It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a circle of feathers in my backyard?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i don't know where else to put this but my parents are freaking out
so we had an incident with our dog with our neighbor dog.
our german shepard attacked and killed their small dog
after weeks today my parents found a circle of black and grey feathers in a perfect circle in our backyard porch by the back door
we never see birds ever on our backyard or anything
the family is latin/south american
could be this witchcraft?
what can this mean or be????

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
it's definitely possible. sounds like voodoo or santeria.
bad stuff either way.
there's an outside chance somebody used you yard for a ritual but that would be a heck of a coincidence.

www.mojomoon.net...

sounds like a good time for a low profile, possibly a peace offering.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It could mean a cat caught a bird in your backyard.

Des

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

we lived in this house for 12 years no cats around the area

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mellowdrew

There could still be cats despite not seeing any around. They like to wander all places, night or day... Heck, it could have even been a predatory bird that killed the bird or some other sort of animal. I've seen this before, it's not really something to worry about.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidFire

but in a perfect circle? no blood, the feathers are intact perfectly?
im assuming if a cat attacked a bird it would be a mess but a perfect circle that all the ends connect??

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellowdrew
after weeks today my parents found a circle of black and grey feathers in a perfect circle in our backyard porch by the back door

Ok...your dog killed their dog. Has there been a discussion between your family and your neighbors about this? Has your family apologized and perhaps offered to get them a new dog? Has your family shown any sorrow or remorse for what your dog did?

As for the feathers...they could be some sort of a ritual spell.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
ITS BLACK MAGIC

The neighbor seeks justice (revenge in the form of a witches spell) because of a perceived wrong - I suspect that you didn't handle the dog thing correctly. Perhaps you were already "enemies" with your neighbors?

My advice - APOLOGIZE AND REMUNERATE THEM FOR DAMAGES.

Fix it - set things right!!! NOW - Why? You are in some danger either spiritually (black spirit i.e.) or even physically.

Are there Hispanics on the Police force - If so speak to them about it so that they are forewarned of the situation.

Put your question to these people - Black Magic Forum -

[url=http://forum.blackmagicdesign.com/]INDEX

edit on 18-5-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
My guess is someone attempted to hex your dog.

Does it play in that part of the yard?

Depending on belief systems, black and gray feathers can certainly be used to hex or curse.

I tried to look up feather rings and spells, but although I found feathers are heavily used in voodoo, I know it is very secretive, so what that kind of spell would be, I am uncertain. My own thought is though that this is meant for your dog not the family.

Take a good look around your yard and see if there isn't any weird jars buried or hiding in the trees.
If you find these as well, then you are being targeted for voodoo.

I use a ravens feather when I do things, but for me it is a form of protection, and I don't subscribe to any religion.
Circles are usually protection, so black and gray feathers in circle would be the opposite in my mind, someone opening up your dog for attack.

But then, I know nothing of voodoo, only what I have seen and read on tv over the years.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

That link does not appear to go to a real black magic forum, just blackmagic design, which appears to be something all together different.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Birds inhabit every place on the planet.

Unless you have a pic to show us, my guess is predation. If you can, go look around where the feathers are. When smaller hawks hunt song birds they pluck all the feathers and remove the head and feet to lighten the load before taking it to a high perch to consume. You may find other parts of the bird nearby or bits of blood at the quill end of the feathers. That would indicate predation by a raptor of some kind.

We have Coopers hawks around here and I have found these grisly remains of a kill a number of times. Its what they do.

Forms of Black Magic involving feathers of birds like crows or chickens for instance are usually discovered pinned to doorways or hanging from tree branches, tied in little bundles. Its more obviously man made and directed as a curse or spell to someone or place.

ETA:

Small, fat birds like Pigeons and Doves are their favorite.

Heres a link showing feathers from a Morning Dove

feathers

edit on 18-5-2013 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

we apologize and everything seemed okay, they had to put down our dog so we were feeling sorrow as well.
they were never any hostility between our neighbors.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
You did take a picture, for evidence, right?

Also, why mention your parents are Latin American? What are the neighbors? That's what matters.

If you had a picture, it might dispell some of these "its a kill" posts. But then you have to deal with the "you set this up for attention" people... Sigh...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Fight feathers with feathers. Go put it at the bottom of their doorstep tonight. That way at least if they did do it they will know that you know.
Maybe that will back them off if they think they are dealing with someone else who knows the black arts.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

we apologize and everything seemed okay, they had to put down our dog so we were feeling sorrow as well.
they were never any hostility between our neighbors.

That's a bummer about your dog.

Perhaps someone was just messing with you. I used to do that to my kids after we watched the blair witch project. Went outside when they weren't looking and tied a bunch of twigs together and left them all over the yard....Scared the daylights out of them...

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

no my dad didn't take a picture, my dad is the one who discovered it in the morning I was asleep at the time.
Some don't have to believe my story even a picture can be a lie but what I am saying is the truth but we are just wondering as a family what this could mean. My mom is very religious and freaking out about it. Also the neighbor is the one who is latin american

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

If they were pure black I'd say they may have ill intentions. Black and gray, however, is close to black and white which is for protection. Depending on the size, it is possible that somebody was using the feathers for circle casting but that's just weird to do it somebody's yard. Was it where the dog was killed or was that spot significant to your dog?

new topics

top topics

join