It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Error of the Money Changers - Mystery Revealed from the Error

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I will keep this as simple as possible. Each planet in our solar system is precisely twice the distance from the sun as the one before. That is, with the exception of the Earth. Earth as the Measure... What element is the ONLY element that could bind for animated life from matter? Carbon. What is mankind's number? 6. What is the 6th element? Carbon. Why not silicone? The mass is too large. It does make a good conduit for information in computers, but not physical life. Carbon is the only element and Earth is in the exception to the ration from the sun. Why? Both must be set exactly for life to exist from Carbon (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons).

Do you see how this connects to the money changers? Okay, then keep reading.

What is the cornerstone from which life is made? For us, it is strong and weak nuclear force in a balance equilibrium for Carbon to supply life. The Sun and Moon must be present for the following cycles to be set perfectly:

The Water Cycle - Carbon Cycle - Oxygen Cycle - Nitrogen Cycle - Phosphorous Cycle

The pattern of nature is to give. One layer gives to the next before cycling back again. From each of the cycles above, the abundance of the whole depends on each part giving what is necessary for the entire process to thrive. Nature shows us the pattern of multiplicity supporting unity. What is the cornerstone of these cycles? Giving.

One verse tells us the truth behind the money changers.

Psalms 118

20 This is the gate of the Lord
through which the righteous may enter.
21 I will give you thanks, for you answered me;
you have become my salvation.
22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
23 the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The Lord has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad.

Like a road paved for cars to travel, God provides gateways for our paths in life to move. The cornerstone of this pavement is the foundation stone that is set in place from the beginning. That foundation stone is giving toward surplus. Apart from suffering what is earned, no giving can take place and no surplus is generated. More on this later. What can we see so far? God is showing us how His kingdom must operate. By allowing us to go our own path, the truth is revealed.

What is God's aim in all of this? Look at the ages to know. The age of the Father was Adam to Abraham. This age (2000 years) introduced the faithful Father willing to give His son in place of what Abraham would never want to lose. The age of the son is Issac to Jesus (2000 years). This is the age of the son in the wilderness being raise by the Father. The last 2000 years is the age of the introduction and work of the Holy Spirit. When mankind sinks, the Spirit rises. We are at the sinking point now. The last age is the age of salvation and lasts 1000 years, thus completing the 7 day cycle. What must take place for this cycle to complete?

1 Corinthians 15

20 But Christ has indeed been raised from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep. 21 For since death came through a man, the resurrection of the dead comes also through a man. 22 For as in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him. 24 Then the end will come, when he hands over the kingdom to God the Father after he has destroyed all dominion, authority and power. 25 For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet. 26 The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 27 For he “has put everything under his feet.”[c] Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ. 28 When he has done this, then the Son himself will be made subject to him who put everything under him, so that God may be all in all.

Our dominion and authority and power must be removed. What does this look like in reality? To know, you must follow the money. What is our commerce system based on? Taking. We are surrounded by debt, which is the mark of the selfish thief. The mark of the Beast (Mankind's animal nature) is what we take. Carbon is the mark of mankind and Carbon is the mark of our commerce system's fuel. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is the mark of mankind and we cannot buy or sell apart from the mark of taking. Our commerce system is based on this pathway. The Builders (Masons) have selected this system and mankind has been moved along this pathway by our pursuit of the fruit of knowledge (Technology). All along, the perfect technology was already given to us as the fruit of the garden. Nature was our gift and we were the top of that foundation. When we choose to take rather than give (Pattern of nature), we were the builders who rejected the cornerstone. We continue on this path today and we will die in the fire because of it.

Do you and I have the mark? Yes. We have not sold everything and given to the poor, which is the pathway for salvation. We have not followed the sermon on the mount, which is the pathway for our walk to be pleasing to God. What is the answer? How are we saved in spite of these facts? Can we do it ourselves? Can we overcome?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with[c] the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

The Pharisees and Sadducees are our leaders. They are told how to proceed. They must walk the other direction and give to bear fruit. Although we cannot, as people on the Earth, overcome the fallen giants of Enoch's Day, we can give within the system. Giving is not hard to do. Assisting others is not hard to do. By taking the name of Christ, we apply the waters of baptism (our immersion into reality) so that we can repent. Repentance is putting out the fire with the water. This is what baptism represents. We are born for this purpose. Those who trust Christ are saved by the water cleansing the temple. The fire is for others, as stated above.

