It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Umbrella Controversy Unveiled (Occult)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
[1/2]

When we see a headline in the media being trumpeted and repeated, it may very well contain multiple layers of hidden meanings. The obvious explanation as explained by the media is the exoteric. It’s the understanding and conclusion that is taken at face value by the majority.

Most deciphering techniques involve referencing classical Egyptian and Greco-Roman mythology, the Mystery Schools, the Bible, numerology, astrology, and the Latin, Greek, Italian, German, and Hebrew etymological roots of modern English words.

The exoteric, or public, spin to the “Umbrellagate” event involves a controversy centering around dress code policy for uniformed Marines and the question of masculinity and machismo.
Simply ask yourself, ”How or why does this directly affect my personal life?”
A soldier holding an umbrella for his Commander & Chief by direct order does not affect us! So ask yourself, ”If this story is of absolutely no consequence to my life, why is this story being trumpeted?”

Obama and Erdogan Press Conference
Thursday, May 16, 2013

From the very beginning of the press conference, it was lightly raining. An entire 16 minutes of the press conference went by before President Barak Obama ordered Marines to hold umbrellas for himself and Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan. In fact, during the entire 38 and a half minute press conference, the umbrellas were used for only 4 and a half minutes.

What is contained within the 4 and a half minute umbrella controversy?

HIDDEN LAYER #1

At about 14 and a half minutes into the press conference, Julianna Goldman, White House Correspondent of Bloomberg, asks Barak Obama;

”Mr. President, I want to ask you about the IRS. Can you assure the American people that nobody in the White House knew about the agency's actions before your Counsel's Office found out on April 22nd? And when they did find out, do you think that you should have learned about it before you learned about it from news reports as you said last Friday? And also, are you opposed to there being a special council appointed to lead the Justice Department investigation?”

Step 1, Avoidance:
In immediate response, Obama avoids the direct question and instead goes off on a tangent about investigating and fixing the IRS problem.

Step 2, Change the emotional state of the audience:
After this avoidance, Obama then tells a joke and calls on the umbrellas.

Step 3, Mesmerize:
The umbrellas go up, which is a strange break from uniformed protocol.

Step 4, The trick is complete but the string is visible:
Obama finally proceeds to answer the question, but can not start his answer without first stuttering.

Step 5, Remove the smoke and mirrors:
Immediately after answering Julianna’s question, Obama orders the umbrellas away.

Trick #1 is the basic concept of distraction. Many lose the sense of seriousness regarding the IRS question because Obama first talks about something else, then injects humor with a joke, and then mesmerizes with the unusual display of Marines holding umbrellas. The joke makes us laugh, the umbrellas are remembered, but the essence of the question is forgotten.

HIDDEN LAYER #2

An umbrella is a tool used to shelter or protect from the weather such as rain or harsh sunlight.
Symbolically, Obama is sheltering and protecting himself from the “media storm” and the “light of truth”.

HIDDEN LAYER #3

Umbrella…
“Umbra” is the Latin word for the innermost and darkest portion of a shadow:

“Ella” is a Germanic word for “All”. The highest and most transcendent being of existence is known by the title or attribute of “All” by different cultures throughout the world. God, Great Spirit, Universe, All.

Additionally, In the Levant, semetic speakers know their highest god by the name of "El”.

The Press conference was held exactly one week cycle after Ascension Day. This holiday commemorates Jesus returning to Heaven after his resurrection.

Umbrella (Umbra + Ella/El) = Darkest Point Away From All/God

[CONTINUED]

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
[2/2]

(The calendar date of the Press Conference exactly translates to the celestial alignment at that exact moment)

(The allegories, symbolisms, and mythology associated with those celestial bodies mirrors the Press Conference and what is being discussed therein)

HIDDEN LAYER #4

The Press Conference was held on Thursday, May 16, 2013.

Thursday: Thor’s Day, Jupiter’s Day, Zues’ Day (same archetype, different cultures)

May: Maia. Fathered by Atlas and mothered by Pleione. Maia is the eldest of the Seven Sisters of the Pleiades, and is sometimes synonymous with growth and fertility.

16th day of the month: 1 + 6 = 7
Year 2013: 2 + 0 + 1 + 3 = 6
Sum Total: 7 + 6 = 13

The connection between Zeus and Maia is that Zeus raped Maia, in which Maia became impregnated. The child born from this event was Hermes, messenger of the Gods. The Roman archetypical equivalent for Hermes is the god Mercury.

The number 13 is synonymous with the planet Venus because it takes 13 Earth years for Venus to complete 5 consecutive inferior conjunctions, which plot out a pentagram.

Just from analyzing the date of the Press Conference, we have deduced Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, and Maia of the Pleiades. Now if we look to the heavens on the exact moment of the Press Conference, amazingly enough, every single one of these above mentioned bodies are grouped together!

