It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Student Rejected for Diversity Post Because He is "White"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hammerfist

Oh, you poor thing. Maybe you could join a White Supremacist group - they seem to be the only entities left standing to fight for the interests of the endangered White European and to rebel against the new all-pervading Globofascism (which, by the way, is being peddled by White middle-aged men - Americans, indeed - how ridiculously ironic and strange).

Or did you think the African and Arab Empire was forcing White Western countries to adopt some strange agenda - this is what many "white" persons don't seem to understand - all of this "equality" blah blah is being peddled by some white persons themselves. So don't go around blaming non-white persons for what is essentially self-racism brought about by a select few white persons.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

I think we should go further back. Had the ancestors of Europe not invaded foreign lands, I highly doubt the West would be having the problems it has now and I highly doubt white people would be the new persecuted and disliked race (as apparently they seem to be :@@
. Those ancestors should have just stayed at home, eh? But then again, if they had, they'd be bl00dy poor, wouldn't they!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dellmonty

"Ashamed of being white" - lol.

Yeah, you go and fight for some arbitrary terminology. Have you ever asked the question: "Who benefits from all of this globofascism, equality, over-liberal agenda"?

Do you really believe that those white persons are "ashamed of being white"? Really, no. What this over-liberal, globofascism is, is that it's actually closet racism and condescending to non-whites and indeed whites alike. All of this "we're equal" nonsense peddled by white liberals is so condescending to non-white people that it's ridiculous Don't mistaken over-liberalness for goodness or altruism or high morality. It's actually very insidious. (And without meaning to be racist or offensive - but if we put the hypothetical "Jewish elite" into the equation, suddenly Occam's Razor is fulfilled and everything suddenly makes sense, because the "Jewish elite" is not exactly white, but not exactly non-white either...interesting...just something to think about...)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
yes that is generally how things go

it depends what state you live in

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

And just why can't a man help/run a womens rights group if he can get the job done? That is the overall goal is it not?

Why would you wanna be lead by the face of your oppressor?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

And just why can't a man help/run a womens rights group if he can get the job done? That is the overall goal is it not?

Who says I want to be led by a oppressor? Obviously as you'll see in my posts, I don't.

Or do you see women as your enemy?

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

He hasn't oppressed anyone.

He has similar physical characteristics, so what?

That's discrimination, pure and simple.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
lol at people who consider this "discrimination" or "racist"
They aren't saying he can't eat with them. They aren't saying he has to use a different restroom.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Read what I replied to. It was of a woman's group being led by a man. Why would a woman's group want to be lead by someone they feel is oppressing them? Common sense. Why would they want a patriarchal group?

edit on 18-5-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MuzzleBreak

I was waiting for a post like this. It's just like the Zionists preaching multiculturalism, it's all a giant charade to protect theme selves and eventually kill all the Goyim.

Zionist World Domination hooooooo!!!!

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Why are there always provisions made for racism and discrimination when white people are the targets? I thought racism and discrimination know no colour/race...

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Now he's going to have to pretend to be a gay black male in order to have any chance at reaching his life goals, and live in constant denial and self shame becuase society won't allow him to freely express who he really is.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
Oh, you poor thing. Maybe you could join a White Supremacist group - they seem to be the only entities left standing to fight for the interests of the endangered White European ...

Actually you've got in back to front.
Any group that fights for the interests of white people is subsequently NAMED as a "white supremacist" group.

...or perhaps you could shoot down my argument by naming a pro-white group that hasnt been named as such?

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
That's pretty much the definition of discrimination. Unless you really believe and interpret that all white males look identically the same and are therefore all guilty of the same wrongs. Considering what he is applying for there's a good chance he is gay, and isn't in a stage of life that would be the best for him to come out in. Lot's of people in college are still dependent on their parents for financial and more importantly moral support, coming out even today would mean many would be cut off from both so they would no longer have a home to return to and they are not yet financially ready to stand on their own.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Well... if you live in a conservative state, like Idaho, white, Christian, heterosexual males really do try to bully their way to the top and suppress other viewpoints.

So universities and liberal states are trying to protect against this, with good reason.

But, unfortunately, because people don't *communicate* we are left with two extremes instead of balance.

I have lived in both, I hate both. I'm not sure if hate is strong enough of a word. How about loathe. If America is going to become two extremist parties, like it already has, I'm going to be sick, like I already am, of it.
edit on 19-5-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I really only have on thing to say on this. The rejection of him due to his race, sexual orientation, or any other factor not related to his qualifications is a direct rejection of diversity.

Pure and simple, don't gloss it over with any PC quibling. It is a rejection of what diversity means.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Would a group of people in the 1960s, whose focus was to empower women, want a man to be their leader??? No.

it isn't about empowering any one group, but equality for all.

how far we've come isn't measured by a power exchange between perceived groups, but rather our willingness to forgive.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

give it a rest hope.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This university is not ready, in any capacity, for a heterosexual white male to be in charge in any way of diversity and inclusion,"

Imagine if that was said about a black or hispanic. My God it would be on every news channel.

It's okay to discriminate against whites in this country though right? Because we're all born into mansions and millions of dollars.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Benevolent Heretic you are great

I've been keeping off ATS lately and just browse occasionally. I am so happy to see that you are still around and bringing your level headed approach to the debates.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join