How can we be saved if we do not overcome by our works and giving? Simple. Only one man has ever lived that was able. God himself came to show us what a true friend does. He gave only and suffered every step in our place. The Lamb of God walked the path for us. The Builders (Masons) reject this and continue building their outer temple. All the while, the saved are building the temple of the heart by following Christ out the door to a new Heaven and Earth. What do we receive on the other side of the Jordan?

Deuteronomy 6

10 When the Lord your God brings you into the land he swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give you—a land with large, flourishing cities you did not build, 11 houses filled with all kinds of good things you did not provide, wells you did not dig, and vineyards and olive groves you did not plant—then when you eat and are satisfied, 12 be careful that you do not forget the Lord, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Slavery is ended with inheritance. Overcome with Christ. That's the only way.

See this thread for more: Global Financial Meltdown

What can stop this from happening as planned? Simple. The Builders can assist all of us in rebuilding the world on the cornerstone. Judgment is averted. Will this happen? God says the paths are set. The choices are made already. They will enter the fire, while many of us float away in the ark. It's big enough for all of humanity if we only choose to see the light in time.

Let your light shine.

edit on 18-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

What is the cornerstone of these cycles? Giving.

No, wait; it's hydrogen, right?

C'mon, I was just getting it down and you go and change it to 'giving'.

Thanks alot.

*sheesh*

P.S. Fact is, all this 'giving' has its roots in selfishness; as all of the cycles that you mention are seeking equilibrium, for themselves. Sometimes that means giving, sometimes that means taking; and all are subject to various external influences, my two favorite being temperature and pressure.
edit on 18-5-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bybyots

What is the cornerstone of these cycles? Giving.

No, wait; it's hydrogen, right?

C'mon, I was just getting it down and you go and change it to 'giving'.

Thanks alot.

*sheesh*

P.S. Fact is, all this 'giving' has its roots in selfishness; as all of the cycles that you mention are seeking equilibrium, for themselves. Sometimes that means giving, sometimes that means taking; and all are subject to various external influences, my two favorite being temperature and pressure.
edit on 18-5-2013 by Bybyots because:

The first symbols for us to see starts with Hydrogen. Hydrogen has one proton and one electron in equilibrium. As you say, this is where it starts and ends. In the middle, the neutral and positive are together in the nucleus. There were two thieves on the cross and Jesus in the middle as the neutral. One thief was the proton and repented, but the electron did not. Why was the electron selfish? I'll let you figure it out. When you do, you'll see the parallel above and below. The answer is not hard if all things are reduced to the model in nature.

Here is a clue. Remember, nature shows us the totality of what the symbols reveal for truth to be seen correctly. You are almost there.

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

---There are 18 identifiers (6+6+6). Each of the identifiers show the break in the chain on different levels of reality. each is selected for its correspondence to nature. Define each to see the cure.

6 They are the kind who worm their way into homes and gain control over gullible women, who are loaded down with sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, 7 always learning but never able to come to a knowledge of the truth. 8 Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so also these teachers oppose the truth. They are men of depraved minds, who, as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. 9 But they will not get very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be clear to everyone.

Why use the gullible woman as an example? Who does she represent? Why use the magicians of Pharaoh by comparison to Moses? Why is their folly clear to everyone?

Another clue:

1 Corinthians 10

3 They all ate the same spiritual food 4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ. 5 Nevertheless, God was not pleased with most of them; their bodies were scattered in the wilderness.

Spiritual food is knowledge. Here is my thread on this passage: Hidden Mystery of Moses

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

You have a good point. I often give to the poor and give away possessions and share food and drink and smoke with others because I like the feeling it gives me inside. I am very selfish in that I often pursue this type of action that causes me to have good feelings. I also do other things like take time to listen to people's problems and try to give them some comforting words. When I feel I've helped someone, or at least tried my best to, it makes me feel useful, like my life has a good purpose, and so I often find myself seeking out these types of feelings to feed my selfish impulses...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Why use the gullible woman as an example? Who does she represent?

