It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Micahel Moore is used to cover-up the electronic vote fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
QUESTIONS ...
As the results of Florida were announced, do you remember Edwards not rising an eyebrow about it and just repeating, one more time what he had repeated again and again before the elections : "every vote counts and every vote will be counted" ?

Now if you ask yourself : why doesn't Kerry contest this grotesque fraud insted of conceading defeat, try remembering what did you ask yourself as Kerry admitted to be part of the same satanic secret society as his "oppositor" ...

Now if you asked yourself in the three days after the election, where is Michael Moore ... and if ask, when he pops-up again, why does he do his best to distract from the fraud of counting the votes ... try remembering what did you ask yourself as Michael Moore did his best to avoid the question of the "plane that hit the Pentagon", the "detail" that immediately exposes 9/11 as a insider operation, even for a child.

... and ANSWERS

Yes, that was the role of Kerry/Edwards/Moore : to make you believe that with electronic machines it's still possible to trust the results of an election
... something that any kid that used a computer for a while knows it is a blatant lie.

Yes, the role of Bush and Gore in 2000, contesting for weeks the results, was to make people believe that it was necessary to "invest" in Diebold
machines next time.

But who cares ? The Dow Jones is up and above all, the oil price is down, right ? Poor fools ...
BTW, the staging of the "new economy hoax, version II" this time will not last as long as part I. In fact it won't even last one week ...

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It is possible that the NWO or skull & bones paid off Michael Moore so he would conform to their agenda.

Perhaps he took Dubya's advice to "find a real job"??

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I could imagine that while the results started turning in the favor of Bush that Kerry may have received a visit from a few thugs who warned him to keep his mouth shut if ya know what I mean.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ahhh yes...us poor fools. I dont really know if I am the one to be worried about, did you listen to yourself? So caught up in conspiracy that you can't just accept Kerrys loss. Your world must be a really sad one, yeah??? Whats there to contest when the votes are not as close as they were in 2000? Bush won, Kerry lost. Thank You America!!!! thank you for not sittng there and believing every conspiracy theorist, nutcase, and foreighner there is. Thank you for picking the person you think is best for the job of the President of the United States of America. Not the President of all these other countires, they get to choose their own...we get to choose ours. We have our best interest at heart, they have theirs. We live in a great country, not perfect by far, but a great country. We get to elect those we we want to lead us, and that we have done.

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yes, that was the role of Kerry/Edwards/Moore (and of the stage background painted as "thousands of lawyers and millions of dollars to challenge any fraud") ( : to make you believe that with electronic machines it's still possible to trust the results of an election

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
QUESTIONS ...

But who cares ? The Dow Jones is up and above all, the oil price is down, right ? Poor fools ...
BTW, the staging of the "new economy hoax, version II" this time will not last as long as part I. In fact it won't even last one week ...

I was wrong. It lasted three weeks ...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Micheal Moore is a little outthere and nothing would suprise me. however, BUSH WON.......get over it.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'll take sides with MattMarriott on this one,

-George HW Bush attended Yale and is Skull & Bones
-George W Bush attended Yale and is Skull & Bones
-John Kerry attended Yale and is Skull & Bones
-John Heinz attended Yale and was Skull & Bones

John Heinz was assasinated by George HW Bush when the senator promised to blow the roof on the Iran contra conspiracy and perhaps the Kennedy assasination. I believe John Heinz was booted out of the Skull & Bones/illuminati secret society for threatening to take the truth to the public. I also believe a secret love affair took place between John Heinz's wife Teresa Heinz and senator John Kerry before his assasination. Teresa agreed to allow the assasination to take place, keep a tight lip, with her obviously inheriting his vast fortune/estate.

A year later in 1992, George HW Bush hosted and "introduced" Teresa and John Kerry during an enviromental ball in Brazil.

Odd isnt it, especially when you start to theorize on 2004 election frauds..

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Maybe Kerry was paid off. Don't contest the vote, we will give you X amount.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriz_4
Maybe Kerry was paid off. Don't contest the vote, we will give you X amount.

Look at how much money Kerry already has. Blackmail would make more sense if you want to look at it like that.

new topics

top topics

join