It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Scandalpalooza: SCANDAL #4: EPA-Gate

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Obama hired a dirt bag like Eric Holder who defended Chiquita death squads. He hired former Goldman Sachs execs to oversee the financial system (and the hen house). He's supported assassinations and drone attacks. Why are THESE not scandals?

Yet here we go again with another installment of "Dumb-a-palooza." Republicans acting like no rich conservatives need to answer for anything. How do you instantly KNOW someone is being singled out? When they are guilty?

And in what dimension is the Tea Party not a political action group? This isn't about tax status -- it's about them not disclosing the crooks that fund them.

I just feel it's my duty to call out stupid stuff when it annoys me. Carry on.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

Obama hired a dirt bag like Eric Holder who defended Chiquita death squads. He hired former Goldman Sachs execs to oversee the financial system (and the hen house). He's supported assassinations and drone attacks. Why are THESE not scandals?

They are, just not the most recent ones... plus we can't impeach Obama for hiring GS people....and we couldn't impeach GWB for it either. Some things are standard dirtbag stuff and some are scandallalooza dirtbag stuff.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

You do know that the very first "birfer" attorney is a Democrat and working on behalf of Ms Clinton....but who needs to know that stuff when throwing racist poop cards at people..

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

And in what dimension is the Tea Party not a political action group? This isn't about tax status -- it's about them not disclosing the crooks that fund them.

That's funny because the average T Party group has like 50 bucks in the bank from that fundraiser turkey shoot they did....oh wait we didn't do that one yet....

You guys really think that the Koch bros are throwing that much money at individual T Party groups that they have to hide it???? or were you really thinking of MoveOn and Media Matters....

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

That's funny because the average T Party group has like 50 bucks in the bank from that fundraiser turkey shoot they did....oh wait we didn't do that one yet....

You guys really think that the Koch bros are throwing that much money at individual T Party groups that they have to hide it???? or were you really thinking of MoveOn and Media Matters....

The Koch Brothers and Karl Rove have their own PAC's where they sink their money. Amazingly enough, neither was profiled by the IRS like the preponderance of new smaller PAC's. And the only one found guilty of tax evasion was a Progressive one. All of these groups funnel money to political races to avoid the $1000 per person limit imposed by law. Have a PAC channel your contributions into races under their own guise and avoid that petty limit.

The Citizens United Supreme Court ruling has opened it up to again buy elections. Then anti-tax TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Party groups put together PAC's (they have doubled since the ruling) and are surprised that the IRS wants to review them? That is like a drug runner being surprised they are being investigated by the DEA. The IRS' job is to collect taxes and investigate frauds and cheats. As the saying goes, if they did not do anything wrong, they have nothing to worry about. Furthermore, these groups are not supposed to be political in nature and considering that TEA is already a party, it certainly puts them all into a gray area of non-profits.

Although I do wonder why the IRS never went after the big boys. I assume they are more solidly protected by lawyers and accountants.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

Although I do wonder why the IRS never went after the big boys. I assume they are more solidly protected by lawyers and accountants.

The IRS knew better than to ask the big boys the names of their volunteers, names of the high school and college students they were educating or asked them what the content of their prayers were, like they did some of the smaller groups.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Beaux

Which Progressive non profit did the IRS investigate? Did they investigate Occupy Wall Street 501c3? Did they investigate MoveOn 501c4?

At best the left is a bunch of hypocrites who do exactly what they say the right does. Former leftist David Horowitz said as much the same about the left, that they project on to the right exactly that which they themselves do.

Besides, the IRS is not going to investigate leftist fronts which get funding from Soros, Carnegie and Ford foundations.

endthelie.com...

Koch bros are known to have Libertarian roots too.
And I stand by my word the average local Tea Party is operating on only the support of it's local members. One can observe this by attending the business meetings.

If the Obama admin is really worried about the Tea Party and you say it's because of the Koch Brothers, then it's because the Tea Party represents the opposition to the leftist agenda and we know that Soros funds leftist organizations all over the place to the tune of billions and Bill Gates gave 5 billion of his bucks to the Obama admin Common Core Standards.
Don't you just love all this public/private partnership and NGO stuff? I just explained to someone on another thread the connection between Carnegie, Ford, and Soros to the development of Amy Goodman's little leftist Democracy Now and I have posted the chart for you. Democracy Now was built by Pacifica and is now a public radio program that gets taxpayer subsidies.
Center for American Progress is another Soros funded NGO designed expressly to attack conservatives and label them with demeaning lables like

the Radical Right
www.americanprogressaction.org...

The Center for American Progress was founded by Herbert and Marion Sandler (prominent mortgage bubble billionaires who partner with George Soros in his political activities). The Center for American Progress to a great extent is funded by George Soros and his Open Society Institute. George Soros is a fierce opponent of Israel and alleges that the Israel "lobby" all but controls American foreign policy. This view is echoed by Stephen Walt who flags this report in his column at the Foreign Policy website.

CAP has very close ties to the White House. It is headed by John Podesta, who was Bill Clinton's chief of staff, and headed Barack Obama's transition team. A man closely linked to the last 2 Democrat presidents is publishing this kind of material. Podesta's group remains influential with President Obama. Bloomberg News noted this relationship in its column, "Soros-funded Democratic Idea Factory Becomes Obama Policy Front." Some key administration officials have come from the CAP, as well. These include such anti-Israel figures as Van Jones, who, after he was forced to leave the White House when his views became known, returned to his sinecure at the Center.

www.americanthinker.com...

Please see website End the Lie to reference the funding of leftist orgs by various foundations and corporations
By the way, why are you comparing the Tea Party to drug runners?

edit on 22-5-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Does the White House have a hand in ANY of this conservative party targeting?
Remember the immortal words of TOP Obama Adviser Valerie Jarrett?

The part that really stuck out to me was when I overheard the rep say that Jarrett told them,

“After we win this election, it’s our turn. Payback time.

Everyone not with us is against us and they better be ready because we don’t forget.

The ones who helped us will be rewarded, the ones who opposed us will get what they deserve.

There is going to be hell to pay.

Congress won’t be a problem for us this time.

No election to worry about after this is over and we have two judges ready to go.”

www.theglobaldispatch.com...

<< 4  5  6   >>

join