The ever present willingness of matter to be subjected to our desires?

The whore of Babalon?

edit on 18-5-2013 by Bybyots because: ?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I often give to the poor and give away possessions and share food and drink and smoke with others because I like the feeling it gives me inside.

You and I share many of the same faults. Consider this: when a gas system undergoes a decrease in volume, and is subjected to pressure, the stress causes the concentration of the reactants and products to shift the highest concentration to the constituents with the least moles.

Le Chatelier's principle

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
reply to post by Bybyots

You have a good point. I often give to the poor and give away possessions and share food and drink and smoke with others because I like the feeling it gives me inside. I am very selfish in that I often pursue this type of action that causes me to have good feelings. I also do other things like take time to listen to people's problems and try to give them some comforting words. When I feel I've helped someone, or at least tried my best to, it makes me feel useful, like my life has a good purpose, and so I often find myself seeking out these types of feelings to feed my selfish impulses...

With all things, there are degrees of positive and negative. With what you describe above, I can compare this to the two types of pride. One is a feeling derived from doing a good job. The other is satisfaction in knowing we are above another person in some manner. With both these examples, we see the opposites. There are other directions for Pride. One direction is a job well done for another person. In this case, we are not gaining anything for ourselves that is not given away to the other. There is also an opposite to this pride that is lording over another person on behalf of another party. See this in the military officer showing authority over his captured enemy on behalf of the country he serves.

What is the difference in agape love? How many types of love are there?

Agape Love - Whoever has my commands and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love them and show myself to them. (John 14:21, NIV) This is the love a Father uses to work a dead end job so his family can eat. It's the love that would jump out in traffic to rescue a child. It dares to sacrifice for a higher ideal, even if that ideal means losing something that is valued.

Eros is Passon - Now to the unmarried and the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do. But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion. (1 Corinthians 7:8-9

Philia Love is like brotherly love - Love one another with brotherly affection. Out do one another in showing honor. (Romans 12:10 ESV) This is the type of love you are experiencing, but very well could be agape love. I couldn't say for sure. Most people think philia love is biblical love. Not so. There is a difference.

Storge - family love, the bond among mothers, fathers, sisters and brothers.

All of these are necessary for live, but selfishness goes against each of these. Being selfish serves self. Even with Eros love in its proper setting, the lover is giving pleasure and not taking it.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Why use the gullible woman as an example? Who does she represent?

The ever present willingness of matter to be subjected to our desires?

The whore of Babalon?

In part. Matter is Mater and Father is Pater. The matrix is the womb. A gullible woman is ignorant and innocent. Gullibility implies deception on the other end of the relationship. A child is gullible. With involution and evolution, the Spirit is immersed into matter. As a condition of this immersion, it must become inconscious. This is the veil over the temple and the very reason we are blind while in the wilderness. Read this thread. Involution and Evolution

Baptism is involution and rising to new life is evolution. We are involved into the material world so we can rise from the experience. In the midst of this process, parts of creation have conspired against allowing the Spirit (Mother) to rise back to the Father. The Sons are the new creations that emerge from the breaking of unity to multiplicity. Those who choose to stay involved are forging a path against the intended process and are then seen by the whole as a type of cancer within the body. The mechanism of judgment at the gateway is a feature of the process from the other side. It cannot be overcome. It is impenetrable. Those who suppress the truth are trying to keep the Spirit from rising back.

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

Not only is this a feature of the process, it is vital to the new life rising back to the Father. Without a scapegoat willingly playing that role, the righteous have no image to redirect them back. Read this document for more:

Eyes Wide Open

And especially this one: Epiphany!

Do I know what I am talking about? Not quite yet, but the picture is emerging. The point is not the process but being on the right side of truth. the Eyes Wide Open document from the dead sea scrolls gives you a good view of how someone from darkness can come to the light. Although darkness can come to the light, light can never be separated from God's grasp. Love overcomes no matter how muddy the pearl gets while cast down.

Gospel of Philip

When the pearl is cast down into the mud, it becomes greatly despised, nor if it is anointed with balsam oil will it become more precious. But it always has value in the eyes of its owner. Compare the Sons of God: wherever they may be, they still have value in the eyes of their Father.

