It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Scandalpalooza: SCANDAL #4: EPA-Gate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

The right couldn't oust Obama in the election, so they are going to quagmire this administration in scandals. These are the same people who believe that Obama was born in Kenya, is a closet Muslim, and is the anti-christ.

The first link was to a right wing blog, who used a right wing tabloid. It's the closed loop right wing ecosystem.

Let's look at this shall we. This latest "scandal" comes from a letter 4 lawmakers in Washington sent to the EPA.

4 Republican lawmakers.

The true scandal here seems to be that conservatives want to derail a presidency they couldn't obtain for themselves via the proper channels. So, instead, they are going to quagmire this administration in scandals both true, and made up.

"Damn The Country, Obama Must Fail"

edit on 19-5-2013 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

Seriously? Rachael Maddow and MSNBC? That's where you get your 'truth' from?

Obama's pet peacock still fighting to keep their messiah looking good .. truth be damned.

Originally posted by neo96
Obama actually makes past presidents look 'honest'.

Seriously. Richard Nixon has nothing on this guy.
Obama is the embodiment of corrupt Chicago thuggery politics.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Actually, no, I don't generally watch MSNBC. (too left leaning for me) But, she does make a point. Look closely at all the articles in the OP. They bounce off each other. Most are opinion pieces, finally leading to a letter penned by 4 republicans expressing their OPINION about the EPA.

Opinions are just that, opinions. But don't confuse them for facts.

The credibility of the right is seriously compromised. This is the party, is the same party that thinks that Obama was born in Kenya, this is the same party that stated as FACT that Obama's trip to india cost 200 million dollars a day and was going to deploy 10% of our naval assets. (even though it was a complete lie)

The birthers have just turned into the "scandlers".

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

Well, they have lost over 200 court cases with their birther lies, so they have to try something else to attack President Obama.

Remember, the Obama haters gotta hate!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The credibility of the right is seriously compromised.

Dude ... seriously .. the writing is on the wall in regards to Obama. It has nothing to do with right wing or left wing credibility. It just has to do with Obamas Chicago thuggery.

Ben Stein - Benghazi is Frank Outright Malfeasance
Obama makes Nixon look like a child.
That isn't right wing or left wing or anywing .. it's just looking at the information.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
seriously .. the writing is on the wall in regards to Obama.

And we all know what it says:

WE HATE YOU, anything and everything you do we are going to whine about and stamp our little feet. The Right.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Just like dry rot you keep finding more and more and more.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   

The right is going to quagmire the Obama Admin in scandals?

How exactly is the right making Obama and his entourage commit scandal after scandal??

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
They aren't "scandals" at all. Why? Because you are in the throes of Marxist communism, and therein lies the 'scandal.' As a result - The American people are experiencing (and will continue to experience) a great suffering - NOT a 'scandal'(s) !

Question is - who brought these communist's to positions of power over our former way of governing?

Answer is -

You did - you voted these communist's into office!!!

Now suffer while I laugh and feel sorry for the lot of you.

======================================================================================
Def: throes - Intense or violent pain and struggle, esp. accompanying birth, death, or great change: "he convulsed in his death throes".

IMO, NONE of these definitions of the term 'scandal' (below) actually fit the situation that is happening today as per Marxist communism- These Obama Marxist's aren't being anything but what they are - immoral to the core. What else could a communist ever be? So they aren't lying, cheating and stealing - they are simply being communist's - immoral to the core. So where is the 'scandal' in that?

Def: scandal 1. A publicized incident that brings about disgrace or offends the moral sensibilities of society: a drug scandal that forced the mayor's resignation.
2. A person, thing, or circumstance that causes or ought to cause disgrace or outrage: a politician whose dishonesty is a scandal; considered the housing shortage a scandal.
3. Damage to reputation or character caused by public disclosure of immoral or grossly improper behavior; disgrace.
4. Talk that is damaging to one's character; malicious gossip.

edit on 19-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

THIS is where the fairness audit of the EPA-FOIA practices comes from...Congress is following up on these statistics and constituent complaints.
cei.org...

