It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Umbrella Controversy Unveiled (Occult)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow
reply to post by votan

"Calling for the umbrellas because of rain is not abnormal"

It is against Marine dress code policy to operate an umbrella while in uniform, and Obama ordering the marines to do so set a bizarre precedent. The media also made a huge controversy out of it. These points make it abnormal.

"Everything you posted is based on the weather"

That is not true! In the OP, "Hidden Layers # 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE WEATHER.

The media frenzy about an insignificant umbrella event IS the abnormality used to signal to occult readers to decipher.

Peace.

Yes but you opened up with the umbrella and you kept going back to that.

You think obama knows much about marine corp policy?? This guy was running around bowing to every leader he met.....

In any case asking for an umbrella in the rain is not abnormal. Would it have been any better had they had someone other than a marine hold them??

Your OP has the umbrella as the controversy which is what set you off to connect dots... all i am saying is that had it been a sunny day where would you be??

if something like the weather can make or break your controversy then it has a very weak foundation.

unless you say your findings can stand without the umbrella.. if it can explain how.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by votan

"explain how"

Read "Hidden Layer #4". It stands alone without umbrella, marines, rain, or shine.

Peace.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

There is something to the Umbrella theory. A guy on You tube exposed Rihanna's Umbrella song and it's occult symbolism. The whole conversation (lyrics)between Jay Z and Rihanna only makes sense with observed thru this understanding. Vigilant Citizen has the Rihanna Umbrella story .

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Nope, sorry, I don't buy all the astrological stuff.
At the core, I believe in astrology, but there is no one that can accurately decipher it all with 100% accuracy.

Also, the numerology stuff never holds water because there is never anything tangible that comes from all the manipulation of numbers. The dates are always conveniently made to line up to prove whatever people wish to point out.

I do agree on the umbrella reference though.
Obama is trying to pull a Jedi mind trick on the American public, using an umbrella as a symbol, not only to shield him from the rain, but also to soften the blow with regards to tough question he was to get from reporters.
Expect more of this in future Press Conferences, or in Obama's case, Presidential briefings, since he obviously is not aware of anything.

You can also expect him to use more heads of state as human shields in the future.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

I just wanted to stop in and congratulate you on an amazing analysis of the situation. I believe you hit the nail on the head. Those who aren't knowledgeable about the esoteric, rituals, and symbols are going to scoff at your thread, but I'm sure you expected this.

There's a great video explaining the true definitions of 'rain man' and 'umbrella', so I'll add it here because it may help shed some light on the subject for those who are having difficulty wrapping their minds around this sort of stuff.
Enjoy!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
A lot of people here have been saying that the OP is making a big deal about the umbrella, but isn't it the MSM making the big deal? Also they are saying "what if it wasn't raining", like I said in an earlier post, the elite have many symbols they can use and draw on, the umbrella was the one the chose at the time. The controlled MSM is making sure that the elite around the world know that this is important to decipher. Like I said, there are people in their plush offices strategizing how to make money from Obama's announcement to them that they are going in to Syria, the rest are just watching "the news".
edit on 21/5/13 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow
reply to post by LastStarfighter

I am sorry you find the topic confusing.

"Hidden Layer #4" in the OP explains it all as plainly as I can. If you really want to have a serious discussion, please re-read #4 then let me know the specific points you are confused about.

I read Layer four. Starting with your first thing in number you take the day of the month and the year. You add them to give you a number. This happens twelve times a year correct? Thus you can use this logic to apply astrology to events of your choice happening on that day each month this year. The algorhythm is the same for everything following that.
edit on 21-5-2013 by LastStarfighter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Obama Approval Rating Not Hurt By Scandals

A new poll shows that recent scandals haven't hurt President Barack Obama's approval rating.

The poll, from CNN and ORC International, found that 53 percent of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing, while 45 percent disapprove. This number remains virtually unchanged from polls taken before the scandals hit.

The poll was taken on May 17 and 18, and has a 3 percent margin of error.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join