What can we gather from this? God's Spirit is bonded with new sentient life in a process of creating new sentient life that is benevolent. If it turns in the process, it is not claimed back again. God is after new life rising to Him and no life can rise if it chooses darkness over light. Both are equally given so a choice can be made. The opposite is always reflecting the difference back to the other so that both sides remain separated.

God's kingdom holds only the light and love for those who do the same.

Then again, I am using my own reasoning based on what I read. I may be wrong. I don't think I am.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I often give to the poor and give away possessions and share food and drink and smoke with others because I like the feeling it gives me inside.

You and I share many of the same faults. Consider this: when a gas system undergoes a decrease in volume, and is subjected to pressure, the stress causes the concentration of the reactants and products to shift the highest concentration to the constituents with the least moles.

Le Chatelier's principle

Based on what you just said, read this document: Eyes Wide Open

Notice that darkness is equal to light until the end. Darkness is given the upper hand. Compare this to what you just said, then read this from the Tao and notice how lack brings filling in the empty cup.

A man of superior virtue is not conscious of being virtuous, hence is truly virtuous.
A man of inferior virtue performs for the purpose of virtue, hence he is not virtuous.
A man of superior virtue acts without action, and performs with his true nature.
A man of inferior virtue acts with intentional effort.
A man of superior kindness acts a natural act.
A man of superior justice acts with righteousness and feelings for others.
A man of superior etiquette acts according to his true self, hence no one responds to him by
moving away.

---From here, the truth of why this is so is revealed:

There, when Tai is lost, there is Te (virtue).
When Te is lost, there is humanity.
When humanity is lost, there is justice.
When justice is lost, there is etiquette.
Etiquette becomes prevalent when people fail to be sincere and honest.
Hence, chaos begins.
A person of knowledge and self-opinion will be hindered from the enlightenment of Tao.
Thus, this is the beginning of ignorance!
Therefore, one who cultivates himself with Tao,
Embraces the original nature and indulges not in sensual nature.
He abides by the fundamental Oneness and indulges not in sensory pleasures.
Thus, abandon those desires and abide by this true essence of Tao.

---An empty cup is filled because it is empty. One passes to the other.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Le Chatelier's principle

Man, I have had one hell of a day, no pun intended... I'm sure we are safe from hellfire for the time being

So, you'll have to excuse me for the present moment, as I am having trouble thinking clearly. Do you mean that when I give something away, it leaves space in my "system" that must either be filled, or...what? I'm not fond to admit it, but I am completely lost. Are you saying that I feel the need to give because I can sense that there is an imbalance that needs to be corrected? But I basically live just above poverty (by american standards, as I type on my smartphone...I don't feel very sorry for myself to say the least, knowing how conditions are elsewhere), so I don't understand how people can have multiple houses and cars they don't use. I would have a knot in my stomach every day of my life.

But then there's also the question of: If I was a little more "selfish" with my money and belongings, would I be in a better position to help more people? If you're always giving everything away, you can't exactly do a whole lot... For example, I have no car and I don't own my own home, so I can't give people rides or pick them up if they are stranded somewhere, and I can't let any homeless people stay in my house because I don't own one and the apartment I live in has other people living here who may not feel safe having strangers sleeping all over the floors at night. It gets cold and rainy in the pacific northwestern region of the US, so I worry about the homeless. But at the same time, I'm not out there fundraising to open more shelters for the homeless. I'm not in the peace corps helping starving people in other countries. Sometimes I don't know if I'm doing enough, or doing the right thing, or if I'm even helping people all the time...sometimes I may serve as a crutch for someone when they would be better off learning the hard way. I don't know, I just want to do the most good and the least evil as I possibly can while I'm alive, and I'm not interested in receiving accolades, though the occassional "job well done" does feel nice and provide some much needed encouragement at times... And my mind is rather boggled today with some family issues going on. But if you could just clarify a little bit about what you meant about that harmonizing principle, well that would be just fine.

