It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piers Morgan waking up? "American government bordering on tyranny".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Piers is referring to the recent revelations that the US government is targeting groups via the IRS and spying on the AP.

But I have to wonder, hey Piers, what about the "free speech zones", raids on organic farms, raids on dairy farms, warrant-less spying on citizens, warrant-less searches, secret renditions, unPatriot Act, the NDAA, black sites, lie based wars of aggression, city-wide martial law type "lock downs", TSA, militarized police, torture, citizen watch lists, citizen kill lists, citizen assassinations...

edit on 18-5-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think we have passed the word "Bordering".

I think "Drunk with Power" summed it up for me...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

WAY past bordering.

Forget about recent history as I briefly listed above.

Human experimentation, MK Ultra, overthrowing foreign governments, installing puppets, CIA assassinations, CIA drug dealing... I mean whats going on???

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

WAY past bordering.

Human experimentation, MK Ultra, overthrowing foreign governments, installing puppets, CIA assassinations, CIA drug dealing... I mean whats going on???

Re-Election at any cost.

When he swore to uphold the Constitution he must of had his fingers crossed.

This is way bigger than most people realize...To their credit, some are waking up.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
First Jon Stewart, now piers Morgan. It must be baaaaad.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Originally posted by gladtobehere

WAY past bordering.

Re-Election at any cost.

When he swore to uphold the Constitution he must of had his fingers crossed.

This is way bigger than most people realize...To their credit, some are waking up.

i highly doubt re election will do anything. presidents are only figure heads and this stuff has been going on for a long time

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

And yet this dude thinks that tyranny isn't a legitimate reason for gun ownership.
He's so full of contradictions. It seems that so many of these "journalists" have come out screaming about tyranny while ignoring some of the most egregious examples of it. I guess tyranny is only an important issue when it is something they care about at stake.

new topics

top topics

join