It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is reality real? Simulated Universe and Holographic Reality (VIDEO)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Congratulations

Thought I would have a look at your channel and noticed you had minecraft, just a suggestion, but like the vid in your OP, perhaps you could do something whilst playing minecraft.

I know for one my son would appreciate it, he is minecraft mad, and would most certainly be open to what you do using the minecraft platform...really great way to engage the pre-teens.

Especially as there is the Stargate mod and Doctor Who mod...the possibilities are endless!

Sorry to go off-topic, just wanted to put it out there, I haven't had a chance to get my son in front of the vid yet, but I intend to.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Is there any way at all, that those currently exploring the code that has been found in the deeper guts of the cosmos, could be somehow mislead by its similarity with computer code?

Think about this for just a moment please. One day, we found out that we could make computational devices work, by fine control over simple on/off binary switching mechanisms. Then, a little later we discovered methods by which we could make more numerous calculations, in a smaller time, with smaller devices. But at no point has anyone asked why any of it works at all. It is probably because these machines and thier operation, exploit a function of the universe itself, in order to work in the first place. That function being, the interaction between electromagnetic forces and the materials of which the universe is made.

The real question is, does this code have a deeper meaning, or is it simply the way the universe functions. Is the surprise felt by those examining this phenomenon warranted? Does the code of the cosmos indicate a higher power running things, or is this an example of chaos becoming order when one veiws it from the correct level of understanding?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I think that often actually.

If I collect you correctly...and I think I do.

Hugs.

MM

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I think consciousness is the fundamental reality and that is what created this simulation. I believe consciousness (god, the programmer, the one, whatever), is digital in nature, meaning that it started off very dim and eventually evolved into an on and off state. From there it became more complex and eventually became what it is now, which includes all of our consciousness. It became intelligent but some things were missing. There is no such thing as a physical universe in true reality. It is fundamentally non physical and therefore there are little or no laws to abide by. True reality is eternal and formless... just thought. But that thought needs experience, and experience is best created by controlled environments that include laws, laws of physics that are governed by math, which is fundamentally an on or off state. After all, math is the universal language of this physical universe, and we can use the exact same math to create our own simulations. This is a simulation of experience and that is defined by its physical nature, with physical laws (just physics and math at the core) providing consequences for actions, therefore creating duality and all sorts of things like the illusion of separation, cooperation, evolution, learning, feeling, etc.

Your hand never actually touches a basketball. It's only two invisible forces repelling each other, forces that have to work according to a program. The texture you 'feel' is just a sensory input that your brain decodes and interprets as 'feeling texture from the ball'. The ball is mostly made of space and it is held together in a way that it is programmed to do. Bacteria can be programmed with binary on and off just like a computer program. It's really a very simple concept and perfectly suited for 'experiences', just like the simulations we create are for the same. The one we are in has a LOT of purpose. It creates the ability to learn and understand the difference between right or wrong. In a fundamental reality where mind is one at the top tier and there are no physical laws to simulate consequences such as death, there is a LOT that is possible to be learned in a physical universe that simply can't be learned in true fundamental reality. The good thing is, we only play a character here and death is only an illusion, but it's necessary to keep us lower species such as humans interested in making earth life the best we can make it while we are in it in an attempt to evolve our consciousness and therefore evolve the One consciousness as a whole. These simulations are necessary because they provide an environment of controls and paths to evolving. We are using the bodies and the physical universe simulation to evolve consciousness and lower the entropy of the complete mind.

Once you accept such a simple concept (i don't even think it's holographic), you realize exactly how the universe can have no boundaries, never ending. Anyone who plays a video game and has hacked or cheated by turning on 'no clipping', allowing you to fly outside the level (universe) quickly realizes that you can translate your character's coordinates forever away from that level, meaning you can fly opposite of the level created by the designers forever through empty space within the game. It will just keep going with no walls to ever reach, because you can do that in a simulation. The simulated universe explains SO many things, including everything paranormal and normal, and is so simple of a concept when you think about it. There are a lot of facts that support it and Occam's Razor states that out of two supporting theories for the same phenomenon, the simpler one is usually the best.The consciousness and simulation theory is simple and explains everything. It also means we are more than our physical bodies, and there is so much more to who we are and to what reality truely is than what we can detect here with our 5 senses.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Are we the ghost in the shell? What is consciousness? What is free will? Did some entity imagine me? All fascinating questions.

This theory just came on my radar within the past year and all seems extremely logical, but all I can say is whoever made this simulation and let all these sociopaths rise to the top is pretty messed up.

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
In my book I have explained how we are living in two world: Holographic Universe and the Real World.

On 18th January, 2015, I have launched my e-book titled “Holographic Universe: An Introduction”. Free downloads are allowed for 7 days from today at Smashwords for 7 days from 18-1-2015. After the 7 days, the e-book will be sold in Smashwords, at the same price as in Amazon.

The following is the link to my e-book at Smashwords:
www.smashwords.com...

The following is the link to the e-book at Amazon:
amzn.to...
edit on 19-1-2015 by BKPari because: a mistake

posted on Jan, 19 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: BKPari

Thanks for the ad, stranger (wouldn't it be better to include a large post on the topic itself, since you are an expert and a fine holograph indeed), but thanks even more for bumping this thread by Mr. Mask, which features in the OP one of his very good explanational videos.

And the star you have, that's from me (both for bumping this thread and a tradition I follow here of giving everyone with 0 stars their first star, no matter what the post. If you didn't have 0 stars I wouldn't have given it to you until you beef up the information that you have in your knowledge base on the subject, sort of like you suggest here www.abovetopsecret.com... ).

edit on 19-1-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
So many telescopes out there and so far none have found even one underdamped signal, still.

Until underdamped signals are found, there's no proof that reality IS REAL

physicsbuzz.physicscentral.com...

To tell whether the universe is holographic, researchers took a look at the different intricate ways these signals could oscillate. If the signals are underdamped, meaning they move back and forth before reaching a point of equilibrium, then we can’t be living in a hologram. This is because if we’re living in a holographic universe, every signal we see must have a counterpart in a lower dimensional world. An underdamped signal can’t have such a counterpart. If we see underdamped signals, then we can conclude that we’re not living in a hologram!

So, how do we search for such a signal? In the coming years, the Simons Observatory will be scanning the cosmic microwave background looking for information about cosmic inflation. These projects will not only teach us about the evolution of our universe, but also whether the universe we see is truly the one that exists.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join