”That which is above corresponds to that which is below, and that which is below corresponds to that which is above, to accomplish the miracle of One.”

HIDDEN LAYER #5

Thursday (Zeus) and May (Maia) from the date of the Press Conference alludes to Hermes, and 16, 2013 alludes to Venus as stated in Hidden Layer #4.

Julianna Goldman’s question to Obama involved the IRS scandal. Interestingly, Hermes/Mercury is attributed as the patron god of thievery, trickery, commerce, trade, and financial gain. Venus is associated with the Lucifer, Satan, and Devil by the Christians and attributed as “The Deceiver.”

If you refer to the star chart above, we first see Jupiter, then Venus, then Mercury, and then the Sun. Jupiter is symbolic of kingly rulership, therefore Jupiter represents Obama in this instance. Obama places Mercury/Hermes and Venus/Lucifer directly between him (Jupiter) and the Sun. The Sun is symbolic to Truth and The Most High. King Obama is calling upon Lucifer and the patron god of thieves, trickery, and commerce Hermes/Mercury to protect him from Truth and The Most High.

HIDDEN LAYER #6

Since we have associated Jupiter/Zeus (King/Ruler) with President Barak Obama, let us once again look to the heavens on the day of the Press Conference. This time we will add the Constellation.

We see that our entire grouping of celestial bodies is within the constellation of Taurus the Bull. Jupiter is between the horns of Taurus, or face-to-face with Taurus.

Upon speaking under the umbrella, Obama stuttered. Frankly and blunt, Obama was talking “bull”, i.e., lying about his knowledge and involvement with the scandal.

HIDDEN LAYER #7

In the above star chart, we see that all of the associated bodies are in the House of Taurus. The Age of Taurus is associated with the rise of ancient Egypt, Babylon, and Sumeria. From here, we also get the rise of the Mystery Schools and clandestined priesthoods. Hermes/Mercury/Thoth is also associated with the Mysteries.

This is the symbol used for Taurus:

If we reorient the entire star chart, we get this:

From this orientation, we see Jupiter (Obama) using the Body of Taurus (Mystery Bablyon) as protection. The horns of Taurus in this view looks like an umbrella canopy.

HIDDEN LAYER #8

From all the charts above, if we read the attributes of each body in order, we have a sentence:

Jupiter (King) -> Taurus (Mysteries) -> Venus (Lucifer) -> Mercury (Messenger) -> Maia (Mother) -> Sun (Most High) -> Mars (War)

"The King of Mystery Babylon and Lucifer send message to the Mother and the Most High (or Son) of war.'

War with whom? The press conference repeatedly mentioned Syria.

Peace.

edit on 18-5-2013 by Kgnow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Unfortunatly, when the CinC tells a Marine to hold an umbrella, the Marine holds the umbrella. Whether it's protocol/dress code or not.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
No seriously. It was just a marine holding an umbrella for the prez under rain.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
No seriously. It was just a marine holding an umbrella for the prez under rain.

The thing with the distraction part kinda made a little sense but lost me at the space charts

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Hello there. What part about the star charts did you not understand? Maybe I can help you out.

Those star charts show what the sky looked like at the exact moment of the Press Conference. Cosmic bodies can tell a story if you refer back to ancient astrology and symbolism to understand what it all means.

Peace.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

While the Press Conference was happening, Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Maia, Sun, and Mars where all in the Constellation of Taurus.

• The Planet Jupiter = Jupiter (Roman), Zeus (Greek), Thor (Norse). All of these are the same god. Symbolizes kingly rulership.

• The Planet Venus = The Light Bearer, Lucifer

• The Planet Mercury = Mercury (Roman), Hermes (Greek). Both are the same god. Patron god of thievery, trickery, trade, commerce, and financial gain.

• The Star Maia = Maia, mother of Hermes. Goddess of growth and fertility.

• Sun = The Most High, God

•The Planet Mars = Mars (Roman), Ares (Greek). Both are the same god.God of war.

Press Conference happened on Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday is the day of Jupiter.

May is the month of Maia.

16 = 1 + 6 = 7
2013 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 3 = 6
7 + 6 = 13
13 = Venus and Lucifer

Jupiter + Maia = Hermes (their son)

Do you see how the date of the Press Conference is deducible to the above mentioned planets and stars?

And then when we look at the sky at the moment of the Press Conference, all of the planets and stars are right there all grouped together.

Astrology, along with their ancient mythology and symbolism illustrate the concepts in the second post of the OP.

Peace.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
That was not a Marine. They do not hold umbrellas not even the president can order a Marine to hold an umbrella. If there is a hidden symbol that is what to look into.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Am I following correctly here, question about IRS + joke + umbrella held my marine + Venus + gods + star positions + mention of Syria = war?

