It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-19-13 "Expect Us" = All U.S. Banks denial of service shutdown attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Well, I guess I'll see you all on here tomorrow!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well, I'm still alive over in the UK....for now!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So it reached zero half an hour ago, and now just says 'now!'
Boring. So, where's the next doom clock?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I can't believe anyone thought anything of this in the first place. I remember seeing the instructional image telling people to spread the word and get people scared when it was originally posted on 4chan and a couple hours later on 420chan. The ONLY point of this was to upset paranoid people and get a rise out of sites like ATS. Somewhere a master troll is trololololing hard.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
“When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends,

it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it,

and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security…”

–Declaration of Independence

Government is nothing but a corporation – an enterprise operation that treats people no differently than cattle in its consideration of the governed.
Think tanks and authors who make this distinction quite clear; that people are nothing but profit and loss commodities for governments disposal.
Improving kill-ammunition ratios determining local choice between precision and saturation bombing.
The shortcomings of war as a mechanism of selective population control.

Internet Matrix – a symbol of reality digitally presented by the corporate power elite to pacify and entertain; maintaining the anger and ultimate frustration of an entire sub-culture within a tightly corked artificial bottle and restraining any real action or solution within as the real world and government carries on without legal challenge.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It will be 4:00 pm in Beijing when my clock closes. Banks close at 5:00 pm in Beijing.
ETA: All of China is one time zone. UTC+8
edit on 19-5-2013 by Emeraldous because: Ad Infinitum

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
All that happened was the countdown switched to the word now, and my computer restarted, though I thik it was just a coincidence haha

But I do notice that the page was created 8/7/10 so August 7th 2010. Does that date mean anything

edit on 19/5/2013 by SemperParatusRJCC because: Added thoughts, musings et al

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Arnold pumps you up for YouTube Comedy Week - Join in May 19-25

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7/30/2012 by dreamfox1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamfox1

wow, you edited that from the past, i just new a time traveler would comment on this soon!!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:48 AM
link   
the Expect Us group or cell will be needing to attack more than 4 individual 'systems' to do the DOS action threat...

Interbank network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An interbank network, also known as an ATM consortium or ATM network, is a
computer network that connects the ATMs of different banks and permits these ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interbank_network
Shetab Banking System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Shetab (Interbank Information Transfer Network) system is an electronic
banking clearance and automated payments system used in Iran. The system
was ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shetab_Banking_System
One Network Bank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Working in parallel with similar systems was however not enough for the three
rural banks. In 1996, RB Panabo and Network Bank entered a “mutual purchase” ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Network_Bank
Banking Networks - STM

Solutions for Banking. ✓ Secure Banking Data Transfer and Encryption. ✓ ATM
Networks, Mobile Banking, & Point of. Sale. ✓ Payment Systems & International ...
www.stmi.com/stma3/index.php/component/docman/doc_download/1-banking-networks?Itemid=347

too much fiction for me...there are too many systems at play...
other than something like a meteor swarm hitting all the satellites which link all theses banking facilities on the planets surface
edit on 19-5-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Think it's time to send this to the hoax bin.

Better yet the trash bin.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit

Because as soon as the U.S. Dollar dies, and the stock market crashes, the U.S. Govt will initiate an EMP ATTACK A.K.A. WORLDWIDE BLACKOUT. So how are you going to eat when there are global riots in pitch black darkness?? Keep in mind the world’s water supply will be poisoned and the internet will be shutdown.

So an EMP is going to black out the sun, worldwide?!?

And the moonlight?!?

And the rainfall will be coming down poisoned?!?

Yeah right

the EMP will be so powerful that matches won't work. the element of fire itself will tremble at the might of...oh who am i kidding? i just use these countdown clocks as an excuse to get drunk

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I mean what are the chances that Anon is just the CIA playing mind games? Making the internet a dangerous place so that they can apply tougher laws against it. Think about it people! Problem, reaction, solution.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Well obviously we will wait until daylight to do what needs to be done

I don't get the fear of having no electricity. Humans did just fine before the light bulb. I wouldn't worry. In fact, it may be one of those things that needs to happen.

It would be a hilarious reset. No more banks, no more debt.

If people act like decent adults towards each other, nothing bad would happen. Not saying there would be no riots or anything, but I'm sure people aren't going to be running the streets armed to the teeth robbing people of their food and water. I still have some faith in humanity.

I think most people would be smart enough to realize going outside and going all Mad Max on the populace would end in a bad day.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cconn487

I don't get the fear of having no electricity. Humans did just fine before the light bulb. I wouldn't worry. In fact, it may be one of those things that needs to happen.

You'll be surprised how fast every one will turn into cave people.. Electricity gives us security. If you take it away all hell will break loose. Until we get used to that, too.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by cconn487
Well obviously we will wait until daylight to do what needs to be done

If people act like decent adults towards each other, nothing bad would happen. Not saying there would be no riots or anything, but I'm sure people aren't going to be running the streets armed to the teeth robbing people of their food and water. I still have some faith in humanity.

I think most people would be smart enough to realize going outside and going all Mad Max on the populace would end in a bad day.

Your faith in people is sweet. Dumb, but sweet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join