It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Abundance of NASA's STS Mission Footage is the Most Compelling Evidence UFOs Exist

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thanks for returning to the debate, Martyn, since you are such a seminal figure in this genre.

Are there some questions you have for me, that you feel I haven't answered? Please pre-check with my
99 FAQs' which already contain lots and lots of answers to common questions.

As you see in the more recent posts, I have a sequence of new questions for you, that a lot of people might be interested in your answers to.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Am I wrong Jim, when I say...that you tried to get the tether incident from NASA only to find that NASA has sequestered the STS-75 mission footage in it's archives, "for eyes only,"

So the ONLY copy of the tether incident video... in the world... is my version, that I grabbed during it's one & only live downlink airing on NASA TV. It was downlinked unseen by NASA censors ahead of time... for immediate analysis.

Thus even you... must use my copy...which I grabbed in 1996...researched it...through'99 & finally released it on March 11, 2000. So why all the secrecy by NASA? Why was there a block on the mission video? Why this mission?

I can see that no matter how obvious it is on the video, that the UFOs were passing behind the tether...That you, Jim are only doing what anyone at NASA would do, coming up with answers that are just plain wrong & in you are in denial about the evidence of UFOs.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by buzzEmiller
reply to post by JimOberg

Am I wrong Jim, when I say...that you tried to get the tether incident from NASA only to find that NASA has sequestered the STS-75 mission footage in it's archives, "for eyes only,"

Yes.

So the ONLY copy of the tether incident video... in the world... is my version,

No.

Thus even you... must use my copy...which I grabbed in 1996...researched it...through'99 & finally released it on March 11, 2000. So why all the secrecy by NASA? Why was there a block on the mission video? Why this mission?

I've lost you.

I can see that no matter how obvious it is on the video, that the UFOs were passing behind the tether...

Huh?

That you, Jim are only doing what anyone at NASA would do, coming up with answers that are just plain wrong & in you are in denial about the evidence of UFOs.

I'd appreciate your discussion of factual errors in the STS-48 link that I just posted.

To begin with -- is the sequence occurring at night or in daytime?

edit on 11-6-2013 by JimOberg because: quote errors

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join