I've seen some reaching here at ATS, but this one takes the cake.

CONGRATULATIONS!! You're the biggest nut!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Sometimes an umbrella is just an umbrella. Sometimes it is a cigar though, and from there on it's anybody's guess..

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

I agree that the "Umbrellagate" thing is a distraction, fortunately for us, it's not a very good distraction, and Obama is getting hammered on all sides by so many controversies, I'd be surprised if he isn't swiftly booted out of office by the end of July.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by terriblyvexed

Since you know so much about numerology, astrology, and the occult..... How about you explain:

1. Why does Obama only use the umbrella when answering the IRS scandal question?

2. Why does the calendar date of the Press Conference perfectly translate to the celestial alignment at the exact moment of the conference?

3. Why does the attributes, symbolisms, and allegories associated with the celestial bodies at the moment of the Press Conference mirror what is being discussed at the conference?

4. Why have a uniformed Marine break protocol to hold an umbrella exactly one solar week after Ascension Day
Umbrella = Umbra (Darkest point of a shadow) + Ella/El (All/God)

5. With all of these celestial and allegorical "coincidences" why then does the media make a huge issue out of a non-issue?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Kgnow

You obviously put a lot of effort into your thread; so....

Where, what and when do we get to see the results? And what exactly is the end product besides war?

answers....

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
good thread. i like the way your mind works..

what i found strange here was how 2 members with names like "magistar" and "saturnfrateri" (sic, saturnalian brother) would try to immediately poo-poo the info. /shrug

it's going to be funny when people ask you to "please explain" and you already have

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I actually do think there's something to astrology and numerology...but I guess I'll have to re-read everything in the OP, because I don't understand it. Does it mean that the umbrella was being used to signify the stars at that time?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Hello olaru12.

The calendar date for the Press Conference translates to exactly what was seen in the sky at that moment in time, and also mirrors the content of that discussion. I do not believe in coincidence that are so blatant.

Hidden Layer #4 in the OP illustrates the translation of the calendar date into the planets and stars that were grouped during the Press Conference.

Jupiter = King = Obama
Venus = Lucifer
Mercury = Hermes/Mercury
Sun = Most High / All / Truth
Maia = Mother
Mars = War

Hidden Layers 5, 6, 7, and 8 illustrate different aspects of the cosmological meanings.

#5) The alignment is Jupiter, Venus, Mercury, Sun, Mars. It is interesting that between Obama (Jupiter) and the Sun (Most High / Truth) is Venus who is Lucifer and Mercury who is the patron of thievery, trickery, and commerce,.... considering the discussion centered around the IRS Scandal. Commerce, trickery, deception, yep, sounds like Mercury and Lucifer to me.

#6) Obama (Jupiter) is between the horn of the bulls, right in front of the bull's face. This is why I said Obama was talking "bull" or lying about his involvement and knowledge of the scandal. Also why he stuttered.

#7) The rise of the Mystery Schools and secret societies has a strong origination with the ancient Age of Taurus. All of the bodies from point #4 are within Taurus during the Press Conference. This is further enforcing the link to secret societies and Mystery Babylon.

#8) Is the sentence that is created by using the attributes of each aligned body in order.

All I'm saying is that the date, the discussion content, and the planets were all mirroring each other.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

Hey there UNIT76. Good call, I was thinking the same exact thing!!! It would be immature and rude of me to accuse others of being disinfo or propaganda agents when they disagree. If I am wrong with facts, I retract and correct my mistakes. If I present a speculation, I stand behind it unless there are stronger facts to prove the speculation as irrelevant. But no matter what, I don't back down if I am not wrong. I will argue and debate tirelessly until the strongest factual case is verified.

Peace

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kgnow
reply to post by terriblyvexed

Since you know so much about numerology, astrology, and the occult..... How about you explain:

1. Why does Obama only use the umbrella when answering the IRS scandal question?

2. Why does the calendar date of the Press Conference perfectly translate to the celestial alignment at the exact moment of the conference?

3. Why does the attributes, symbolisms, and allegories associated with the celestial bodies at the moment of the Press Conference mirror what is being discussed at the conference?

4. Why have a uniformed Marine break protocol to hold an umbrella exactly one solar week after Ascension Day
Umbrella = Umbra (Darkest point of a shadow) + Ella/El (All/God)

5. With all of these celestial and allegorical "coincidences" why then does the media make a huge issue out of a non-issue?

Lol, if you insist.

1. He was sick of getting wet.

2. coincidence

3. You ever see the movie 23? Numbers are just numbers.

4. He doesn't know protocol.

5. Its what the media dose best.

Hope this was enlightening for you, I used the current star configuration to obtain common sense....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join