It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by WeRpeons
9. Prison over population. Hard core criminals and murderers should be euthanized. The prison system and expense of maintaining the life of the most hard core criminals is becoming a burden on law abiding taxpayers.
11. Population control. Families should be limited to how many children they’re allowed to have. The world is only so big with limited resources. We all have to become responsible for preserving it for future generations.
Originally posted by Hopechest
New energy should always be something we are pushing. Subsidize the oil companies to research it and make it profitable for them. They have the tools and staff on hand to get this done the quickest.
Fresh water shouldn't be an issue. We can build desalinization plants to get all the freshwater we need, just have to pay for them.
reply to post by olaru12
The main dire consequence that mankind faces is his propensity to make war. Many nations have "doomsday" biological and nuclear weapons. It's just a matter of time until some paranoid despot uses one.
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101
The cause lays in our individual minds - our uncaring, self centred greedy nature.
Dire earth problems should be a priority for all world governments.
Researchers spend more time creating electronic gadgets and toys for the consumer instead of solving problems that are a threat to life on earth.
1. Recycling machines that will eliminate Landfills.
2. The elimination of cemeteries.
3. Clean new sources of energy.
4. New technology that creates electricity on the premises of individual homes and businesses instead or power plants.
5. New programming technology that eliminates computer hacking and viruses.
6. Technology that can tap into fresh water from icebergs in the arctic to be transported to areas in the world that lack or need fresh drinking water.
7. Designing modular homes that can withstand catastrophic winds during hurricanes and tornados.
8. A cure for cancer and other devastating diseases.
9. Prison over population.
10. World hunger.
11. Population control.
12. Technology that can cleanse the oceans and fresh water lakes of chemical pollution and garbage.