It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A.C.R.T.C. soon to be unmanned drone facility, U.F.O. seen in the skies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Over the past two years the Air Force has been turning the Alpena Combat Readiness Training Center into a new unmanned drone facility. www.alpenanow.com...

As construction of the facility progressed, several unidentified flying objects have been caught on video in the skies over the ACRTC, and three of them are shown in their entirety in this video.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens are thinking our new drones will be far more maouverable than our manned planes....as well as being capable of going higher and faster eventually.....
UFO interceptors? maybe...............

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Rocks. Why would the guy be filming the sky randomly? Then, oh, surprise, out of focus flashlights in the sky! If the people had cameras and likely used them before, how come they can't focus? Would be nice to see a UFO on tape, I personally don't think these are any but a flag and star for the find.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I agree that the person filming needs to do a better job. Find a tree or pole to brace against. But to wisk those away as out of focus flashlights is silly.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
For #s sake!

This is one of my bugbears, just because it is a UFO doesn't automatically mean that it is aliens

Use some common sense, apply logic, and you'll get a rational answer - think about it - USAF is developing this facility into a UAV/UCAV staging area, a mysterious craft, an Unidentified Flying Object is seen over the base, highly likely that it is a UAV being flown out of the facility, just that no one has seen one before hence the UFO designation.

Just stop and think before you jump on the "aliens did this", "aliens flew here", "aliens stole my baby" bandwagon.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:42 PM
link   
We used to "deploy" to this base all the time to get ready for ORI's in the Air Force. Not the best place to visit by any means, but there is nothing in the video that can't be explained by someone with a clearance and a need to know about what this stuff is. It's not alien by any means.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
Rocks. Why would the guy be filming the sky randomly? Then, oh, surprise, out of focus flashlights in the sky! If the people had cameras and likely used them before, how come they can't focus? Would be nice to see a UFO on tape, I personally don't think these are any but a flag and star for the find.

He wouldn't stoop to those tactics. I know the guy who reported on this, he's not into obscuring the truth, unlike the U.S. government is, that lies with everybreath and you can be assured that anything that comes out of a government officials mouth would certainly be nothing but lies, irresponsibility and an inability to take any blame whatsoever.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Interesting vid. Who knows?? Most likely a terrestrial explanation IMHO.

ETA answered my own question by checking the website. I agree with the OP that the poster of the vid would not purposely hoax.

OldCorp was cool and I miss his contributions.
edit on 5/23/2013 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

top topics

join