It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make the NWO angry, raise a large family!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
As this video points out there are a lot of advantages to having a large number of children:

www.youtube.com...

The elite admit that they plant anti-childbirth, family messages in movies and soap operas to convince you on the sub-conscious level that such things as remaining single is great, or that if you are married then children are not that important. I believe this manipulation has done more to damage the USA than any other single mindset.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by edward7777
The elite admit that they plant anti-childbirth,

No they don't. There has to be an "elite" first.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by edward7777

Greetings my friend, many third world nations have been sticking it to the NWO for a long time I guess.

Popping kids out as quick as possible, many of which end up starving to death.

That'll show those evil NWO's.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
IMO having kids just to p**s off the elite is very irresponsible parenting behavior, and just been overall selfish. how you gona look after so many kids when you dont even want them??

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Then we will have a larger generation of reality tv watching, fast food munching, apathetic, and technologically enslaved people.

Doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

That is just my opinion, everyone is entitles to theirs.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Bad Idea!

There are Countries already over-populated and the people barely able to feed themselves....

If everyone did as you say, we would be starved of food and water.... eventually most, if not all newly borns would perish!

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I think I would prefer the NWO/elite take over, than be surrounded by stupid, inbred, slack jawed brats spawned by stupid, inbred, slack jawed parents.

edit on 18-5-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Why would the NWO want less people? The more people you have the more people you have making and providing you stuff. What is power without the masses below you?

new topics

top topics

join