less effort. Then the pineal gland should open it self.

I personally believe the third eye is overrated, and if one wants stimulation, one should look brain waves/brain wave entrainment which is great . However, a bit of caution should be advised if you want to go the binnural beats, due to them having many unknown effects.

The BES(Brain Evolution System) had the best binnurals, and it was just natural sounds. Now entrainment without binurrals, good luck with that.

Classical music also good.

edit on 21-5-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

Sorry. Didn't check in sooner to reply on this. I just came across it but haven't done any extra digging on saline and the decalcificaton of the pineal. I just saw it worked on autopsy and the other study. But I do want to research it further. I am reading non peer review on making the body alkaline, sea salt water, and detoxification for help with this. I wonder if this would also decalcify other areas such as the spleen. I think there is a lead on this saline thing and there may be a natural remedy that helps to mediate this - to prompt the body to begin the process. Salt balances in the body are related to so many functions in both the neurological and endocrine systems that its worth a chemistry experts look over. Will post if I find other info on this. In the meanwhile I have been doing this little exercise and its been associated with some increased energy thus far.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

Do you guys think the Pineal gland is a 6th or 7th sense, like an organ for telepathy and sensing animals or

Do you think its to see into the astral plane? Like clairvoyance and stuff?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Hey buddy making your body alkaline is one of the best things you can do.

You should look into Diatomaceous Earth food grade (or silica) if you doing something like downing salt every day, it basically cleans your intestines and soaks some stuff up, apparently has 15 minerals. Hell why not apple cider vinegar as well if you'll drink that.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MySkinsWhite
reply to post by Dianec

Hey buddy making your body alkaline is one of the best things you can do.

You should look into Diatomaceous Earth food grade (or silica) if you doing something like downing salt every day, it basically cleans your intestines and soaks some stuff up, apparently has 15 minerals. Hell why not apple cider vinegar as well if you'll drink that.

I forgot about diatomaceous earth and I have some around the house somewhere. I put this in tea - once when was doing a detox, and after a few times doing this I felt great. But have forgotten about it so thanks. I can't drink salty water though so am gonna have to figure out another way to alkalize. Apple cider is tough but if just a tsp I can force it down. Thanks again.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
reply to post by Kgnow

Sorry. Didn't check in sooner to reply on this. I just came across it but haven't done any extra digging on saline and the decalcificaton of the pineal. I just saw it worked on autopsy and the other study. But I do want to research it further. I am reading non peer review on making the body alkaline, sea salt water, and detoxification for help with this. I wonder if this would also decalcify other areas such as the spleen. I think there is a lead on this saline thing and there may be a natural remedy that helps to mediate this - to prompt the body to begin the process. Salt balances in the body are related to so many functions in both the neurological and endocrine systems that its worth a chemistry experts look over. Will post if I find other info on this. In the meanwhile I have been doing this little exercise and its been associated with some increased energy thus far.

I would say focus first on curing these things: Your digestion, colon, kidneys, circulation, heart, blood, lungs, bad breathing habits, skin, liver. Also need optimal nutrition with minimal junk, sleep, and of course calisthenics.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

For alkaline one good thing is Lemon or Lime juice, high in vitamin C and alkalizes when digested.

Pay special attention to how foods digest, because acidic things like lemon can have a alkalizing effect when digested. Some people have made graphs which give a person a good idea.

Health is fairly simple once you understand the body.

1. Body needs material to build itself up and repair with. Eg. Food

2. Body needs to digest food, proper mastication is essential, saliva begins digestion, food needed in small particles. Teeth, stomach, liver, small intestine, etc all play part in digestion.

3. Body needs to eliminate waste matter. Kidneys, Water irrigates, colon, skin, breath.
Oxygen burns up waste matter, replaces CO2 in cells, need to breath right (diaphragmatic is a good start) to get enough oxygen use all lung tissue, or it will atrophy like if you don't use muscle.