Since when are republicans responsible for Obama/democrats wrong-doing?
Oh, right, Always!: This administration accepts no responsibility for ANYTHING it's done...correction...EXCEPT for Obamacare...which is a disaster, and one that even democrats in congress don't really even like...and try to exempt themselves from.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So is the new slogan for Obama in 2013 is "I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING"

and the slogan for the Obama supporters "Need more conformation" (or simply ad homemin this is just another "right wing" bias rhetoric)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
But hey, I will agree it is about time to stop "BEING OUTRAGED" and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

If nothing is done the corruption is only going to get worse, and how many more years do we have before things really start falling apart.

edit on 19-5-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
One can call it "right wing hype" or "Obama hating"...whatever. Where there's smoke, there's usually fire, and this administration has a pyromaniac at the helm.

Although I view presidents as sock puppets who do the bidding of TPTB, I believe they each bring their particular style of politics with them into office, which colors their legacy.

Clinton was a smilin', baby-kissing guy who played the sax, and left a trail of bodies a mile long. Bush was a dim-witted good ol' boy who allowed amoral puppet masters to tell him what to do, while he took lots of vacations and allowed a lot of really bad things to occur.

Our current Der Fuerer brings two-faced, nasty, Chicago-style politics into the arena, and the favoritism he plays is palpable.

I'm not surprised at all these scandals, I'm just surprised that there aren't more of them coming to the surface.

this republican congress has no credibility, crying wolf for the last 4+ years has made them into a silly, goofy, alex jones spin-off...gee (yawn) another Obama scandal uncovered by republicans...maybe this time!...no....maybe this time....no...ok then it's this one.....no.....hey, we've got the scandal for impeac....no....ok, now some important legislation....repeal obamacare for the 38th time....back to scandal....here's one....no....

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

So, political labels aside, you actually accept the fact that it is okay for the IRS to practice blatant political and religious targeted discrimination against ANY group seeking tax-exempt status...and that EPA FOIA guidelines should be applied in a partisan manner, penalizing one political group over another?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This country is ripe for a HUGE false flag right now.
I hope you all realize this and spread the word to EVERYONE you know that you
know what's going to happen and WHEN it does, there should be no mistake about who is behind it and why.

There is only ONE thing right now which is going to take the heat off of this jack ass.
And GOD DAMN it's going to have to be big!!!!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Seriously? Rachael Maddow and MSNBC? That's where you get your 'truth' from?

Obama's pet peacock still fighting to keep their messiah looking good .. truth be damned.

I don't ever watch NBC, but that clip of hers is pretty good. Maybe you should watch it....it's the republicans who have the "truth be damned" slogan.

I STILL see Republicans acting like the economy is getting worse, when by every objective measure it's gotten better under Obama.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The liberal response is "What does it matter?" There is also the "Who cares what the motivation was?" "It's got to be fixed?" or the very best, "This is outrageous!" and of course one of these, "Bush did it!", "It is Bush's fault!" or "it's a right wing conservative conspiracy!"

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by FlyersFan

Actually, no, I don't generally watch MSNBC. (too left leaning for me) But, she does make a point. Look closely at all the articles in the OP. They bounce off each other. Most are opinion pieces, finally leading to a letter penned by 4 republicans expressing their OPINION about the EPA.

Opinions are just that, opinions. But don't confuse them for facts.

The credibility of the right is seriously compromised. This is the party, is the same party that thinks that Obama was born in Kenya, this is the same party that stated as FACT that Obama's trip to india cost 200 million dollars a day and was going to deploy 10% of our naval assets. (even though it was a complete lie)

How is this opinion? They actually examined the facts. And everytime the pro Obama group is fighting a losing battle they start screaming, BIRTHERS! We get the facts, all the pro Obama folks have going for them is slander.

CEI reviewed Freedom of Information Act requests sent between January 2012 and this spring from several environmental groups friendly to the EPA’s mission, and several conservative groups, to see how equally the agency applies its fee waiver policy for media and watchdog groups. Government agencies are supposed to waive fees for groups disseminating information for public benefit.

For 92 percent of requests from green groups, the EPA cooperated by waiving fees for the information

CEI, on the other hand, had its requests denied 93 percent of the time.

EPA waives fee requests for friendly groups, denies conservative groups

edit on 19-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by topdog81

Sadly, I believe it's a clear combination of both of the points you mentioned. As someone that staunchly supported the President up to reelection -

I now feel deeply betrayed by the broken promises and sickened by the entirely contradictory actions of what was promised to the American people.

You do realize now that you have lost your Obama blinders that I am obligated to report you to attackwatch.com, [email protected], and fightthesmears.com.
Welcome to the informed voter club.

edit on 19-5-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join