Enoch feel free to chime in as you appeared to know exactly what he was talking about hehe

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I'd be happy to. I want to say though, that I just happened to be doing my chemistry homework when I thought that I would go ahead and distract myself with some ATS and saw Enoch's thread. I've been trying not to get too loose with playing Science/Metaphysics-Mash-Up because I have found that they have a name for folks that do that and it's not a very nice one. But Enoch is really good at it and we are having fun so what the heck. Plus, it's all systems anyway, right?

The gist of it is, that when you have concentrations of gases in equilibrium and you subject them to pressure and reduce the amount of space they can inhabit, the most parts they have to work with to assemble what will be the finished product, in the end, goes to the concentrations of the original reactants that have the least amount (concentration) of stuff to work with.

When the parts meet we call them reactants, but if they meet up in the right way they start to form what's called the products. During the reaction all parties contribute resources to the production of products till the resources are all shared up and the whole deal reaches what's called equilibrium.

Now, in your head imagine with me that we have a mathematical representation of this whole mess. It's simple; we have the reactants on the left and we have the products on the right. Keep imagining; in between the reactants and the products is a pair of stacked arrows going left and right. That just means that at equilibrium, we is as equal as we are going to get for the time being.

The thing to know about what's-his'-names principle is that there are still differing concentrations on either side of that equals signs, ideally held in stasis by the equilibrium. This means actual concentrations of the resources that we mentioned. And when you apply pressure to the system and stress it, those resource numbers shift in the positive to the side of that equals sign that has the least concentration of said resources.

What is to be made of that is up to the interpreter. I think the idea is to use these different models from the systems described in the life sciences to understand metaphysical problems; which is really why I chimed in.

You seem like a really good person; don't change a bit.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Thank you. I know, especially in terms of things like economics, that it can be particularly useful to imagine our civilization as a type of system you might see in science. And its kind of fun
Just to have confidense that something you learned in science can be applied in a variety of other ways. I particularly enjoy Enochs threads, though I normally don't comment. I feel like I am at more of a learning and listening stage for now, as I often get lost reading some of the more deeply metaphysical stuff but I surely do take something with me from each thread, and in this case, I am glad I spoke up
If I am truly a really good person, well then, I would have to say that it takes one to know one

Thank you, too, Enoch, for your kind responses as well. To be truthfully, I am still mulling it over and rereading it to try to grasp the true meaning of your words. Most who know me consider me to be clever, but I explain to them that when you have a surplus of some type of wisdom, you will most certainly experience a deficiency in some other thought processes or learning styles, so I can freely admit that I sometimes have a hard time grasping concepts that are unfamiliar to me, in a timely manner. I guess we all have our strengths and weaknesses.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

A lesser case will always apply to a greater case. Since nature is based on law, then law governs all outcomes. If you smoke, you get cancer or sickness as a generalization. Taking something always ends in debt. In this case, taking reward ends in debt. The reward is what is derived from the activity and will always end in suffering and loss. Flip this over. If you put the smokes down and head to the gym, the suffering you do in the gym brings reward. More life is gained. Suffering always brings reward. Those who have multiple houses and cars either get them from suffering first or they have stolen what it takes to get their reward. What follows the latter case of stealing? Suffering. Working hard brings reward and there is no way around this fact. Stealing makes us a thief and suffering will end the reality rather than begin it. The point is to suffer every step.

A parent works a job and gains a paycheck. This then allows the family to thrive. The thief takes his paycheck and spends it on self-gratifying products and denies the family what they need. Which of these two brings the most reward to the head of the household? The version where he gave the most. Simply take the lesser case and apply it to all areas of your life. Can you be marked with selfishness if you are walking a path of service to others? What follows your suffering every step? Reward.

Imagine a world based, not on Objectivism, but on Altruism. Nothing but surplus would be generated. No debt would be possible. Money is not needed if everyone works forward for others. When they do, the rewards return in multiple. Right now, billions are hungry around the world because we are fixated on our self rather than the other. What's in it for the individual is the rule. Accordingly, many suffer the debt transferred so that the thieves can thrive. Truly, they have their reward already.

The central truth of the Bible is that God's will is to give and receive only. Giving something requires that it is first earned. Receiving only requires humility and need. The best gifts are the ones that are never traced to the giver. God's will also condemns the thief. On the cross, there were two thieves. One repented. Both were still thieves. Why did the one that repented gain paradise? He turned toward the truth and never looked back. He was the first to enter paradise with Christ. What did he do to gain that reward? Simply realize the fault and turn toward the solution. Christ is the name we take and the name is the character of God's will. That's really as simple as true religion requires.

