It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Answer to ALL of your questions, Enlightenment, Oneness...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BDBinc
reply to post by daskakik

So why don't you test the truth out on yourself before doubting?
Live a day in the NOW.
Be without being anything.

I have and I often find myself living in the NOW without even trying and I have never felt that it was as mindblowing as the OP is making it out to be.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If you are trying, if you are making an effort to experience the moment, that very effort will take away from your experience of it. Never is an effort made, and at the same the moment fully lived. That is impossible.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by HarryTZ

Maybe you could read again before judging and automatically slapping a label on a post?

edit on 22-5-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I read what you wrote. I am simply making a statement. Whether or not it pertains exactly to what you were saying is of no concern to me.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
I have and I often find myself living in the NOW without even trying and I have never felt that it was as mindblowing as the OP is making it out to be.

I didn't say it was 'mindblowing', and people have different ways of looking at things so for one it can be 'boring' and to another it can be 'mindblowing', just because your experience is that it isn't 'mindblowing' doesn't mean it is the same for all.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well you claim that it is the answer to ALL questions. If that doesn't qualify then...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by arpgme

Well you claim that it is the answer to ALL questions. If that doesn't qualify then...

Again, you are assuming that "having the answer to ALL questions" would be something mind-blowing to everyone. To some it would feel like boredom. Some people are addicted the longing and yearning...

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I guess I'm just used to your overly enthusiastic threads. Maybe you have changed but you still have the same thread title style.

<< 7  8  9   >>

join