It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Stimulate & Decalcify your Pineal Gland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Ran into this video a while back by accident. As I am not really into this field but decided to give it a try. The video is pretty self explanatory - I didn't do it the way the guy in the video does it cause couldn't the get the finger snap down. Essentially what i did was cup my hands over my ears to block out the sound & then tap the base of the skull with your middle finger with both hands - think he says do it 82 times a day for 2 weeks.

I didn't make the 2 weeks actually only did it for a 3 or 4 days but give it a try - it only takes a minute or so after you get it down. You definitely feel a little weird after doing it - not sure if it does what is claimed but think it does something.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I tapped into the pineal by accident a few years ago....It was like a volt charge on top of spine.'m 43 and have had three

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
If its been used in Chinese medicine its worth a try. I wonder why you can just tap there though. Those if her movements feel like they aren't getting past my hair. The pineal gland along with the central nervous system via the hypothalamus (which acts as the link between the endocrine system and CNS ) are what activate the sympathetic nervous system when people experience stress (good or bad stress). Because we live in a stressful world I think ideas like this are great so thank you! Will try it out and maybe find something to help the adrenals as well.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

edit on 19-5-2013 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Perhaps a description of the method for those that are unable to watch videos ?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I dunno - if your read my post - I gave it!!!

Cup hands over ears tap base of skull with middle finger both hands.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
I dunno - if your read my post - I gave it!!!

Cup hands over ears tap base of skull with middle finger both hands.

Thats it? I read that and thought there was more to it, my bad, seems very simple. thought you did a variation of the vid as you said what I did.
edit on 19-5-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
Perhaps a description of the method for those that are unable to watch videos ?

I watched it so ill try to help. Put hands over ears with thumbs down and middle and pointer finger wrapped toward where your skull meets your neck (base of skull). So hand is cupping ears with thumbs touching neck and fingers grabbing back of head. Then put middle finger over forefinger and flick. To flick move middle finger over forefinger to make a snapping motion. I guess do this a bunch of times and you will be thumping gently on the base of skull. Hope that helps. Hard to describe.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It's been awhile since I read about the Pineal gland.

What is the goal of stimulating it?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I like the idea but how do we know that it actually works?

Have any actual studies or has any research been done to show that it de-calcifies the pineal?

Off to do some research I suppose. I know that there are a few threads here on ATS regarding the matter so this is where my journey will begin.

Thank you for posting.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This may seem really frivolous, but I am not sure if I can place my trust in someone who can't make an effort to fix his blinds when he knows they will be a backdrop to his video...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I can't copy and paste an entire peer review paper on it and cannot link it since its from a paid site wont take you directly there but fluoride is evidently bad for the pineal. For what it's worth here is an old study of the pineal gland post mordem and how they decalcified. Seems like it took a saline solution. Lots of water may help but if you think about it salt/saline plays a role in electrolytes and therefore neurotransmitter funtion. So I searched how to take in saline to decalcify. The second study below examined what rats who were depressed would be more likely to ingest. It was saline. Worth further study.

europepmc.org...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

That's a lot of source material to read, did you happen to learn of eating or drinking or doing anything else other than just the saline solution to decalsify the pineal? I've been staying away from flouride for a few years now, but I have suffered a lifetime of ingesting tap water before the dangers of flouride were trumpeted.

Peace.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
face SOL eyes closed if not star gazer (don't recommend) so eyes closed
then turn back to SOL neck area absorb warmth
turn side to SOL absorb
repeat turn side to SOL

absorb over 20 minutes exposure may help...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hi,

thanks for posting this thread, i'm really interested in opening my pineal gland again.

I've had experience of opening my pineal gland, but that was not on purpose. It just sort of happened.
The thought I held while it opened was that everything is connected. And by everything I mean the whole conspiracy against humanity. I was so focused on that subject that when I 'Woke up' I understood the whole conspiracy in one thought.

Also, I felt a beam of light coming from the back of my head heading down my chakra's. I could feel a tingling sensation on the back of my head. Also my emotions we're amplified, so I was so happy, I began crying out of happiness. All because I finally understood the conspiracy. It's like the best feeling in the world when you wake up.

Now I think i'm going through a 'Dark night of the soul' thingy after meeting my twin flame in my dreams.
Everything is happening so fast, i can't get a hold on it

We live in interesting times people, let me assure you that.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Interesting, I just posted about a method to stimulate the pineal gland and a weird experience I had last night here,
I'll try this as well,

peace

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
He says to do it 36, or 72, or 81 times a day. Strange number choices I thought.

I replay the part and notice he looks off camera to someone with this sort of smirk as he says it.

I then realize...
3+6=9
7+2=9
8+1=9

999§666

Hmm... could he be just flipping us all off the whole video? Food for thought... speaking of,

If you want to decalcify the pineal gland take a chelating agent like Chlorella with water and exercise, don't watch TV, use fluoride free toothpaste. Live free and never die.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

I have always wanted to open my pineal gland and gaze forth at the true nature of existence far from the parochial human view of life.

I will see all those things that I have not previously been able to see. For so long now it's been gone for so long now.
edit on 20-5-2013 by fadedface because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fadedface

I have always wanted to open my pineal gland...

Where's your scalpel?

reply to post by BABYBULL24

If I were you, I'd also try that (it should be much more effective).

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mykah
He says to do it 36, or 72, or 81 times a day. Strange number choices I thought.

He says to do it (tap / snap the fingers 36/72/81 times, 2-3 times a day).

I just tried this, 81 times... and boy my fingers started to get tired near the end there.

Afterwards I promptly meditated and fell asleep

Will try again now and then before sleep and post back results later in the week.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join