James 1

26 Those who consider themselves religious and yet do not keep a tight rein on their tongues deceive themselves, and their religion is worthless. 27 Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Religion is not what is said, but what is given. Compare the simple truth to many words. All the words simply say the same thing again. Love can only give.

edit on 19-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I will keep this as simple as possible.

Possibly because the only time you're even in the same area code as correct is when you oversimplify things to the point that they are no longer accurate in any sense of the word?

Each planet in our solar system is precisely twice the distance from the sun as the one before. That is, with the exception of the Earth. Earth as the Measure...

Even taken at face value, this is highly unlikely, given that planetary orbits aren't circles and therefore planets are not at fixed distances from the Sun. So let's take a look at the actual orbits of the planets, where it will become readily apparent that you have a very peculiar definition of "precisely":

Mercury -- ranges from 46 - 70M km at perihelion and aphelion, respectively; average of 58M km.
Venus -- ranges from 107.5 - 109M km; average of 108.25M km

According to your model of the solar system, Venus should be about another 8M km farther from the Sun. I'm sure you'll have some kind of rationalization for this discrepancy worked up in no time at all. Shall we keep going? I'll take Earth out of your model, since you say that it is the exception.

Mars -- ranges from 207 - 249M km; average of 228M km

So still not even close to "precisely" twice the distance as Venus. Maybe your "precise" model will get more "precise" as we go further out. Shall we?

Jupiter -- ranges from 741 - 817M km; average of 779M km

Wow, you're really going in the wrong direction. You went from being 8-10M km off to a whopping 323M km off for Jupiter which, according to your very "precise" model, should only be 456M km from the Sun. May as well hit the rest, no?

Saturn -- ranges from 1.35 - 1.51B km; average of 1.43B km
Uranus -- ranges from 2.75 - 3.00B km; average of 2.88B km
Neptune -- ranges from 4.45 - 4.55B km; average of 4.5B km

Your "precise" model is about 100M km off for Saturn, 20M km off for Uranus, and 1.21B km off for Neptune.

Can you please give your personal definition for the word "precise"? Because it seems to differ from the one the rest of the world uses.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

You misunderstand what I am saying. Here is a physicist saying it so you can understand. Argue with him, but I doubt you will win.

The Part you need to watch:
Gerald Schroeder

Source video:

edit on 19-5-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Both are equally given so a choice can be made. The opposite is always reflecting the difference back to the other so that both sides remain separated.

No, Bubba, you're not wrong. I'm trying to make this post without sounding pedantic. You know Plotinus came to the same conclusion? So did i and my best research partner. The Mater is so kind and supportive but in the end She only holds up a mirror, It's the best She can do for us, but we must free ourselves; if the idea of freeing ourselves even crosses our mind.

This has been fun. Your ability to switch it up to China was really impressive.

P.S. Hey just for fun...

Therefore, one who cultivates himself with Tao, Embraces the original nature and indulges not in sensual nature.

He abides by the fundamental Oneness and indulges not in sensory pleasures.

Thus, abandon those desires and abide by this true essence of Tao.

I could swear that Lao Tzu also says that (I paraphrase heavily), "When the going gets really #ty, roll up one's virtue like a scroll and store it in one's chest until times get better".

But maybe that was Confucius.

edit on 19-5-2013 by Bybyots because: ???

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Acts 20:35

...., It is more blessed to give than to receive.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You misunderstand what I am saying.

No, I understood perfectly what you were saying. You just misquoted your own source. No surprise there.

Argue with him, but I doubt you will win.

I don't need to argue with him. The data doesn't support what he's claiming. His number for the orbit of Mercury is close to 10% off the average distance, which once again is a ridiculous number to use because of the orbital eccentricity of most planets. The errors of his exponential model continue to compound until you get to Neptune which, according to his model, should be 7B km from the Sun... and is only a measly 4.5B km from the Sun.

Did you even think to check what your source was claiming before parroting it?

top topics

join