It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO caught on Live ISS Camera Stream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

The title says it all.
Original video:
www.ustream.tv...
(starting at 00:25:47)
edit on 18-5-2013 by Willease because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Commenting on behalf of myself....."I don't know what that is!"

Commenting on behalf of pretty much every other poster..... "It's space debris!"

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You sped your version up i see.

Most likely a star in the distance given the real speed it is moving in relation to the ISS, it could even be Venus.

It takes 4 minutes to pass....the ISS is traveling at 17500mph...so its stationary, its a planet or star.
edit on 18-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The thing I love about videos like this is that it's really hard to debunk footage from an official satelite or station in space. We can't assume it's a plane or a chinese lantern or anything earthly for that matter simply because none of those things can reach space. We also can't say it's another satelite by the look of it's direction and speed, plus i'm pretty sure they are far away from any satelite to avoid collision which is probably just a normal saftey measure. Anyways.. So what can we say it is besides an unidentified flying object? Thanks for posting this.
edit on 18-5-2013 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
You sped your version up i see.

Most likely a star in the distance given the real speed it is moving in relation to the ISS, it could even be Venus.

It takes 4 minutes to pass....the ISS is traveling at 17500mph...so its stationary, its a planet or star.
edit on 18-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

Good point I didn't know if the video had been altered in anyway, especially in speed. That information would of been helpful in the Op. But how come that star is so visable compared to all the rest? To be honest I don't even see any other stars.. and do you think it could be the speed and slight turn of the station itself?
edit on 18-5-2013 by BruceEFury because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yea, no way to know what this is, but, I guess that does make it "Unidentified"!!

Can't tell where the camera is pointed. Could be straight down, and we're seeing a planet side light moving due to the stations movement.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Good point I didn't know if the video had been altered in anyway, especially in speed. That information would of been helpful in the Op. But how come that star is so visable compared to all the rest? To be honest I don't even see any other stars.. and do you think it could be the speed and slight turn of the station itself?

It could be a planet like venus, some planets are very bright depending on the time of the year.
Some stars can be seen in some footage but as the lights are on the ISS they are drowned out by the lights.

Most UFO channels neglect to tell the whole story, thats how they get views.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Willease

Nothing interesting.
Planet? Star? Does it matter?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
the only thing true about all the videos uploaded to the internet is that they are indeed "unidentified".

man. where is the proof already?! it's 2013 and we have been looking up for years and years!!

i'm about to call shenanigans on the whole alien thing!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
Yea, no way to know what this is, but, I guess that does make it "Unidentified"!!

Can't tell where the camera is pointed. Could be straight down, and we're seeing a planet side light moving due to the stations movement.

I should have elaborated further when I posted this I guess.
The object is not a light from Earth as this photo will show...

Also, I fast forwarded the video 5X because if I didn't, it would be like watching paint dry...
which is what I had to do to find the anomaly, hours and hours of the most boring video hoping
to catch things like that.

Other than that and adding music to it, it isn't altered in any way.
Thus why I included the link to the original.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
....added music to it, and sped it up 5x.

That's all I needed to know.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I'm going to ignore that last comment because it's just rude. If you prefer to watch a ten minute video
with no music, then knock yourself out.

For those of you that find this kind of thing interesting, check out this closeup using PhotoZoom Pro...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Willease

Photozoom is no good, what it does is change the image, nothing from the original is left. It doesnt zoom in per say, it uses an algorithm to resize the pixels...and guesses whats between the original pixels...it smooths, it cannot zoom beyond the original resolution.

Its a cool gif, but its not whats in the video.

Again, more misinformation and a basic lack of understanding to try and make it "fit"

edit on 19-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Willease
The title says it all.

Youtube video of ufo with music added = hoax.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willease
[SNIP]

A bit harsh dont you think given you are wrong about everything in the video???
Back to GLP where you belong!!!

Of course this "anomaly" is still there, its a planet LOL

Im not a pompous troll, you are an idiot that lacks the understanding to debate a subject you quite clearly have no understanding of. You have to stoop to insults, without trying to prove me wrong.

Your photozoom thing is nonsense, it proves nothing, only that you have no idea of how the program works. Your sped up film also proves nothing, other than you dont have a clue what you are looking at. If only you spent the time educating yourself on space, and computer programs instead of wasting that time looking for things you dont understand

Just because some people are more versed in the subject and argue claims such as yours, doesnt make them troll, losers or "NASA nazis" (whatever that is??).

I see lots of UFO channels pushing bs, claiming reflections and planets are UFO's, yours is just another one to add to the thousands of others that havent got a clue. If you dont understand what you are looking at, spend some time educating yourself, and maybe even learning how to debate/communicate with people in a less hostile manner.

I see you have made more videos of this from different days lol, milk it for all its worth!! Its a shame most people on youtube dont spend their time looking into explanations rather than blindly believing anything....because its easier i suppose. You can show this for the next 20 years (as its a planet and will be here for a long time to come) and hardly anyone will question you...the so called expert lol. You find something you dont understand and call it a UFO, its common on Youtube..and here for that matter.

edit on 20-5-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed quoted post

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Funny how we never see any planets or stars in most ISS videos, but when it suits the debunkers they invoke it just for their excuse.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
Funny how we never see any planets or stars in most ISS videos, but when it suits the debunkers they invoke it just for their excuse.

See them all the time, as well as the moon, but they are labelled UFO's on the videos you watch.....i dont have time to look at all the moon and planet videos, neither do others, and to be fair, none of you believe us anyways (ignorant), there are millions on youtube. Same as reflections, thats another good one i see a lot on youtube lol, storms on earth when the ISS is facing earth is yet another one..people really should go educate themselves on what they are watching before making videos and commenting on them.

Everything YOU see in space is a UFO, because you dont know what you are looking at...some of us do, get over it

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
What i find interesting is that the video can't be viewed on my device. Yet they can put a man on the moon. 8(

P

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by strafgod

Ahhh another technique used by those only interested in financial gain from their "truth" videos lol, the video must be set to "monitizable platforms only", this means some mobile devices arent allowed to watch it as they cannot service adverts on them....make money. They have to go into the monitization setting to change this, its not set to this as default.

If the video is really that good, revealing, earth shattering, why limit the audience to those who can only click adverts? The truth is, these people are only interested in the financial gain they can make through peoples ignorance (lack of understanding and possible gullibility).

new topics

top topics

join