It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5-19-13 "Expect Us" = All U.S. Banks denial of service shutdown attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I'm sure many of you have heard of the countdown clock - www.05-19-13.com... which now stands at T-Minus 5 hours, and having read little about this date, I stumbled across an interesting article which may shed some light.

Link to article:
thesnitchprotocol.blogspot.co.uk...

It's quite a long read, and explains the collapse of the US dollar, Hacking, RFID Chipping and the Ilumminati Cards. All of which comes to some 'supposed' climax on Sunday 19th May. (We all love a doomsday date right?)

FACE IT FOLKS. It. IS. OVER!!!

There is nothing you can do about it. For all of you supposed “preppers”, I don’t know what to tell you. Because as soon as the U.S. Dollar dies, and the stock market crashes, the U.S. Govt will initiate an EMP ATTACK A.K.A. WORLDWIDE BLACKOUT. So how are you going to eat when there are global riots in pitch black darkness?? Keep in mind the world’s water supply will be poisoned and the internet will be shutdown. So your attempts at communication will be SHOT!

Sorry if this has been posted already....otherwise, have fun.

edit on 18-5-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2013 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
That is creepy!!!!
that chinese lady in the background is scary!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

It's 9 hours and 44 minutes or so and counting.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Another "countdown clock"! Really!

Nothing to see here. Carry on.....unless! Has anyone checked Obama's White House calendar to see if anything is scheduled next week?! OMG! It's the end of the world chicken little!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

You know if their mommies happen to read the message they will cut the internet signal going to their basements and once again their plans for world destruction will be foiled! Double drats!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
05-20-13 will be here soon and all will be fine. Not downplay the economy but why 5-19-13?

We are always hearing "The end is nigh"...and then tomorrow comes.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

It's 9 hours and 44 minutes or so and counting.

Strange, I have it at 4 hours and 40....

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
there was that terrible jim carrey/steve carrel movie about magicians recently, and it was all about slight of hand, and now there's this coming out at the end of the month...

"Now You See Me" - Official Trailer

I wouldn't be too surprised if something big happens around it's release, completely shifting our focus from all this IRS/libya news

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

What time zone are you in?

I just this moment took this capture:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

cool, had forgotten about this, thanks for the link.
Little time left, Ill leave the site open and come back when its near the end. Hope it's not another time-waster,

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Hey there's a link within the countdown site that leads you to an artisan beer made in Portland Oregon....gluten free beer, I think I'll try some.

link   

RE: Time Zones

I posted this in my 5/19/13 thread:

Is their countdown timer an hour behind Eastern Time? Chicago's an hour behind. Perhaps some THING is going to go down in Chicago?

And I was just reminded of this:

Inside source reveals FEMA & DHS preparing for mass graves and martial law near Chicago
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by questioningall
started on 2/12/2009 @ 12:23 PM

edit on 5/17/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: link

link   

What time zone are you in?

I just this moment took this capture:

I'm in the UK, and here's mine....

At the end of this countdown, it take's us to 1:00am BST, but the countdown clock has it set for GMT so already a mistake with regards to this part of the world.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
"All Day, All Week! #Occupy... WTF!!!!!

Protester Down!!!!

The Whole World Is Watchi..."

(Feed is Currently Unavailable. The Live-stream will continue momentarily.)

**Anti-Establishment Music Video ft. Guy Fuax**

ChatRoom: "What happened to the LiveStream?"

Trololol!!!!

Haha!

Good Times!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Well after looking into it, and following some links, and applying some critical thinking skills......

Well honestly, in my experience, anon doesn't have spell check errors on their releases, and this one did......

Also it says it is the .gov doing it.......

With too much religious context.....(666)RFID, Jesus this, repent that, jesus this some more....

I have spent time around some anons, the only references to religion they usually give are in jest, or insultingly, never repent for the world is over kind of idiocy.

So I call BS......

If I am wrong....well we are gonna die anyways so WTF does it matter.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

Your critique was excellent. And I agree.

The beer link in the countdown was the big red flag for me.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Ahh yes....Google Adsense!

That's where I'm going wrong. All I need to do is make a false (or vague) prophecy set to 3 years in the future, accumulate a s**t-load of hits, and place Adsense on there, creating a money-making machine!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The internet has become a giant mental amusement park, and the rides keep getting higher and more twisted.

I follow Anon and I respect the ideals, the message and the raw intellect that allows them to execute a brand new type of bloodless war..... it makes them heroes to causes everywhere. But Anon's long coat tails attract a lot of crap that we need to sift through before calling the coat tail crap, theirs.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   

so i was just watching angels and demons, and Tom hanks talks about the number 503 apparently its everywhere in his illuminatii research.

So if the illumanatti is as powerful as some believe, this tom hanks movie could be message, indicator, blatant spit in our face.....ect.

Anyway for arguments sake the illuminatti mentions the number 503 in a movie made by the illuminatti how does it correlate with 5-19-13. If you do the numerology thing it would go something like this

05 / 1+9= 1 0/ 1 3

i not saying this holds any weight i just thought it was an interesting coincideence, but for those of you that know more about the illuminatti is 503 a real thing?
edit on 18-5-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2013 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Because as soon as the U.S. Dollar dies, and the stock market crashes, the U.S. Govt will initiate an EMP ATTACK A.K.A. WORLDWIDE BLACKOUT. So how are you going to eat when there are global riots in pitch black darkness?? Keep in mind the world’s water supply will be poisoned and the internet will be shutdown.

So an EMP is going to black out the sun, worldwide?!?

And the moonlight?!?

And the rainfall will be coming down poisoned?!?

Yeah right

top topics

<<   2 >>

join