It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My magic wand.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

A very angry and troubled younger me walking through the wooded valley to be by myself with a lot of psychic distress of a type that let's say I would never want to happen to anyone else, found a 6 foot long piece of tree branch relatively straight and with only the odd knot, no bark and very dry, I took the staff as I called it and in anger when I had walked up a hill struck the rock and cast a dead curse (god forgive me for ever meddling in such thing's) against the evil as I saw it, in the distance I saw a strike of lightning exactly were it was looking and at the same time I struck the rock, it was at the edge of the horizon so as far as I could see, I then took the stick and broke it, a stick or wand has two ends and is only used once as to open a portal to yourself to cast outward also opens one back and the same medium that you have empowered as a conduit can help the spirit or other dabbler to strike back along it's path, get rid of it and pick up a bible skip to the new testament and read.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

I felt it became useless, I had the experience, the powers are unleashed.

Now it became decoration in my living room. I am gratefull for you to have been contributing.
edit on 19-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

It's just alright

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

Just be careful with this kind of stuff, there IS a whole world we are blissfully unaware of and weather you are Buddhist, janist, or Christian be careful. Tau practitioners study for a lifetime as to Zen and Cabbalist's, but it really is best left alone. nice ornament though, If it was used benignly it will bring no harm but if not get rid.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

"Profound oneliner"

Sometimes one has to believe what is not real for things to change.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is this ON-topic?

(It is advised to only watch this one time)

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angle
reply to post by Night Star

One can be very creative with that, now can't one. It's something I'd love to do but I don't know if I would be good at it. These things you can make so beautifull.

For some reason the page from that link won't come up. You would be amazed at just how easy it is to make some jewelry pieces. Go to youtube and check out some tutorials. Look through some books at a craft store or even take a class that craft stores offer.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
You claimed you feel healing ability.Is it just a feeling or could really heal?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Angle

It's weird you say that (your OP, I mean). One day I found a feather. Out of nowhere I just FELT I had to point it at a friend while she had an injury. I did, and it healed my friend. Her eyes went round with surprise. I wasn't sure if I had to apologize or something... the situation was a bit awkward. I was never able to do it again.

I tried wood but it just doesn't feel right. As if something is blocked by the wood itself. Crystals like quartz are a bit better than wood.
edit on 20-5-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
OP, Cheeky you

Your an Ent from Tolkien s Lord of the rings arent you, here to show us your wand

There's a first for everything

Or maybe a case of Dendrophilia, in a literal sense and not physical
so please take no offense.

I love trees too, but I don't love trees if you know what I mean

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seekout1212

Thx for asking, well, it's not physical, like wounds with the blood and all that heal instantly, but I thought more about a mental/psychological healing, whereof I will gain the benefits in the coming time, don't know how far ahead it will go on, I felt a change in energy.

I had like psychological stances towards things, and habits and visions, and these were altered in a way so I feel better about my body and myself.

That I myself understood as healing.

It was outstanding
, just perfect.

Oh, yes, well, did I claim to have healing ability. I don't really know how to take that question. I think I am a "spiritual healer". This goes just by saying things to people, so they feel better and relieved and that sort of stuff. So to make them more focussed to, and aware of the truth.

And the truth is something good, something that makes one feel good, not bad. Truth does not hurt, otherwise it is not truth. Do not mistake truth for hurting sharpness.

BIG SMILE TOWARDS LIFE.
edit on 20-5-2013 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

It's all about intuition I suppose. Intuition " is always on time "

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join