It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*New Video* May 19 2013 EXPECT US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i just watched the video and i am CREEPING out

This is the first time i've heard that sandy hook was designed the same way as the sun pyramid, i'm going to need to look more into that.

i hope notting bad happens today, enough of these rituals PLEASEEE
edit on 18-5-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"Enough of this sort of thing!" he says posting about this sort of thing!

Well it's been the 19'th now, all day.

I hope the shop in the city is expecting me, for I shan't find enjoyment traipsing around the city side, if all should be for naught.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
"Enough of this sort of thing!" he says posting about this sort of thing!

Well it's been the 19'th now, all day.

I hope the shop in the city is expecting me, for I shan't find enjoyment traipsing around the city side, if all should be for naught.

enlighten me some more

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   
ehhhh... I couldn't finish the video. I'm sorry.

Whats left to say?

Dont be a hypercondriac regarding youtube videos? Hypercondriac or Stewart little?

IDK

But I'll tell you this, the sun will rise tomorrow.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Is it the 19th? Wait.....what day is this? You said it's the 19th.
Is the date on my computer wrong? I just bought this thing.
Damn you Windows 8!!! You screwed me again!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
ATS is becoming more ignorant everyday, whats the point of posting this stuff when people come on this site just to troll lol

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackBateman

Based on dude's use of the contraction "shan't", I finna guess he ain't in Merika. Silly Australians (my guess), dont you know spooky prophesies are always set to EST?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

I find it interesting. Especially that they have had such patience! Most game players would never set a date so far ahead I would think.

If it is indeed true that the school is on the same parallel as the pyramid and/or designed with the pyramid somehow in mind that is also legitimately interesting!

It is almost 10PM 18th Pacific but at this moment the website countdown is at 3 hours to go, so I will be asleep when the timer runs out.

I looked that the site twice today and one time the timer had jumped and said 27 days or 28 can't remember, now it is back as it was running.

Two other threads on the date listed on this one. And GoodNight.:-)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: sp

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'm skeptical about any big event that's been planned by "Anonymore" for May 19, 2013 for years - however, I am aware of the fact that the Obama Admin and his minions are feeling the heat right now from multiple scandals. I would not put it past the elites to stage a false flag terror or disaster event to douse the globe in fear and shock so the torches and pitchforks will be directed elsewhere.

It's just how they roll.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sphota

I didn't realize that. I will have to reset my internal clock. I'd hate for the world to end and not even know about it until a few hours late. That's happened to me recently. I missed the first hour of Wrestlemania this year the same way. Time zones suck.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
That's awesome. I'm really glad that there is that thread just above this one, as I want to get my third-eye all nice and tidy for whatever is going to be happening in the morning.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockerchic4God
I'm skeptical about any big event that's been planned by "Anonymore" for May 19, 2013 for years - however, I am aware of the fact that the Obama Admin and his minions are feeling the heat right now from multiple scandals. I would not put it past the elites to stage a false flag terror or disaster event to douse the globe in fear and shock so the torches and pitchforks will be directed elsewhere.

It's just how they roll.

Oh it is. Can you source the multiple, multiple "False flag terror and disaster" events that happened because of multiple scandals???!!!

Cause I can post you 20 years of scandals and multiple, multiple, scandals happening all at once... But can you do the same?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota

Originally posted by JackBateman

Based on dude's use of the contraction "shan't", I finna guess he ain't in Merika. Silly Australians (my guess), dont you know spooky prophesies are always set to EST?

Nobody I know uses that word "shan't", never heard anyone around me use it in a sentence.

This word Merika is silly too.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I just got off work. Its 7:04 AM Eastern.

Its the start of my 3 day weekend. Nothing is going to ruin it!

I can't say nothing of importance will happen with 100% certainty, but chances are nothing of importance will happen.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Guy says this day has been important since 1996, but can offer NO EVIDENCE of that? Guy also says it appeared on 4chan in 2010, for which we actually have evidence, and a website, that came to its countdown conclusion today with nothing happening.

That's the point at which I decided that this is nothing more than yet another paranoid person making patterns out of nothing to suit his delusion.

Yes, there might be conspiracies, but not everything is connected. Sometimes a troll is just a troll, a delusion is just a delusion, and a date is just a freakin' date!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
ANYTHING...started on 4chan should be taken with a grain of salt. People that post their have nothing better to do than to stir up random pots around the web. That should have been a HUGE red flag right away! The only people that post there are trolls and degenerates, not a very good source to pull something like this from.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

4chan is the source of all immutable truth. Selah.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well the website just says...ok guess that is a few years worth of waiting for naught.
Now!

www.05-19-13.com...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
ATS is becoming more ignorant everyday, whats the point of posting this stuff when people come on this site just to troll lol

Your thread could be viewed the same,

A troll thread .

What do you want, everyone to freak like you did after watching a youtube vid,

Yeah ATS is becoming more ignorant, you got that right.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

I find it interesting. Especially that they have had such patience! Most game players would never set a date so far ahead I would think.

If it is indeed true that the school is on the same parallel as the pyramid and/or designed with the pyramid somehow in mind that is also legitimately interesting!

It is almost 10PM 18th Pacific but at this moment the website countdown is at 3 hours to go, so I will be asleep when the timer runs out.

I looked that the site twice today and one time the timer had jumped and said 27 days or 28 can't remember, now it is back as it was running.

Two other threads on the date listed on this one. And GoodNight.:-)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-5-2013 by Char-Lee because: sp

it must be close now

top topics

<<   2 >>

join