4. Circulatory system to carry blood around system. Blood travels through lungs being oxygenated, pumped out to cells, also acquires nutrition from some organ/s on the way. The quality of your blood depends on oxygenation in lungs, and the food you eat and how well you digest it. Like plant if no nutrients we wilt and die.

5. Water. Universal solvent, forms various fluids like saliva and gastric juices, is the medium of the blood. All the cells contain water. helps eliminate waste, if dehydrated youll get constipated, kidneys and liver will buildup toxins, will renter blood stream and poison you, causing foggy head and other side effects. Chronic dehydration and constipation are responsible for a lot of disease. 2 litres minimum a day. Water is extremely important.

6. Obviously mind and body will need exercising or they will atrophy.

7.Body is made up completely of little cells. Each cell has its own job to do. Your body replaces every cell in about a year and a quarter.

8. since this is the metaphysics forum, ill add that with each breath you also take in energy which is taken up by the nervous system and used by it. The energy is stored in various "plexuses" which are like knots of nerve matter (same as the brains made from, remember, all little cells), the 'solar' plexus being the main battery.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MySkinsWhite

To myskinswhite

Thanks for all of that. My doc thinks I have an autoimmune disorder and I am fighting it with all my might (in that I want to overcome this possibility on my own). One thing I do not get enough of is water. Coffee dehydrates. Tells the body we don't need water (a massage therapist put it to me like this). I am never thirsty and denial or whatever cause...never attributed it to coffee until he put it like this. It is amazing that I could feel like a million dollars when eating strictly organic and doing all the detoxing, water yet still fall back into old patterns.

With the pineal thing I am actually doing it each night so it is almost a trigger to stay on task with other things. I found that magnesium works really well for cleansing and when I take potassium I don't crave salt as much. Don't know what that last connection is. I'm hoping that this experiment with the gland thing will provide some energy to be an adjunct to my other attempts. Anyway, I'm rambling so thank you again.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I am pretty sure that if you follow this for 28 days then you will die. I had a good friend in school that done this and a few days later he was dead from an accident and he also stated that that was his goal.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MySkinsWhite

Do you guys think the Pineal gland is a 6th or 7th sense, like an organ for telepathy and sensing animals or

Do you think its to see into the astral plane? Like clairvoyance and stuff?

It is your language center for telepathy there is a chamber above your palate that used to resonate it, shut down when speechifying came into being. Why, to silence the human as you could not lie and force them into utteral speech (that would separate the glandular activity from the brain activity) and allow for lies to be nuanced inbetween thought and vocalization. Telepathy was taken away from us as a (falling from grace EXCUSE) spanking. You realize nothing is true and is a game.
edit on 22-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24

This video seems rather odd to me. He says he experiences more "deja vu" feelings and more lucidity in his dreams. First, how does he know it isn't just because he's being more mindful or more aware of things, totally separate from the exercise? Second, how do you come to the conclusion that these experiences are the result of your pineal gland, or third eye, being stimulated and decalcified? I've always been under the impression that when your third eye opens, you have a very profound and mystical (for lack of a better term) experience. It seems like he's jumping to conclusions after such a short time using this method.

Get back to me in a year or so, or after you've had a profound experience, and let me know. Until then, I won't be tapping myself repeatedly in the back of the head.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

I am pretty sure that if you follow this for 28 days then you will die. I had a good friend in school that done this and a few days later he was dead from an accident and he also stated that that was his goal.

YIKES. If you rub the base of your neck (behind) and visualize a cube with mulitpurposed holes being cleansed (Im serious) thumbs over your ears, is supposed to open the pineal. Someone said it above, if you have to try; forget the exercise (you missed it in your past life) you might endanger yourself.
edit on 23-5-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
WEIRD, I did it and heard voices in my left ear. So turned tv off, still faint voices..... And the cupping hands move so there's also this suction sound.....Let me try this more often and see what happens.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Wicked awesome - forgot i posted this but did anyone keep up with it?

I'm going to try it tomorrow for 2 weeks...

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SarnholeOntarable

That reminds me of kundalini. You might wanna check into that.

(post by DeVante1992 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join